Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old news topic

+8
American Zombie
W.Devil
ieprince
.02 cents
hello*out*there
SURCALMEX
MJO
jaybr
12 posters

Go down

old news topic Empty old news topic

Post  jaybr Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm

old news.

Last edited by jaybr on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

jaybr
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Back to top Go down

old news topic Empty Re: old news topic

Post  MJO Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 pm

jaybr wrote:http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/socal-tagging-crew-busted-20100616

SoCal Tagging Crew Targeted in Bust
Arrests made in Los Angeles, Riverside Counties.

Updated: Wednesday, 16 Jun 2010, 11:23 PM PDT
Published : Wednesday, 16 Jun 2010, 9:51 PM PDT

* Reporter: Chris Blatchford

Reporter:
Chris Blatchford

Text Story by:
City News

myFOXla.com Web Staff

Los Angeles - Investigators in Los Angeles and Riverside counties today served 36 warrants and made a number of arrests targeting a tagging crew believed responsible for vandalism in those counties, as well as in San Diego and San Bernardino counties.

The raids began at 6 a.m. at about 25 locations in Los Angeles County, while at the same time Riverside authorities were conducting related probation compliance checks at 11 locations, said Sgt. Chris Meadows of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Transit Bureau.

The operation -- which resulted in the arrests of 14 adults and one juvenile -- was part of a year-long investigation into the tagging crew known as OCP, which stands for Out Causing Panic, authorities said.

The group has been in existence for about 10 years. Investigators until recently thought the group was primarily based in Riverside County, but determined it has been operating in Los Angeles County, as well, Meadows said.

OCP came to the attention of the sheriff's department a year ago, when some of its members were involved in civil unrest following last year's Los Angeles Lakers NBA championship victory at Staples Center, investigators said.

Members of the crew were involved in vandalizing a Metro bus and a Metro Blue Line train that night, according to sheriff's Lt. Erik Ruble of the Transit Services Bureau.

Investigators estimate there are about 200 OCP members and associates between the ages of 16 and 30 throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties, Meadows said.

The group primarily commits felony vandalism, but the investigation also revealed that the tagging crew has been involved in assaults, possession of illegal weapons, robbery, burglaries and drug sales, Meadows said.

The 15 arrestees are accused of participating in a criminal street gang and also face such charges as possession of methamphetamine for sale, receiving stolen property, grand theft auto, recruiting for a criminal street gang and felony vandalism, he said.

Two suspects were additionally being held on immigration violations, and five suspects remain at large.

A stolen vehicle was seized, along with evidence of stolen vehicle parts, methamphetamine for sale, numerous exemplars of graffiti writing with "OCP" and monikers of the members, stolen property and police equipment, marijuana and products from the "OCP" supported clothing line, authorities said.

Among those participating in the overnight raids were personnel from the sheriff's departments of Los Angeles and Riverside counties, the Riverside, El Monte and West Covina police departments and federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

I've seen OCP hit up every where. I always wanted to know what it stood for.
Does any one know if there's still any more big tagging crews around. And I mean numbers like 200.
Back in the days in OC there crews like EK,SSk,CMAK,and DH. Alot of these crews became gangs or like CMA they got into a gang and no longer existed.

MJO
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

go down the 15 fwy from Temecula to Las Vegas and you will see tons of OCP tags as well as TKO, DOC, HAK and MTA
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

OCP started in LA than moved deep to OC and IE and parts of SGV but got real good numbers in IE you could always find some in Chino Hills back than..dont know about now....forgot what it stood for but I knew a good amount of them back in the days..they had some bomb dank..freaking BOMB!...

hello*out*there
Soldier

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 pm

hello*out*there wrote:OCP started in LA than moved deep to OC and IE and parts of SGV but got real good numbers in IE you could always find some in Chino Hills back than..dont know about now....forgot what it stood for but I knew a good amount of them back in the days..they had some bomb dank..freaking BOMB!...

