Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Hated Gangs

+20
Drunky McThuggerton
Elsinoe25163
SFxSTONER
FONTAxIE
P_LOKO
tysuave77
SURCALMEX
IXE
Ie9094ever
EVANS STR. GANG
west-end-criminals13
RIALTO 909
sLiMsTeR
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Most Hated Gangs - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hated Gangs

Post  FONTAxIE Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 am

DICER wrote:
FONTAxIE wrote:LOL CANT SAY FONTA WIT OUT SAYIN F...ONTA

FONTA? THOUGHT THE CITY MOVED TO CHANGE THE NAME TO MINI LA?

IS THAT RIGHT??I THOUGHT ONTA WAS TORTILLA LAND?? Laughing
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 pm

FONTAxIE wrote:
DICER wrote:

TORTILLA? OH YOU MEAN SOME OUTSIDERS WE PUSHED TO FONTA LIKE A DECADE AGO LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 am

DICER wrote:
FONTAxIE wrote:
DICER wrote:

TORTILLA? OH YOU MEAN SOME OUTSIDERS WE PUSHED TO FONTA LIKE A DECADE AGO LOL.

LOL TO FONTA?TORTILLAS IN FONTA U TRIPPIN THEY STAY IN ONTA..LOL
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:26 am

SO SAYS A GUY LIVING IN THE HIGH DESERT Shocked

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:16 pm

DICER wrote:SO SAYS A GUY LIVING IN THE HIGH DESERT Shocked

HAHA DAMN GOT ME...LOL...AY ITS LIKE IM LIVIN OVER THERE AND I COMEOVER HERE TO VISIT LOL
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:I know 1200 and ESR rode together on Casa Blanca...but was it just CBR alone or was it also CB Crips and PJC?

AT THE TIME ESR AND 1200 HAD BEEFS WITH CBR, CBGC 2800, WSR AND WS PJC U KNOW.. ESR WITH THE CHICANO HOODS AND 1200 WITH THE CRIPS FROM THE AREAS SO BOTH OF THEM CLICKED UP AND WENT AT IT WITH ANYONE WHETHER CHICANO OR BLACK FROM THOSE HOODS
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 pm

DICER wrote:
KRAZiE B0i32 wrote:
DICER wrote:
KRAZiE B0i32 wrote:
west-end-criminals13 wrote:
I'VE BEEN READING PEOPLES MYSPACE SAND PHOTOBUCKETS TALKING ABOUT FUCK CUCA KINGS

CUZ THEY SHOT MY HOMIE OR JUMPED MY HOMIE.....

LET ME ASK ALL YOU ____ A FUCKIIN KWESTION WHAT

THE FUCK IS GANG-BANGING ABOUT?!?!?!?

IF YOU KNOW...

ITS ABOUT ALL THAT SHIT BUT JUSS EXCEPT ALOT MORE SO DONT

START FUCKINN CRYING IN FUCKIN POEMS ANDSHIT...

JUST RETALIATE...

FUCKIN PUSSIES...

SiNCE WHEN iS CKSR THAT ACTiVE THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE HATiNG OR TALKiNG SHiT ON THEM?? i HAVENT HEARD ANYTHiNG POPPiNG OFF iN CKSR HOOD FOR A MiNUTE

YOUR FROM RIVA COUNTY THO RIGHT?
YEA THATS RiGHT, iM FROM RiVA.. i ACTUALLY GO OVER THERE ALOT TO ViSiT A FRiEND OF MiNE SHE STAYS AROUND 24TH AND CENTER OR SUMTHiNG LiKE THAT

ITS BEEN SAID ALOT OF TIMES YOU CANT REALLY JUDGE AN AREA ON SOME VISITS...IM NOT SAYING ITS THE MOST ACTVE OR THE MOST HATED BUT IT SURE AS HELL HAS SHIT POPING OFF FROM TIME O TIME...AREAS ON LOCK THATS FOR SURE.

