Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

+16
ajax
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SFxSTONER
kn9ner
CaliforniaRepublic
a-nyce909
Ty
SURCALMEX
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
P_LOKO
dstrm300
IXE
Drop Out
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
samdooby
20 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E - Page 7 Empty Re: SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:42 am

Hey K9ner are you from a crew? or are those just some of your homies in that pic?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kn9ner Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 pm

i used to crew a few of them fools are my cousins and the rest homies from my old crew
they still from that shit i stopped and moved away in may....
kn9ner
kn9ner
Wannabe

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kn9ner Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:10 pm

im bottom right in this 1
kn9ner
kn9ner
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  kn9ner Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 am

well peace out fools im out again be back in march leave was cool as fuck had my nu yur 40 n shit
gona spend time with the wife;)
and leave tomarrow
later
kn9ner
kn9ner
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Crescent&Starr Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:26 pm

(This is with the most vile and utterly hateful respect, possible) I've never ran into a Nazi Low rider, Pecker wood or any form of "white supremacists" in actual Metropolitan areas but in the rural parts of California I wouldn't doubt they exist because, honestly these dudes are cowards, they hide out in rural sections because its less life threatening(on there behalf) because honestly a lot of Muslim Organized Crime affiliates have strict orders to kill anyone wearing a swastika, I honestly could careless how messed up it sounds or who I offend. I honestly think they're better off staying in the areas in which they dwell, because I promise you if WE see it you won't make it back to your folks, please quote me with some bullshit, this was a dumb topic...
Crescent&Starr
Crescent&Starr
Wannabe

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:01 pm

kn9ner wrote:my cousin hates... blacks with a furious passion...

Why does your cousin hate black people so much? Alot of mexicans, i've noticed, are just as bad as white people these days saying that they and/or their families dont like black people. But to this day, i still dont understand why so many white and mexican people hate black people so much. Can somebody PLEASE enlighten me... what do black people do, or have done to you, to make you hate them? Thats a question for anyone.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Jae wrote:
kn9ner wrote:my cousin hates... blacks with a furious passion...

Why does your cousin hate black people so much? Alot of mexicans, i've noticed, are just as bad as white people these days saying that they and/or their families dont like black people. But to this day, i still dont understand why so many white and mexican people hate black people so much. Can somebody PLEASE enlighten me... what do black people do, or have done to you, to make you hate them? Thats a question for anyone.

I NOTICED A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE HATE ALL WHITES AND OR MEXICANS. IT AINT JUST US OR WHITES, ITS EVERYBODY. EVERY GROUP HATES ON OTHERS BECAUSE OF COMPETITION FOR WHATEVER RESOURCES THEY MIGHT BE TRYING TO OBTAIN. WHETHER MONEY RESOURCES OR LAND, OR HUMAN RESOURCES. IN MOST CASES THE COMPETITION COMES FROM LAND (NEIGHBORHOOD CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICALLY) OR MONEY. IN THE CASES OF GANGS BOTH. LAND TO SELL THEIR DRUGS AND RECRUIT PEOPLE FROM AND MONEY RECEIVED FROM BOTH. THAN THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE TAUGHT TO HATE FROM PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS. GENERATION BY GENERATION HATE IS PASSED DOWN. HATE ALSO COMES FROM IGNORANCE. ONE GROUP DOESN'T LIKE ANOTHER GROUP AND CANT VOICE THEIR OPPOSITION TO ANOTHER IN PROPER WAYS, CANT FORM A REAL ARGUMENT, AND RESORT TO ATTACKING STEREOTYPES.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:27 pm

LOL someone throws in something that someone dislikes and then someone comes back with the same shit to get back for the what they didn't like. It all works out just fine. pirat
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:29 pm

~dont trip~ wrote:I NOTICED A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE HATE ALL WHITES AND OR MEXICANS.

Nonsense.

~dont trip~ wrote:STEREOTYPES.

Exactly.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:32 pm

[quote="NYTE RYDA"]
~dont trip~ wrote:I NOTICED A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE HATE ALL WHITES AND OR MEXICANS.

Nonsense.

NOT NONSENSE, YOU NEVER RAN INTO A BLACK MAN MAN THAT HATES WHITE PEOPLE. OR A BLACK MAN THAT HATES MEXICANS?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:34 pm

The funny thing about skinheads is that they claim they hate blacks but they aint never in black neighborhoods riding on fools. They like to hate from a distance, lol, like all punks do. They rather pick fights with upper-class type blacks or something of that nature. Something unthreatful to them, so they can feel big and bad. Thats why i've never had respect for them.

I've ONLY ran into skinheads since i started living out here in the I.E., and from my experiences with them, they are only tough in groups 9 times out of 10. I've had my run-ins with them in chino, chino hills, alta loma, rancho, apple valley, and ontario. In chino hills, i ran up on this one dude, who previously was talking big shit about me, and i jumped out the car on him and pushed him into a wall wit that "whassup now" type of talk and this fool pee'd on himself. What kind of shit is that? So i just bombed to the chest, and left dude there crouched over. But previously this dude had some big ass balls talking like he knew me and i wasnt even trippin on them skinhead cats. I dont care what'chu are or what'chu claiming, as long as you dont bring it my way, downplaying me, i'm not even trippin' on your presence. Thats just how i was raised. I got kicked out of denny's in chino once for getting at some skinhead cats that was calling me on the phone, leaving me messages talking about NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, PORCH MONKEY BOY and all that stupid shit. In my face, they wasnt so tough though.... Didnt take me but a minute to spot them fools walking in before i hit a U, flew in the parking lot, wrapped my knuckles in a rag and got busy on'um..

