Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0ManForum I gotta question for u..

3 posters

Go down

0ManForum  I gotta question for u.. Empty 0ManForum I gotta question for u..

Post  LYRICLB Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 am

My fam is from VERDUGO R.I.P my cousin lil Abel ..on another note his dad jr. Not sure if u no him or no someone who knows him he been from verdugo since 1942 I believe he said its been so long anyways he would b bout 72 and one of the hardest ive ever met and I no plenty .. he disappeared bout 10 yrs ago and need sum questions answered because of who my fam is I was very sheltered and was not allowed to mention how I was related or names type shit cuz of ppls revenge but idgaf I ended up thug living anyways but his name is junior aka julian bout 72 yrs old Leal,madrid,martinez FAM I got sum questions and if anyone no's any info on his last were abouts or no any of my fam that I may not no I just moved to san bernardino, and Im on a hunt if no one else gonna do it dead or alive ... feel me
Thanks ahead of x

LYRIC

LYRICLB

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

0ManForum  I gotta question for u.. Empty Re: 0ManForum I gotta question for u..

Post  OldBlue Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:04 am

Shoot your questions homes!

Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

0ManForum  I gotta question for u.. Empty Re: 0ManForum I gotta question for u..

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Who's 0ManForum? And what's the question?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down