Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun control vs wife beaters

Go down

Gun control vs wife beaters Empty Gun control vs wife beaters

Post  American Zombie Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Interesting...

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Gun control vs wife beaters Empty Re: Gun control vs wife beaters

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:19 am

There is so much to be said about this...

Black women have the longest prison sentences of anyone. Hispanics are not far behind them. 

I question why this situation with Rice was attempted to be hidden the way it was. Is it because his status as an athlete or is it his money. As we all know, money talks and bull shit walks. Maybe it's both. Perhaps we'll see the D.A.'s paper trail from the NFL. 

People who are bringing up her ethnicity are demoralizing and sexualizing her because in recent history, woman of color are objects to be lusted after and don't deserve equal treatment. 

Domestic violence is becoming a cultural epidemic in this country, on par with feminicide. Violence against women and violence among young men has been on the rise since 1993. It is now accepted as a way of life. 

Ms. Allen is another victim of violence. She tried to protect herself, but she has the wrong job, amount of money, color of skin and is honest. 

Aaron Hernandez is a killer. Urban Meyer covered for him in Florida because of Football. He actually had a second chance because of that, but he finally killed someone he couldn't buy his way out of or football his way out. 

I'm wondering if crime rates are high in America's professional sports, but we will never known because organizations go to great lengths to hid it from the public.

Back to top Go down