CHALES IM NOT JUDGING ON WHAT IVE SEEN IM JUDGING ON WHAT SHE HAS TOLD ME, SHE SAYS SHE SEES A COUPLE EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT WHEN SHE WALKS AROUND SHE DOESNT SEE MUCH GOING ON AT ALL OR HEARS ANYTHING I GUESS ONE OF HER CLOSEST FRIENDS HAS A BROTHER FROM THERE AND HEARS THAT NOTHING REALLY GOES ON.. ONE THING IM NOT DENYING IS THAT THEY DO HAVE THEIR HOOD ON LOCK AND I RESPECT THEM FOR HOLDING IT DOWN WHILE THEIR CITY IS COMPLETELY TAKEN OVER BY WHITE PEOPLE AND ALL THAT CONSTRUCTION
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Elsinoe25163 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 am

I'm not to familiar wit San Bernadino but I know that WS Verdugo is hated alot out there.
As far as Riverside County(where I'm from) goes:

10. EYC(Elsinore Young Classics), only because they deep as he'll in Southwest Dention Center, and they be jumpin mutha fuccas. If u been to Southwest u done ran into em!

9. CVL(Corona Vato Locos) 4th street, These ese's trip on any blacks in Corona. I stay in Corona and had my fare share of Ceef wit these fools. They will shoot at u, but u just gotta blast bacc. They don't usually get along wit tha Rivas too much, but they defineately can be a problem in Corona at times.

8. PMV(Perris Maravilla), they always hittin catz up and shooting at anybody!

7. Perris Locs, they known for trippin on anybody, in and out of the City of Perris. You'll know a Perris Loc nigga cuz they look GRIMEY!

6. WS Rubidoux Project Crip, They are another grimy group of mutha fuccas. They be out in every city trippin. They pretty deep too. Niggas be hatin Pee Jay niggas like Perris Locs

5. WS Rivas, These ese's is notorious from brown on black violence! They are deep and ride Tha Riva card in the county making them a problem for non Rivas!

4. Casa Blanca Riva, They are mainly known for the fueds between their two streets Evans and Fern. But when it comes to beef outside of CB they ride. They also are known for shooting down a helicopter bacc in the day.

3. Sex Cash Money Murda, This clicc or gang or whateva, hasn't been out that long, but have managed to make alot of enemies really quicc! I don't think there is any gang they clicc up with or get along with. They made a name in Moval.

2. ES East Coast 1200 Blocc, these catz is not liked by anybody in Riverside County, except maybe GSM(Georgia Street Mob). They are always at war wit tha PJ's, Hillside, CB( ever since studa brain R.I.P. Got killed by CB), Arlanza, ESR, SSR,WSR,La Sierra, Sex Cash, basically anybody that ain't East Coast 1200 Blocc! They don't even like the I.E.! They ride tha Coast card.

1. ESR(Eastside Riva) They are by far the most known and most despised hood in Riverside County! These ese's are even hated by other Rivas, HS Riva, SS Riva, Arlanza, WSR, CB, NS Riva, La Sierea Riva and everybody else in Tha county! They are known for be racial towards all blaccs, whether you bang or not. If you live or go on the Eastside chances are u will get hit up by these catz. Almost everybody I talk to thats been on the U (University blvd) or on tha Eastside, has has some kinda problems with ES Riva. There beef even extends to the county. They usually are the ones that kicc off the riots in the county between the races. Except in Southwest where it's tha EYC that do tha shit starting because of their numbas. The police even despise ES Riva, and they call them the most problematic gang in tha county.

That's just my list. Many may not agree but I'm only going off of my own experiences in Tha streetz.
Elsinoe25163
Elsinoe25163
Wannabe

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:38 pm

some es riva varrios are cool, had a few homies from that part of town. we mostly get along ok with em.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

i'm coo with alot of cats from the East even tho i dont kickk it with em too much we stay coo it's usually the younger more 'paisa' kinda bangers that have beef the older or more 'chicano' that have family thats been around a minute usually tend to know homies and we keep coo.. and yeaaah at southwest there was alot of EYC cats, one of my cellies was from EVL tho, Indio is deep up in there too
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 am

most hated i would have to say, as far as riverside goes, the snails. they are pretty much hated county wide

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Im offended by this post cuz not one hood in fontana do we get along with lol even hood around the I show displeasure cuz we came from los we the longest standin la hood in the ie we been out since 89 nd still. Here.wheres the recognition... Tio Evil or Very Mad
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 pm

I can feel that it's prolly a lot harder to get love in the E when ur a out of town hood settin up shop.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Das wut im sayin we hated more den any other hood n fontana das a fact
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:45 pm

I would definitely add HHS to the most hated list, along with most Fontana gangs.

Head Hunters has really came up in the last 5 or 6 years. They always been active in Fontana but before they were thought of more as a southridge thing, with a presence in west Fontana sometimes. But in the last 6 years their membership exploded on the West Side and became probably the most territorial gang in Fontana. Beefing it with any gang in and around them.