Are you sure they didn't start in Ontario?
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 pm

naw..where did you hear that?..the fools I knew both came from where East Los turns into Downtown so I would rather say Downtown than anything....late 20's and one was or is now 30..fools been around for a real good min...you could also find them in good numbers back than in pico..and I would also say you could find more in chino and chino hills for sure than Ontario..but than again this was back like 5-7 years ago...I knew fools from there and LSD, BWS, and B2B..was locked up with the cat from B2B tho..the others were school and the streets..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I heard they started in 909 too. I believe it was ontario. I cant be sure exactly who told me but i think thats the general consensus out here is they started out here.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:27 pm

maybe thats a different one..but the cats I knew from OCP that around my age..late 28-30..had LA tatted on them and where from OCP..that were from LA..not Ontario..they never said anything about that..the only IE spots they talked about was CHINO HILLS, CHINO, SB...but also said they had homies all over IE. and I doubt they are only 200..they were deep when I remember 5-7 years ago..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 pm

OCP is a 909 crew...they were deeply rooted in Ontario. They spread out all over and have chapters everywhere from SD, OC, HA, SGV, SFV and LA, I remember hearing one in Texas too in like Houston or some shit.

I think there was an article or a video posted in here that mentioned OCP not being form LA and spreading there.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 pm

on the real I could give a rats ass what you guys say about this one..lol..because I dont have to read anything off of the web on this one..I actually knew fools from there unlike basing my info. off of the web!..lmao..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 am

right your homies were from ocp and lived in ELA. I get that but I meant where OCP got started. Just like ygw supposedly spread to out here from Los I think it went opposite that in OCPs case. Ive heard people from the streets too not just the web.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 am

didnt say they lived in ELA..said they came from around there..and would rather say Downtown than ELA..They lived out in Covina..met them through a home girl when I wanted some dank..later on chilled with them here and there but wouldn't call them my homies just associates..and than met another one of there homies that live by Happy Town..went to one or two of there parties in CH...so what ever you guys are talking about could have the same letters but different thing..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:07 am

lol...yes...'Hello.Out.There' is the only person on this forum who knows/knew people from OCP...right... Rolling Eyes
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 am

lol..shit I dont know who else would know them or would I care..lmao....look! I what I know is those two fools said OCP started from LA..I'm not from OCP..I didn't make the damn thing..POMONA didn't make the damn thing..and that is the only thing I care about to be honest...where ever those white fools said where it started from is where it was started from..all what I can truly vouch for ..is they had LA tatted..they had some SICK ass skills..had there whole house inside and out tag up OCP and all this other shit..but there art work was NICE...and most of all what I can vouch for is there damn weed was the BOMB!..bud I will always remember ..shit was dank..now if some one says this or that..or shows a freaking video for gods sake..cool..for sure homie..I still wouldn't care..lol...all what I know is what I experienced in my younger 20's 5-7 years ago..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:52 am

hello*out*there wrote:on the real I could give a rats ass what you guys say about this one..lol..because I dont have to read anything off of the web on this one..I actually knew fools from there unlike basing my info. off of the web!..lmao..

AS A HEADS UP, 5-7 YEARS AGO IS NOTHING, THESE FOOLS WERE KILLING SHIT IN THE IE ON THE 10 AND 60 FWY'S AND ALL OVER FROM SB TO LA AND BEYOND AND THIS WAS IN THE EARLY TO MID 90'S. I ALWAYS KNEW THEM AS ONTARIO'S CRAZY POSSE OR OUT CAUSING PANIC. iTS KIND OF WEIRD ACTUALLY TO HEAR THAT YOU'VE BARELY HEARD OF THEM 5-7 YEARS AGO ESPECIALLY IF YOUR CLAIMING TO BE FROM POMONA. ANYWAY...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

It's kinda weird to hear ONTARIO'S CRAZY POSSE ..and you think fools from chino,SB,LA, or others be reaping that, thats as bad as those dumb ass kids that get jumped in a LA gang in the IE and say they rep LA even tho they were born and raised in IE...and oh shit you heard of them in the mid 90's and I didn't, damn!..tight, sick...like that is something I would give a damn about..some freaking tagging crew...the fool from LSD I met got his ass beat from the homies..the fools from OCP just like I said they were just associates..once I got a better hook up.that was the last time I saw them..I will be damn if I drive all the way over to Covina..and there one homie that lived by Happy town..some small white fool..heard he got popped..B2B fool I was just in the holding tank with him...I dont care about taggers because some of them preach about how gangsters are haters...even tho like in two years you hear most of them get jumped in hoods..thats why that fool from LSD got his ass handed to him, started preaching to the wrong fools, I mean tho I like there art work..I dont hate them, just dont care about them as much as they care about me....and claiming to be from POMONA..naw homie I'm from POMONA I dont have to claim SHIT..just because I didn't hear about OCP when you did, dont mean not a DAMN THING!..get that shit right!..hell I dont got to prove shit to you..In fact ..I find that weird too!..that you thought I ant genuine because I didn't see some tagging crew at the same time you did!..lol..I think thats very weird..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

