Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 10 Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  .... Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:16 am

NAH..D0NT 3V3N TRIP..L0L
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:49 am

I THINK THE MAPS ARE GOOD ON THE INFO, PLUS THE SB,COLTON,RITO, N THE WEST-END ARE ACCURATE WITH INFO GATHERED FROM PEOPLE WHO LIVED THERE FOR MENY YEARS NOT JUST THERE VISTING THERE GIRLFRIENDS LIKE YOU HOMIE IN POMONA...N MOST OF THOSE CRIP HOODS ARE DEAD AND WE BEEN SAYN THAT SINCE THIS SITE STARTED...WS MAFIA ARE OUTA POMONA MOSTLY KICK IT IN NORTH ONTERIO WITH THE REST OF THE Bs N Cs FROM POMONA, NO ACTIVTY COMMING FROM THEM.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 am

AIT3 TH3N P3RR0.
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:33 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:The LZ's and Dorjils is basically the same hood homie, you count the Drojils as a clique if you wanted to. No beef there= Same Hood. They beef with 18's, right across the street from the LZ's. Literally. Maze is a small hood, no cliques that I'm aware of. The lands is basically beefing with every hood on the West. Same with Maze.

I USED TO LIVE ON 19TH N CALIFORNIA BACK IN 01' I REMEMBER THERE WAS ALWAYS SHOOTINGS & VIOLENCE Basketball

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 10 Empty DWG X3

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:41 am

I SEE ALOT OF DWG X3 ON THE EASTSIDE ALOT, MOSTLY AROUND DWIGHT WAY, DWG=DWIGHT WAY GANG X3 HAS ANYBODY EVEN HEARD OF DWIGHT WAY GANG? ALSO THERES CVTF OVER ON THE EASTSIDE OF SB CVTF=COMPTON VARRIO T? FLATS

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:48 am

I never seen CVTF anywhere, but on the Eastside you will see alot of different things on the walls.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Thomas909 wrote:I SEE ALOT OF DWG X3 ON THE EASTSIDE ALOT, MOSTLY AROUND DWIGHT WAY, DWG=DWIGHT WAY GANG X3 HAS ANYBODY EVEN HEARD OF DWIGHT WAY GANG? ALSO THERES CVTF OVER ON THE EASTSIDE OF SB CVTF=COMPTON VARRIO T? FLATS

Yeah I think we chopped it up about DWG in the East Side Verdugo thread. I ain't never heard of em till a few months back when I start noticing the ESV DWG hit up around they little area. I wonder how long they been out for...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:39 am

I was on the Eastside earlier today on 9th near the Ascot apts. Looks like they been redone. I was coming down 9th before hitting Del Rosa near that dirty looking vacant lot with alot of hit ups. One thing in particular caught my eye, I seen a big "S/S VERDUGO X3". The thing that was odd is that it had no Flats attached to it or anything related to the Flats simply claiming SS. There is no other Southside in San Bernardino which was strange as the strike up looked legit (didnt look sloppy or like a youngster had done it).
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:58 am

yea that is weird
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 pm

I have seen SSV tagged up a fewtimes, theres a small hit up on the skinny fire hydrant on Grant and I believe K st. But I rarely do I just see SSV by it self, the SSVF, VFG, or VF hit ups are a lot more common.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 pm

I used to say the same thing about WSV hoods because they generally hitup they own hood before WSV but quite often around those ES SEPULVEDA Boys's hood, i'd see ALOT of just "WSV13" everywhere.... but it is strange to just see a SSV hitup alone. Probably just some fool wit good writing who just wanted to rep the southside.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Yea it is common to see WSV just like that..But its rare to see SSV with no F. Because VF is the on;y hood claiming SSV.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Jae wrote:I used to say the same thing about WSV hoods because they generally hitup they own hood before WSV but quite often around those ES SEPULVEDA Boys's hood, i'd see ALOT of just "WSV13" everywhere.... but it is strange to just see a SSV hitup alone. Probably just some fool wit good writing who just wanted to rep the southside.

Same here, but in those cases the Westside Verdugo is simply referring to that specific side of the city. Like Cray mentioned to see "S/S VERDUGO X3" is strange and doesn't make sense as the only southside in San Bernardino is the Flats.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:51 am

Whats that ?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 am

On the window of some establishment right next door to Carlos O' Briens....LOL never shall I return back to that grimy ass club again...NEVER!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 am

I stooped going to clubs some years ago, the drama one unnecessarily finds turned me away.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:02 am

Yeah way too much unnecessary drama. I do myself a favor and stay away from those type of places these days. I don't even really goto parties or bars that much either.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:48 pm

The homie can get me in Carlos Obrien's for free because he is a host there but don't really like going to the clubs a lot plus im only 19 so they will not sell me drinks i don't give a fuck about that cause me and the homies be drinking all kinds of shit when we do kick backs at my homie's pad ever tried doing shots of bacardi 151 damn that shit burn like a mutha fucker but since im mexican first generation chicano when ever me and the homies feel paisa we hit the paisa night clubs like El Patio in Rialto, A Mi Hacienda which supposely is in Onterio but it feels more like Montclair or El Centenario in Moreno Valley which is always changing it's name or El Castillo in Fontana LOL but damn there alot of fine mexican mamis in those places thats why we go another place that i hear that theres a lot of drama is at Club Metro in Rubidoux but this topic is about SB so ill try to keep that way
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:23 am

LOL my homie does the same thang at Carlos...or he used to...stopped last month. We was always clowning him about why the fuck he would do some bullshit like this, making only like 25 dollars a night if even that for trying to bring people in and promote the club. I think they changed the name from Carlos O Briens to "Levels", because it's 2 story LOL. Mannn, shit was embarassing, me and the homies got in for free just to peep the scene and no bullshit, there was only ONE damn female in the whole club...some grimy ass bitch getting down on some beer in the bar area LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:55 pm

surcalmex wrote:The homie can get me in Carlos Obrien's for free because he is a host there but don't really like going to the clubs a lot plus im only 19 so they will not sell me drinks i don't give a fuck about that cause me and the homies be drinking all kinds of shit when we do kick backs at my homie's pad ever tried doing shots of bacardi 151 damn that shit burn like a mutha fucker but since im mexican first generation chicano when ever me and the homies feel paisa we hit the paisa night clubs like El Patio in Rialto, A Mi Hacienda which supposely is in Onterio but it feels more like Montclair or El Centenario in Moreno Valley which is always changing it's name or El Castillo in Fontana LOL but damn there alot of fine mexican mamis in those places thats why we go another place that i hear that theres a lot of drama is at Club Metro in Rubidoux but this topic is about SB so ill try to keep that way

thats been gone for a looong time bro.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:42 pm

yeah no wonder i never hear that shit no more mostly hear that shit from older peeps
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Including myself, i'm sure all the older cats in here got metro stories, lol... fighting and females!!
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Never been to Metro myself, but I got my fair share of fighting and females at Gotham LOL. This was before it turned into a rave or whatever the hell it is now. I used to go there from time to time, but mostly I was at the Masterdome in SB (G Street) back in the day...that's where the money was at Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:LOL my homie does the same thang at Carlos...or he used to...stopped last month. We was always clowning him about why the fuck he would do some bullshit like this, making only like 25 dollars a night if even that for trying to bring people in and promote the club. I think they changed the name from Carlos O Briens to "Levels", because it's 2 story LOL. Mannn, shit was embarassing, me and the homies got in for free just to peep the scene and no bullshit, there was only ONE damn female in the whole club...some grimy ass bitch getting down on some beer in the bar area LOL.

LOL
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next