Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastside Verdugo Gang

+7
Drop Out
CaliforniaRepublic
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
P_LOKO
American Zombie
Ty
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eastside Verdugo Gang - Page 2 Empty Re: Eastside Verdugo Gang

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:22 pm

^True, the local restrooms in these fast food joints are always tagged up like crazy...even the toilet seats...I know I wouldn't even want to touch that shit LOL

Last edited by Paid_In_Full on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:22 pm

the restrooms i think that ive seen with the most hit ups all over the stalls and walls and everything where in some clinic next to the Post Office in Onterio over on Holt that shit was all hit up by tagging crews OVS and even Pomona 12th ST wall banging not only gang hit ups but artistic graffiti too by some foos named Deem, Hooka and Paws
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 pm

surcalmex wrote:the restrooms i think that ive seen with the most hit ups all over the stalls and walls and everything where in some clinic next to the Post Office in Onterio over on Holt that shit was all hit up by tagging crews OVS and even Pomona 12th ST wall banging not only gang hit ups but artistic graffiti too by some foos named Deem, Hooka and Paws

NEXT TO THE WELFARE N FREE CLINC RIGHT? YEAH THOSE ARE SOME NASTY ASS BATHROOMS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:20 pm

DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:
surcalmex wrote:the restrooms i think that ive seen with the most hit ups all over the stalls and walls and everything where in some clinic next to the Post Office in Onterio over on Holt that shit was all hit up by tagging crews OVS and even Pomona 12th ST wall banging not only gang hit ups but artistic graffiti too by some foos named Deem, Hooka and Paws

NEXT TO THE WELFARE N FREE CLINC RIGHT? YEAH THOSE ARE SOME NASTY ASS BATHROOMS.

yeah those gotta be the nastiest restrooms ive ever been to on this side of the border
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Eastside Verdugo Gang - Page 2 Empty EAst Side Verdugo facts:

Post  Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 pm

First off, the Waterman gardens thing is very new. MBR is the oldest spanish gang in San Bernardino. It came from the 30's. They were known as ESV but in the area called MeadowBrooks is where they started. ESV is a click off of MBR. The MBR or Meadow Brook Rifa used to have fights with the Waterman Gardens back in the 40's and 50's as told to me by a 65 year old veterano from MBR. The waterman gardens were black kats and MBR were mexican. The ESV came about in the early 80's and they claimed the same area as the Vally Sunrise Boys' which are now PPHG. MBR is very old, they were called the Dukes. Some of the homies who walk thru their hood get shot at and a few have been killed like 2yrs ago the ESV blasted a dude from Pomona over a fucking bike being stolen. But, they won't hit you up if they are by themselves. They only trip when they catch you by yourself. Some like blacks, some don't. But make no mistake, they are still active. they used to run seccombe lake or 5th st. park, but now the E/S 9th st. dudes run it.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 pm

I think we can all rest assure that Mt vernon was the very first varrio in the city going back to the Wolrd War days, with roots beyond that. The Eastside always had there things going but as far as being established as a varrio with notoriety in the city it was Mt vernon. The Meadow Brook apartment buildings were built in the 70's at most, although I must say the area might have always been called MB even before that like you said. That area of the Eastside has also always been known as the Valley.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:11 pm

niners wrote:First off, the Waterman gardens thing is very new. MBR is the oldest spanish gang in San Bernardino. It came from the 30's. They were known as ESV but in the area called MeadowBrooks is where they started. ESV is a click off of MBR. The MBR or Meadow Brook Rifa used to have fights with the Waterman Gardens back in the 40's and 50's as told to me by a 65 year old veterano from MBR. The waterman gardens were black kats and MBR were mexican. The ESV came about in the early 80's and they claimed the same area as the Vally Sunrise Boys' which are now PPHG. MBR is very old, they were called the Dukes. Some of the homies who walk thru their hood get shot at and a few have been killed like 2yrs ago the ESV blasted a dude from Pomona over a fucking bike being stolen. But, they won't hit you up if they are by themselves. They only trip when they catch you by yourself. Some like blacks, some don't. But make no mistake, they are still active. they used to run seccombe lake or 5th st. park, but now the E/S 9th st. dudes run it.

Who are E/S 9th St? Sounds like a ese gang, are they fuccin with the MB's or are they beefin?
And I agree with u Ryda I do believe that MVR was the 1st gang n San Bernardino. They seem like there roots run deeper and i've seen pics 2 prove it. Never seen anything on MBR farther bacc then late 80's early 90's
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Eastside Verdugo Gang - Page 2 Empty First off, the Waterman gardens thing is very new. MBR is the oldest spanish gang in San Bernardino. It came from the 30's. They were known as ESV but in the area called MeadowBrooks is where they started. ESV is a click off of MBR. The MBR or Meadow Broo

Post  RIALTO RIDER Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:04 pm

waterman gardens wasnt a black gang back in the day it was a mexican gang and i think they were the first mexican es gang not meadowbrooks

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:56 pm

The WG's were heavily black through out the 60's of course there was always Latinos in there as well. The WG's have been there since the 1940's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:52 pm

niners wrote:First off, the Waterman gardens thing is very new. MBR is the oldest spanish gang in San Bernardino. It came from the 30's. They were known as ESV but in the area called MeadowBrooks is where they started. ESV is a click off of MBR. The MBR or Meadow Brook Rifa used to have fights with the Waterman Gardens back in the 40's and 50's as told to me by a 65 year old veterano from MBR. The waterman gardens were black kats and MBR were mexican. The ESV came about in the early 80's and they claimed the same area as the Vally Sunrise Boys' which are now PPHG. MBR is very old, they were called the Dukes. Some of the homies who walk thru their hood get shot at and a few have been killed like 2yrs ago the ESV blasted a dude from Pomona over a fucking bike being stolen. But, they won't hit you up if they are by themselves. They only trip when they catch you by yourself. Some like blacks, some don't. But make no mistake, they are still active. they used to run seccombe lake or 5th st. park, but now the E/S 9th st. dudes run it.

East Side Verdugo is not a clique...it is a term for the East Side of San Bernardino...There's more than one gang pushing the ESV...Vallies, MBR, DWG, WG

What's Valley Sunrise Boys?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:31 pm

I have to take back something. After talking it over again, my bad. The Meadowbrooks used to fight the waterman boys or waterman gardens boys' who were mexican not black. This was in a time when the only black neighborhoods were in The Valley or Valley Sunrise Boys' which is also an area infested with ESV. Valley Sunrise is the old gang in the area now known as PPHG.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:

East Side Verdugo is not a clique...it is a term for the East Side of San Bernardino...There's more than one gang pushing the ESV...Vallies, MBR, DWG, WG

Yeh, even thought WG is an ese gang, that whole area was filled with blacks too, and the blacks used to run with the wg's. they used to fight with chains and bats and bricks and sticks. Also, there is recorded history regarding beef with MBR and the Colton Boys which is now EastSide and North Side Colton...this go's back to the 40's too. The Valley Sunrise was my uncle's hood. Rest in Peace Gary Kirk. If you know anyone in they 50's and from the Dino ask about Gary Kirk. Anyway, the Valley Sunrise was over there by mill st. park. That's the same hood ESV Valley Life claim. Valley Life. Its in the unincorporated area just east of the old air base that runs to Mill ST. So they hood is like this. norman rd, cetral, sunrise, mill st., and tippecanoe. Valley Sunrise didn't want to be PPHG so they split. By 1992 there was no more Valley Sunrise and it all became PPHG. BUt, ask anyone about the motorcycle races and shit in the valley. All of that era was Valley Sunrise. And before that, in the 70's it was the Valley Boys'. Again, the Valley was the first ever crackin' area of San Bernardino as far as country shit happening like niggaz gettin drunk and poppin a shotgun at your ass! It wasn't until the late 60's and early 70's when Blacks moved to the West side. so gang shit with blacks really started on the east side.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:46 pm

niners wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:

Yeh, even thought WG is an ese gang, that whole area was filled with blacks too, and the blacks used to run with the wg's. they used to fight with chains and bats and bricks and sticks. Also, there is recorded history regarding beef with MBR and the Colton Boys which is now EastSide and North Side Colton...this go's back to the 40's too. The Valley Sunrise was my uncle's hood. Rest in Peace Gary Kirk. If you know anyone in they 50's and from the Dino ask about Gary Kirk. Anyway, the Valley Sunrise was over there by mill st. park. That's the same hood ESV Valley Life claim. Valley Life. Its in the unincorporated area just east of the old air base that runs to Mill ST. So they hood is like this. norman rd, cetral, sunrise, mill st., and tippecanoe. Valley Sunrise didn't want to be PPHG so they split. By 1992 there was no more Valley Sunrise and it all became PPHG. BUt, ask anyone about the motorcycle races and shit in the valley. All of that era was Valley Sunrise. And before that, in the 70's it was the Valley Boys'. Again, the Valley was the first ever crackin' area of San Bernardino as far as country shit happening like niggaz gettin drunk and poppin a shotgun at your ass! It wasn't until the late 60's and early 70's when Blacks moved to the West side. so gang shit with blacks really started on the east side.

Wrong again. Blacks have been on the Westside since the 40's in large population. The black population increased in the 60's after the Watts riots. But there was always blacks on the Westside, who came from the south to work at the Kaiser Mill, and the Santa Fe Depot.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:52 pm

dstrm300 wrote:

Who are E/S 9th St? Sounds like a ese gang, are they fuccin with the MB's or are they beefin?
And I agree with u Ryda I do believe that MVR was the 1st gang n San Bernardino. They seem like there roots run deeper and i've seen pics 2 prove it. Never seen anything on MBR farther bacc then late 80's early 90's

No, E/S 9 isn't an ese hood. I don't know how big it truly is...I know i'd ask all them where they from and they'd say San Bernardino. THere is a big push right now on the East Side my dude, everyone is bangin over there now...its harder for Los Angeles to set up over there now too like in the west...though, yeh there is still some LA dudes out there. I know that some niggaz shot at the MBR and for a few days you'd see like the same 4 or 5 ese's rolling thru lugo asking people where they was from. THen, someone popped at them so they never came back thru. Thats like the only beef i know of first hand cuz i was living there at the time. That area by lugo is real active. ESV was trying to tag up in the area off 9th but they stopped like i said after somone popped at them by the liquor store. But, the cops are really pushing shit over there...they getting ready to put these niggaz out and replace the hood with starbucks and cookie cutter homes my nig.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:58 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
niners wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:

Wrong again. Blacks have been on the Westside since the 40's in large population. The black population increased in the 60's after the Watts riots. But there was always blacks on the Westside, who came from the south to work at the Kaiser Mill, and the Santa Fe Depot.

Well, that may be true. But, My grandma told me stories of when she first moved to the west side in the early sixties and she remembers racist whites and shit. I've talked to several older family members and members of the community where i got that info from. She moved on Trenton st. in 1962 she's 87 yrs old now. I know the California Gardens and Magnolia area and all that was white at one time. I'm talking racial antiquity of SB...the Valley was at one time the only area for blacks.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Yeah the CG's,and DH were white up until the late 50's. From my older relatives I understand that the racial shift happened in a few short years. White flight took off almost over night and by the 60's neighborhoods like the CG's and the Delmanns were almost all black. The projects on the Westside were always for the poor black workers at the mills. Since the 40's the area was primarily black which has now got more latino. The areas around Mt vernon have been trenched with chicano culture since the 30's and 40's as well. Point being the Westside has in its history largely consisted of black and latinos historically. Aside from the early years of course.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:56 pm

I remember speaking to an old world war veteran a white man from San Bernardino who has since passed, about the racial shifts. He told me that in the 40's the whites from the other areas of the city used to come by and start problems with the mexican familes along Mt.vernon and in the Flats.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:32 am

I use to chop it up with this old ass white man war veteran too...Dude grew up in the Dino and would tell me all about things that were going down back his day...he was a cool ass dude...but ALWAYS drunk as hell everytime I seen him LOL. He stays up North now though.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:53 pm

This is all some very good history... so whats this about "e/s 9th street". Crips, bloods??? How long have they been there?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Jae wrote:This is all some very good history... so whats this about "e/s 9th street". Crips, bloods??? How long have they been there?