hello*out*there wrote:It's kinda weird to hear ONTARIO'S CRAZY POSSE ..and you think fools from chino,SB,LA, or others be reaping that, thats as bad as those dumb ass kids that get jumped in a LA gang in the IE and say they rep LA even tho they were born and raised in IE...and oh shit you heard of them in the mid 90's and I didn't, damn!..tight, sick...like that is something I would give a damn about..some freaking tagging crew...the fool from LSD I met got his ass beat from the homies..the fools from OCP just like I said they were just associates..once I got a better hook up.that was the last time I saw them..I will be damn if I drive all the way over to Covina..and there one homie that lived by Happy town..some small white fool..heard he got popped..B2B fool I was just in the holding tank with him...I dont care about taggers because some of them preach about how gangsters are haters...even tho like in two years you hear most of them get jumped in hoods..thats why that fool from LSD got his ass handed to him, started preaching to the wrong fools, I mean tho I like there art work..I dont hate them, just dont care about them as much as they care about me....and claiming to be from POMONA..naw homie I'm from POMONA I dont have to claim SHIT..just because I didn't hear about OCP when you did, dont mean not a DAMN THING!..get that shit right!..hell I dont got to prove shit to you..In fact ..I find that weird too!..that you thought I ant genuine because I didn't see some tagging crew at the same time you did!..lol..I think thats very weird..

LOL, no need to get all butt hurt, what I found weird was that you are in your mid to late twenties, are from pomona, and never heard of OCP out of Ontario. Yeah I did find that weird but u dont have to get all ass hurt. But if you do, thats you. Maybe you just werent into the scene, but to say u heard of them 5-7 years ago, and to say that its a fact that they are from LA, that sounds like your stating facts homie, and your facts dont appear to be true. At the end of the day, take it how you want too, I didnt mean disrespect, but again, who gives a shit nobody has anything to prove to anyone, right...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 pm

I always assumed OCP came out of Ontario too. But I don't know for sure. What I do know is I remember seeing "OCP 909" hit up as far as downtown LA...I still see a lot of OCP in the SGV by the 10fwy and 605 fwy... It's always possible their's two OCP's.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 am

You right .02 cents..and I ant tripping just got caught off guard and took the statement a little to hard..its just there is so many damn crews..so damn many..lol..each time when I see one, I just see it.. dont try to see who wrote it or even what it says..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 am

and maybe you are right and those fools where just base heads talking about some other shit..or who knows what..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  WESTEND909 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:34 pm

DELETED

Last edited by WESTEND909 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

WESTEND909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:38 am

is ocp connected with a gang? i remember back in highschool idd see ocp written on the desks bathrooms and shit. All i know is they beef it with gnd some other tagging crew, which is connected with pico viejo.\

and i was told it was "Orange County Posse" not saying you guys are wrong though

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 am

u know crews though. they just make shit up that sounds cool and run with it. ive hear Ontario's childs play, out causing panic, orange county pride

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  panic loc Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm

cray wrote:I always assumed OCP came out of Ontario too. But I don't know for sure. What I do know is I remember seeing "OCP 909" hit up as far as downtown LA...I still see a lot of OCP in the SGV by the 10fwy and 605 fwy... It's always possible their's two OCP's.

OCPKINGS.....ONE BIG ASS SUR CALI CLICK THERES NOT TWO OCP'S THERES ONLY ONE CLICK WITH DIFFERENT CHAPTERS IN DIFFERENT COUNTIES...ND OCP STARTED IN ONTERIO AS ONTERIOS CHILDS PLAY BUT HOMIES FROM DIFFERENT AREAS WONT SAY THAT JUST LIKE ORANGE COUNTY PHREEWAY KRUSHERS ONLY FOOLS FROM ORANGE COUNTY WILL SAY TTHAT...BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS REALLY ONE MEANING!!! OUT CAUSING PANIC ND THE TWO FOOLS THIS GUY USED TO BUY WEED OFF OF PROBABLY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO PUT IT DOWN IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA...BUT OCP AS A GRAFF CREW HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 80'S

panic loc
Wannabe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  funkadelic Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Started in ONTERIO by DRE and PHIL 1989

funkadelic
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-09-13