Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vista gang in rialto

+4
SURCALMEX
American Zombie
P_LOKO
RIALTO RIDER
8 posters

Go down

vista gang in rialto Empty vista gang in rialto

Post  RIALTO RIDER Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:42 am

theres a vista gang in rialto border line bloomington i always thought they were all from la but i guess they got a rialto chapter 2 does anyone know about theses guys

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

vista gang in rialto Empty Re: vista gang in rialto

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:28 am

Yeah, they're over there on the Northside of Bloomington. I'm pretty sure it's just the ones from Bloomington that spilled into Rialto.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:27 am

Yea I spoke on it many times. Varrio Vista Rifa (VVR) from LA. They have a clique called Spruce Street Locos on the northend of Bloomington on the Rialto borderline.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

vista gang in rialto Empty Yea I spoke on it many times. Varrio Vista Rifa (VVR) from LA. They have a clique called Spruce Street Locos on the northend of Bloomington on the Rialto borderline.

Post  RIALTO RIDER Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm

yeah i saw a couple of them on the internet and there shit said WS VISTA RIALTO 13 C1Z 909 INSANE EMPIRE IM NOT SURE WHAT THE C1Z STANDS FOR THEY PROBALLY CALL THEMSELVES CRAZY 1Z

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Thats a trip if they claim IE now. They were claiming W.LA before, which is where it started. They beef with WS Bloomas.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

vista gang in rialto Empty VISTA

Post  RIALTO RIDER Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:18 pm

YEAH THATS CRAZY I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL FROM LA BUT I GUESS SOME OF THEM BACK UP RIALTO 2

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 pm

RIALTO RIDER wrote:YEAH THATS CRAZY I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL FROM LA BUT I GUESS SOME OF THEM BACK UP RIALTO 2

kinda like the Head Hunters in Fontana
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 pm

surcalmex wrote:
RIALTO RIDER wrote:YEAH THATS CRAZY I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL FROM LA BUT I GUESS SOME OF THEM BACK UP RIALTO 2

I thought nobody from HHS pushes the IE?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 pm

If Vista is pushing IE, at least that sounds more legit than being some wannabe LA claiming dudes all the way down here. Like they say, you gotta rep where you at.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
surcalmex wrote:

I thought that too but i came up to a couple of foos myspace that where claiming Fontana HHS IE or some shit like that
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

**SURCALMEX** wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:
surcalmex wrote:

I thought that too but i came up to a couple of foos myspace that where claiming Fontana HHS IE or some shit like that

Really? You got a link? Throughout the years they always hit up LA 213 and beefed with any IE gang.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:11 pm

cray wrote:
**SURCALMEX** wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:
surcalmex wrote:

Really? You got a link? Throughout the years they always hit up LA 213 and beefed with any IE gang.

Im afraid I don't I saw that like a month ago i don't remember how I even got to those foos myspace, I would if I could, I guess the Head Hunters are recruiting now people in Fontana that are not even from LA weird shit cause not alot of LA varrios do this in the IE
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Always seemed to be like 99% of their members are borned and raised Fontana and not from LA. Just makes them look stupid reppin a city (LA) they ain't really from.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:Always seemed to be like 99% of their members are borned and raised Fontana and not from LA. Just makes them look stupid reppin a city (LA) they ain't really from.

Yeah foos that claim LA when they where born and raised in the IE are lames I was born in West Covina but you don't see me claiming no SGV I grew up in Onterio been living here since I was 1 lived in Fontana for a couple months before that but I don't remember none of that shit of course since I remember I been living in the IE thats why I rep that Inland Empire
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

vista gang in rialto Empty vista in rialto

Post  LOCO ANGELES Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 pm

this is there video one of the fools rapping says varrio spruce

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:59 am

LOCO ANGELES wrote:this is there video one of the fools rapping says varrio spruce

What video?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

vista gang in rialto Empty vista in rialto

Post  LOCO ANGELES Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:59 pm

aw shit it didnt pop up well on youtube under ws varrio vista is there video it should be the 1st one

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  treasurechest Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 pm

RIALTO RIDER wrote:theres a vista gang in rialto border line bloomington i always thought they were all from la but i guess they got a rialto chapter 2 does anyone know about theses guys

Vista 13 has been around in Bloomington for a while. I met a kid from there back in 2000-2001 and their numbers were very small.

treasurechest
Soldier

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  former gangster Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:52 pm

bringing back old ass topic, but i had always wondered about vista, i saw them hit up in north bloomington, then i seen them on an old teen angels from like 84, but i had never heard of that hood before in LA, but about three days ago i drove through macarthur park area and saw them hit up on alvarado about two blocks south of temple, about three blocks north of macarthur park, thats not too far from where i grew up and hanged at when i was growing up, im tripping i never heard of them, then that theyre still even in LA, because aside from that i had seen angelino heights hood hit up in that area in early 90s, before those fools totally transplanted to santa rosa up north, i seen descanso tiny winos, aztlan, even a hood i only saw once called los feliz village rifa, head hunters is in that same area and almost same category, but they have had a small presence in the original hood throughout the years, these others basically fell off the map, but vista which is a way older gang than these other hoods, i never heard of them, never heard anyone diss them, but looking back when you see hoods from that area put a roll call of disses theres always a few i didnt know, im thinking i seen alot of fools put viejas, that may be vista, maybe flaco from temple st can spit some knowledge on these vatos,
aside from that i remember one time way back in like 91 me and my bro had gone to el piojito with my mom, and this old ass veterano fool hit up my brother, and the vet said a hood called varrio tuna canyon, or tuna canyon rifa, never heard of that one again,
now that im on this though i also peeped game that the area where alpine street used to be is being overran with a bunch of gangs, what i mean is i thought alpine died out cuz the area stopped being gang friendly, now theres a few crew turned gangs in that area, i wonder if they can be the next generation of alpine street, alright later

former gangster
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:40 am

Vista is in the Echo Park area of West LA, and beef it with Rockwood, 18, Big Top Locos, and angelino Hieghts. As far as them banging IE through the click they once had here is slightly true, but it wqs only like 3 of them pressing ie. Oh, and to that asshole who said HHS bang IE now stop making shit up. There are a select few that do press it but are not open about it due to the disciplines tgat will come from it. At the most a few older members claimed South Ridge, and a few claim the block they post up at. Park View, Redwood, and Athol st. I am from Athol st, and press it but thats as far as it goes due to the fact that HHS beefs with all Fontana.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down