They always said Cuz this and cuz that. I know they all kicked in lugo off of 9th street. Or at that liquor store on sierra wy and 9th. They hung out there real tuff. Always fighting and trippin. Then some of them got locked up for burglary in the area. They was real thick with that shit there. Like i said I always saw the same bunch like a dozen or whatever but there were times when they would hang out like 20 or more in the apartments. If you ever heard somebody say, 'don't go in the cemetary at night' it was becuase of them niggaz, they used to shoot at niggaz and homeless dudes all the time. matterfact, there was a highspeed chase two years ago when a nigga turned on lugo and crashed in the apartment fence that separates the apts. from the cemetary...i forgot that little niggaz name but he was from that 9th st. shit too. Another occassion i can remember was when one of them shot a girl in the eye with a bb gun. So her brother was from PDL and he came from over on wall st and blasted a whole 9mm clip. He hit a old man and one of them niggaz got hit too. So all them niggaz went and did what ever it was they did the same night. They had those apartments active fo'sho. A Ontario dude i think from northside matterfact, he was shot execution style back in 06' on lugo and they said that two niggaz ran back into the apartments after it happened. They never found who was responsible for that murder. I still go over there once in awhile and visit muthafuckaz but, i don't really see them know more except for like one or two here and there. I do know that they didn't like LA niggaz hanging around and they would always get into it with LA transplants or like i said those esv ese's too. I heard some still be at the park at night time but that was word from like beginning of the year damn near. I have noticed a heavy increase of E/S IE crip's in that whole area too. It seems like they just exploded with numbers recently.

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:53 pm

Lugo has always been known as a ghetto ass street going through a bad area.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:54 am

Jae wrote:This is all some very good history... so whats this about "e/s 9th street". Crips, bloods??? How long have they been there?

Don't bet on it LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:57 am

niners wrote:

They always said Cuz this and cuz that. I know they all kicked in lugo off of 9th street. Or at that liquor store on sierra wy and 9th. They hung out there real tuff. Always fighting and trippin. Then some of them got locked up for burglary in the area. They was real thick with that shit there. Like i said I always saw the same bunch like a dozen or whatever but there were times when they would hang out like 20 or more in the apartments. If you ever heard somebody say, 'don't go in the cemetary at night' it was becuase of them niggaz, they used to shoot at niggaz and homeless dudes all the time. matterfact, there was a highspeed chase two years ago when a nigga turned on lugo and crashed in the apartment fence that separates the apts. from the cemetary...i forgot that little niggaz name but he was from that 9th st. shit too. Another occassion i can remember was when one of them shot a girl in the eye with a bb gun. So her brother was from PDL and he came from over on wall st and blasted a whole 9mm clip. He hit a old man and one of them niggaz got hit too. So all them niggaz went and did what ever it was they did the same night. They had those apartments active fo'sho. A Ontario dude i think from northside matterfact, he was shot execution style back in 06' on lugo and they said that two niggaz ran back into the apartments after it happened. They never found who was responsible for that murder. I still go over there once in awhile and visit muthafuckaz but, i don't really see them know more except for like one or two here and there. I do know that they didn't like LA niggaz hanging around and they would always get into it with LA transplants or like i said those esv ese's too. I heard some still be at the park at night time but that was word from like beginning of the year damn near. I have noticed a heavy increase of E/S IE crip's in that whole area too. It seems like they just exploded with numbers recently.

The area is kind of volatile I mean you always had the niggas around Sierra/Sepulavada, but below Baseline was/is different. It's super grimey all around there.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 am

Could it really be? A WG hit up?? Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
P_LOKO