THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  JinkyRctongs on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 am

LOL, Baseball...
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Age : 29
Location : EAST END

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  W.Devil on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:44 am

^LuLz.......
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  wesiderider on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am

confused okay......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 pm

jinkys from Scotland, he thinks baseball is a ripoff of cricket, and huero is a nazi that doesnt watch baseball cuhz it aint "pure" if you know what i mean....lol

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  JinkyRctongs on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 am

I dont, I hate cricket, I'd rather watch Baseball than Cricket, anyyyyyy day.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Age : 29
Location : EAST END

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:56 am

JinkyRctongs wrote:I dont, I hate cricket, I'd rather watch Baseball than Cricket, anyyyyyy day.
lol just kidding jinkster...

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  wesiderider on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:34 am

Ya know, I can't figure out exactly why I like baseball, at times it's boring until someone hits the ball or a play is made, unlike football or basketball, where every play has you on your toes...baseball is perfect for bbques...for myself it's relaxing.

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 pm

wesiderider wrote:Ya know, I can't figure out exactly why I like baseball, at times it's boring until someone hits the ball or a play is made, unlike football or basketball, where every play has you on your toes...baseball is perfect for bbques...for myself it's relaxing.

ya its way more kickback, im sure thats why i like it, or has alot to do with why i like it. and if youve ever played baseball or like to play it you know how much goes into the game and all the little things that people dont usually pay attention to. the thinking mans game.

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  wesiderider on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
wesiderider wrote:Ya know, I can't figure out exactly why I like baseball, at times it's boring until someone hits the ball or a play is made, unlike football or basketball, where every play has you on your toes...baseball is perfect for bbques...for myself it's relaxing.

ya its way more kickback, im sure thats why i like it, or has alot to do with why i like it. and if youve ever played baseball or like to play it you know how much goes into the game and all the little things that people dont usually pay attention to. the thinking mans game.
No matter how relaxed the game could be at times or how relaxed the players are during the game, it's like you said " thinking mans game" a 90+ mile an hour fastball comes back faster than the pitch...so if your not paying attention, especially an infielder...disaster or worse injury.

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

wesiderider wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:
wesiderider wrote:Ya know, I can't figure out exactly why I like baseball, at times it's boring until someone hits the ball or a play is made, unlike football or basketball, where every play has you on your toes...baseball is perfect for bbques...for myself it's relaxing.

ya its way more kickback, im sure thats why i like it, or has alot to do with why i like it. and if youve ever played baseball or like to play it you know how much goes into the game and all the little things that people dont usually pay attention to. the thinking mans game.
No matter how relaxed the game could be at times or how relaxed the players are during the game, it's like you said " thinking mans game" a 90+ mile an hour fastball comes back faster than the pitch...so if your not paying attention, especially an infielder...disaster or worse injury.
ya i seen some dudes get tagged bad with a line drive...our pitcher, kaz ishii. dudes career pretty much ended with that line drive to the face....

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  wesiderider on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:19 pm

In 1920 Ray Chapman was killed by a pitch to the head...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  wesiderider on Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 am

What's up with those Dodgers....all that pre-season hype......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Sun May 02, 2010 3:05 am

wesiderider wrote:What's up with those Dodgers....all that pre-season hype......
nothing man its still way to early to call anything

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  wesiderider on Sun May 02, 2010 9:08 am

162 games in season....its still early...but I was under the impression they would run with it....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Sun May 02, 2010 4:16 pm

wesiderider wrote:162 games in season....its still early...but I was under the impression they would run with it....
na, everyone knew they would have troubles early cuhz of pitching, all the big network analysts picked the rockies to win the division. we gettin there tho, the division is flipped right now, the padres are on top and the dodgers and rockies on bottom...but its always like that in the beginning

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 pm

dude wtf?? the hell is going on with the dodgers??
yea they won 3 in a row but theyre still at the bottom.. they need to pick it up serio, i know theyres 162 games but they need to be on it all season if theyre gunna go anywhere this season
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22
Location : cAsA bLaNcA ~ dOwN bY tHe RiVeR

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Fri May 07, 2010 12:25 am

CBxBOY32 wrote:dude wtf?? the hell is going on with the dodgers??
yea they won 3 in a row but theyre still at the bottom.. they need to pick it up serio, i know theyres 162 games but they need to be on it all season if theyre gunna go anywhere this season
not all season bro. they just need a good week or maybe two and theyll be right up there. for some weird reason the fuckin padres are firme this year...who knows...

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Sun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:dude wtf?? the hell is going on with the dodgers??
yea they won 3 in a row but theyre still at the bottom.. they need to pick it up serio, i know theyres 162 games but they need to be on it all season if theyre gunna go anywhere this season
not all season bro. they just need a good week or maybe two and theyll be right up there. for some weird reason the fuckin padres are firme this year...who knows...

naaa they need a couple good weeks to get a good lead in the standings then they need to hold it & be consistent.. i think they've been doing pretty good this week tho.. yeaahh that surprised me too ey the padres? cmon now lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22
Location : cAsA bLaNcA ~ dOwN bY tHe RiVeR

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Sun May 16, 2010 8:31 pm

see all yall worried way to early. its still early but we doin it now. 7 game winning streak, 2 games back. just swept the 1st place padres. Think Blue!!!

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Wed May 19, 2010 12:33 am

yyaaa looks like nine in a row. andres out but we still winning. too bad too dre was leadin the league in avg rbis and hrs...

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 am

daaamm they got into a good streak but fuck all they need to do is keep that going and take first place early
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22
Location : cAsA bLaNcA ~ dOwN bY tHe RiVeR

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm

where all you nay sayers now!!!! best record in the national league. first place in the west, only the yankees and the rays have a better record by only threes games. just swept the cardinals!!!

_________________
THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 87
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  OldBlue on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 am

Ima resurrect this one!!!!! FUCK YEAH LETS GO DODGERS THE BOYS IN BLUE OR BACK FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"AINt No HOOD TuFF As... PaRENThOoD" By VYAL1
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11
Location : Pit of HELL

Back to top Go down

THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS.... - Page 4 Empty Re: THE DODGERS.....YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE BLUE CREW NEWS....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum