Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio

+9
SURCALMEX
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
cminus
IE
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
Drop Out
alwaysonit
iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio Empty New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio

Post  iM A siiLLy FaGg0T Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:56 am

when you get t.v. in rancho, everybody's channel 3 is a city channel that tells you whats going on and gives you info and news about the city

i was just bored and watching it last night and i saw that they were going to start adding street light cameras to red lights on Haven, Baseline, and Foothill because people were racing..

but another thing i noticed is that it said "additional" cameras were being added to 24th 25th 26th, Center Ave, Feron Blvd, and Main St. and it said because since there was a school/park right there they needed extra coverage of the area?

is it me? or is rancho trying to cover up an excuse to watch over CKS?

iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio Empty Re: New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio

Post  alwaysonit Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:13 am

damn thats crazy,cameras all over a varrio thats the first time i heard of that,they must be doing big things

alwaysonit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio Empty Re: New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio

Post  Drop Out Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am

ITS NOT THAT RARE TO PUT CAMS IN VARRIOS THAT HAVE DRUG ACTIVTY...ONTA HAS A FEW OFF MISSION AND OFF HOLT AND MONTCLAIR HAS SOME TOO THAT I KNOW OF.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  iM A siiLLy FaGg0T Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 pm

yeah it kinda seems like it was meant to happen since there is a school right across the street from the store where someone got shot at lol...

iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:01 pm

I was watching channel 3 a while back in Fontana and they had cameras in most the main intersections. Thought it was a traffic thing
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:04 pm

I THINK HES TALKN ABOUT TO DIFFERENT CAMS THE ONES THAT GET YOU WHEN YOU RUN THE RED LIKE THEY HAVE ALL OVER THEN THE ONES WITH COPS LOGO ALL OVER IT WHERE THERE FOOT TRAFFIC THOSE ARE THE ONES THEY TRY N GET YOU FOR HANGN,SLANGIN, AND ALL OTHER TYPES OF SHIT...THEY ARE BULLET PROOF TOO LOL...THE ONE IN MONTCLAIR HAS A LIGHT THAT GOES OFF AND A RECORDING SAYN YOUR BEING TAPED THE FEW IN ONTA DONT JUST A POSTED SIGN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm

cray wrote:I was watching channel 3 a while back in Fontana and they had cameras in most the main intersections. Thought it was a traffic thing

Channel 3?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
cray wrote:I was watching channel 3 a while back in Fontana and they had cameras in most the main intersections. Thought it was a traffic thing

Channel 3?

I think so
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:06 pm

LOL. I thought I seen wrong. Whats channel 3? Never seen it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL. I thought I seen wrong. Whats channel 3? Never seen it.
Channel 3 is usually the city chanel. Or atleast it always was in most cities.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IE Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm

claildes wrote:when you get t.v. in rancho, everybody's channel 3 is a city channel that tells you whats going on and gives you info and news about the city

i was just bored and watching it last night and i saw that they were going to start adding street light cameras to red lights on Haven, Baseline, and Foothill because people were racing..

but another thing i noticed is that it said "additional" cameras were being added to 24th 25th 26th, Center Ave, Feron Blvd, and Main St. and it said because since there was a school/park right there they needed extra coverage of the area?

STREET LIGHTS OR TRAFFIC SIGNALS??? CUZ THERES NO RED LIGHTS OR TRAFFIC SIGNALS ON ANY OF THOSE STREETS

IE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  iM A siiLLy FaGg0T Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:37 am

STREET LIGHTS OR TRAFFIC SIGNALS??? CUZ THERES NO RED LIGHTS OR TRAFFIC SIGNALS ON ANY OF THOSE STREETS[/quote]

idk it just said that they were putting additional cameras in the streets listed, didnt say where

iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  cminus Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 am

where are the cameras in the O?

cminus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 pm

That's what I'd like to know. As far as I'm aware these are all traffic cameras not independent cameras for a specific neighborhood. Whether it be in Ontario, Cucamonga, or Montclair.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:49 pm

I've never heard of security cameras being installed in a resedential neighborhood. I've only seen them do that in high crime housing complexes of some sort, apartments or projects.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm

IE wrote:
claildes wrote:when you get t.v. in rancho, everybody's channel 3 is a city channel that tells you whats going on and gives you info and news about the city

STREET LIGHTS OR TRAFFIC SIGNALS??? CUZ THERES NO RED LIGHTS OR TRAFFIC SIGNALS ON ANY OF THOSE STREETS

yeah there is... on hermosa right before 8th... where the cross walk is at by rcms... they added a signal light

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:46 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
IE wrote:

yeah there is... on hermosa right before 8th... where the cross walk is at by rcms... they added a signal light

Yup, noticed that shit the other day
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:That's what I'd like to know. As far as I'm aware these are all traffic cameras not independent cameras for a specific neighborhood. Whether it be in Ontario, Cucamonga, or Montclair.

IN ONTA THERS ONE IN THE BON VIEW PARK AREA AND ALSO ONE OVER NEXT TO THE AIRPORT WHERE THE BUMS USED TO BE POSTED OFF CUCA STREET N HOLT...THEY PUT ONE ON SUNKIST TOO BUT TOOK IT DOWN AFTER FOLKS STARTED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE RIGHTS...THE ONE IN MONTCLAIR IS NOT FAR FROM MONTCLAIR HIGH AND MCPD BIG FUCKER WITH A SPOT LIGHT N THE RED N BLUE LIGHTS...AT NIGHT IT SAYS YOU ARE BEING TAPED.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeah im against all that cameras everywhere in the streets bullshit specially in the small residential streets it makes it look like the Police is stalking people and residents got rights to privacy I can understand why they put them in businesses or warehouses but in residential areas that should be a NO
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:25 pm

yea da cp has sum cam up by that skool and at that park too

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Security cameras in a residential neighborhood...that's a new one to me.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:33 pm

smooth909 wrote:yea da cp has sum cam up by that skool and at that park too

So CP NAW hood has these too? Your talking about Ontario Center Elementary School right?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:45 pm

CP HAS EM SO PEOPLE LIKE ME DONT ROB AREAS LIKE YOURS LOL...NA BUT THEY BEEN IN SOUTH ONTA FOR SOME TIME NOW MOSTY TRYN TO GET DRUG DEALS N HIT UPS...THE BON VIEW CAM WAS PUT IN AFTER THERE WAS SOME MURDERS THAT WENT UNSOLVED IN N AROUND THE PARK.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

smooth909 wrote:yea da cp has sum cam up by that skool and at that park too

MOST SCHOOLS THAT HAVE PARKS CONNECTED TO THEM HAVE CAMS THO FOR THE KIDS SAFTEY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 pm

DICER wrote:CP HAS EM SO PEOPLE LIKE ME DONT ROB AREAS LIKE YOURS LOL...NA BUT THEY BEEN IN SOUTH ONTA FOR SOME TIME NOW MOSTY TRYN TO GET DRUG DEALS N HIT UPS...THE BON VIEW CAM WAS PUT IN AFTER THERE WAS SOME MURDERS THAT WENT UNSOLVED IN N AROUND THE PARK.

Arent they putting them on, on Holt because of Prostitution
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next