Other really hated gangs in Fontana are NHLs(small but nobody likes them), Hard Times( not what they once were but still hated), and as mentioned before, South Fontana. Looneys is hated by everybody too as is Latin Kings. Speaking of Latin Kings, I wounder if they're on their last leg? South Fontana went all out on trying to eliminate them off them map. They would stroll through their blocks every week, finding out where they live and hang out, harassing them until their presence started to become nonexistent.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 am

cray wrote:I would definitely add HHS to the most hated list, along with most Fontana gangs.

Head Hunters has really came up in the last 5 or 6 years. They always been active in Fontana but before they were thought of more as a southridge thing, with a presence in west Fontana sometimes. But in the last 6 years their membership exploded on the West Side and became probably the most territorial gang in Fontana. Beefing it with any gang in and around them.

Other really hated gangs in Fontana are NHLs(small but nobody likes them), Hard Times( not what they once were but still hated), and as mentioned before, South Fontana. Looneys is hated by everybody too as is Latin Kings. Speaking of Latin Kings, I wounder if they're on their last leg? South Fontana went all out on trying to eliminate them off them map. They would stroll through their blocks every week, finding out where they live and hang out, harassing them until their presence started to become nonexistent.

Danm Cray You Wrote It Down As If You're Writing A Gang Injunction On Us LOL!! Latin Kings Obviously Don't Know How To Handle A Hood Like SF We've Been Doing It For More Then Twenty Years And They're Three Times Our Size. Just Consider Us Professionals Twisted Evil lol
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:39 am

Bullet I thought you were from Head Hunters?

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 am

niners wrote:Bullet I thought you were from Head Hunters?

Yeah y wassup???
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 pm

ok for some reason I thought HHS was west fontana, but its south?

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 am

We ain't either we just got blocks in both but primarily in the west...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 pm

i'm being lazy don't feel like lookkng thru the thread but do you guys beef on sight with SSF...if so is it just scraps or is it blast on sight? And also, I might be mistaken because i'm thinking South Ridge is SF too but is SR its own thing? I was under the impression that SSF was the deepest and most deadliest hood in SF...I already know how you'd answer that but Cray or any other non-bangers whats your perspective?

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm

niners wrote:i'm being lazy don't feel like lookkng thru the thread but do you guys beef on sight with SSF...if so is it just scraps or is it blast on sight? And also, I might be mistaken because i'm thinking South Ridge is SF too but is SR its own thing? I was under the impression that SSF was the deepest and most deadliest hood in SF...I already know how you'd answer that but Cray or any other non-bangers whats your perspective?

Yeah it is blast on sight cuz blood has been shed on both sides that's the hardest beef for fontana we have so the moment we see eachother its straight smash on sight...the real soggy fries that are down for their cause (older cats) will blast at u for just wearing a Houston Astros hat with the h nd clockwise goes for us when see someone with an SF giants hat theirs no love lost I consider this the hardest ie beef right now on the present day ny opinion LOL...I wouldn't say deadliest but they are the deepest no lie but what do those numbers mean when they haven't killed one of us in over 7 years but don't get me wrong when we get their homies they come back they won't admit it but we have done more to them then they to us but that is stuff I can't speak on in a site.. most SF would say were just tagbangers LOL but don't get it misunderstood most of the west side is ours now cuz we pushef nhls nd diablos out nd thruth be told even though were not in souuth as much as before we do still have that terror out there too....nag south ridge is for SF tfk nd hhs the rest of SF is by the 10th freeway on slover n Washington nd by the metrolink station on date...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Hey bullet if u dnt mind me askin what are the names of the people from ur hood that have died in Fontana. Im workin on this list for gang deaths and I have no input for HHS. Actually anybody from Fontana who has died and claims a hood would be good. It doesn't matter if the death was homicide, accident, natural. And I would prefer a full name and hood name but a hood name a lone will also suffice.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:04 pm

The two most active hoods in Fontana right now are SF and HHS.

It used to always be SF and Hard Times. Not really anymore.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Hey bullet if u dnt mind me askin what are the names of the people from ur hood that have died in Fontana. Im workin on this list for gang deaths and I have no input for HHS. Actually anybody from Fontana who has died and claims a hood would be good. It doesn't matter if the death was homicide, accident, natural. And I would prefer a full name and hood name but a hood name a lone will also suffice.

My last homir to pass away is rip dreamer but he passed away from drugs may he rest in peace
Last homie to get killed was before my time nd that's a big homie rascal nd May he rip as well...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next