I've seen a few skinheads that were riders though, so i dont underestimate them fools, but typically though man, they mostly punks. Frustrated, angry, young white rejects....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:36 pm

[quote="~dont trip~"]
NYTE RYDA wrote:

Nonsense.

NOT NONSENSE, YOU NEVER RAN INTO A BLACK MAN MAN THAT HATES WHITE PEOPLE. OR A BLACK MAN THAT HATES MEXICANS?

O f course just like i've ran into latinos who do the same. Notice you said ALOT of blacks do this, which is nonsense.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:40 pm

[quote="NYTE RYDA"]
~dont trip~ wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

Nonsense.

O f course just like i've ran into latinos who do the same. Notice you said ALOT of blacks do this, which is nonsense.

JUST BY SHEAR NUMBERS AND PERCENTAGES ALOT OF THEM DO. ALOT OF MEXICANS DO TO , ALOT OF WHITES DO, BEING RACIST IS STARTING TO BE A STEREOTYPE OF MEXICANS, CAUSE YOU HEAR MORE ABOUT SHIT NOWADAYS THEN YOU DID IN THE PAST.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:56 pm

~dont trip~ wrote:JUST BY SHEAR NUMBERS AND PERCENTAGES ALOT OF THEM DO.

LOL come on homie, you serious with this? What they do some kind of statistical analysis nationwide to see what was what? That shits laughable. LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
~dont trip~ wrote:JUST BY SHEAR NUMBERS AND PERCENTAGES ALOT OF THEM DO.

LOL come on homie, you serious with this? What they do some kind of statistical analysis nationwide to see what was what? That shits laughable. LOL
WHAT YOU NEVER USE NUMBERS IN COMMON SENSE? COMMON SENSE SAYS THAT AT LEAST AND THE VERY EXTREME LEAST 1 OUTA 100 HATES WHITES OR MEXICANS. HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE ARE THERE IN THE STATE OR THE COUNTRY? EVEN IF ITS 1 OUTA 200 THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE. YOU SHOULDNT PUT SOMETHING OFF OR DOWN CAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT NYTE RYDA. THATS THE SAME KINDA IGNORANCE THAT STARTS HATE. IF YOU DONT GET WHAT IM SAYIN JUST ASK. ILL BE GLAD TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ON MY VIEWS....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm

~dont trip~ wrote:WHAT YOU NEVER USE NUMBERS IN COMMON SENSE? COMMON SENSE SAYS THAT AT LEAST AND THE VERY EXTREME LEAST 1 OUTA 100 HATES WHITES OR MEXICANS

What may be logical to one won't be logic to others, so therefore you misunderstand what "common sense" means.

~dont trip~ wrote:THATS THE SAME KINDA IGNORANCE THAT STARTS HATE

Look at how you single out blacks in these post.

~dont trip~ wrote:AT LEAST AND THE VERY EXTREME LEAST 1 OUTA 100 HATES WHITES OR MEXICANS. HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE ARE THERE IN THE STATE OR THE COUNTRY? EVEN IF ITS 1 OUTA 200 THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Again homie, what your doing here is trying to fit your claims and views that you have, with some kind of false unproved statistical information that has never been carried out. It's a fallacy to do that.

~dont trip~ wrote:IGNORANCE

Yes.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:39 pm

[quote="NYTE RYDA"]
~dont trip~ wrote:WHAT YOU NEVER USE NUMBERS IN COMMON SENSE? COMMON SENSE SAYS THAT AT LEAST AND THE VERY EXTREME LEAST 1 OUTA 100 HATES WHITES OR MEXICANS

What may be logical to one won't be logic to others, so therefore you misunderstand what "common sense" means.
i gave the benefit of the doubt with those numbers. how can it not be logical that 1 out of 100 of any group may harbor a feeling of hate towards any other group.

~dont trip~ wrote:THATS THE SAME KINDA IGNORANCE THAT STARTS HATE

Look at how you single out blacks in these post.
i single out nothing. my original post was about the singling out of mexicans by jae in his post. and if you read my post, you would notice that in no way am i singling out anybody.

~dont trip~ wrote:AT LEAST AND THE VERY EXTREME LEAST 1 OUTA 100 HATES WHITES OR MEXICANS. HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE ARE THERE IN THE STATE OR THE COUNTRY? EVEN IF ITS 1 OUTA 200 THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Again homie, what your doing here is trying to fit your claims and views that you have, with some kind of false unproved statistical information that has never been carried out. It's a fallacy to do that.

that was but an example of my claims and views. you however seem to be tryin to disprove my claims and views by singling out a point that you deem to be false. it was never stated that this was a proven statstic, never did i metion it was, i said numbers and percentages in common sense.

on a side note, i do admire your use of the socratic method in your arguments. youve mentioned that you have or are attending a university or college of some sort, so i assume thats what you are doing or at the least know what i mean....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Jae wrote:The funny thing about skinheads is that they claim they hate blacks but they aint never in black neighborhoods riding on fools. They like to hate from a distance, lol, like all punks do. They rather pick fights with upper-class type blacks or something of that nature. Something unthreatful to them, so they can feel big and bad. Thats why i've never had respect for them.

I've ONLY ran into skinheads since i started living out here in the I.E., and from my experiences with them, they are only tough in groups 9 times out of 10. I've had my run-ins with them in chino, chino hills, alta loma, rancho, apple valley, and ontario. In chino hills, i ran up on this one dude, who previously was talking big shit about me, and i jumped out the car on him and pushed him into a wall wit that "whassup now" type of talk and this fool pee'd on himself. What kind of shit is that? So i just bombed to the chest, and left dude there crouched over. But previously this dude had some big ass balls talking like he knew me and i wasnt even trippin on them skinhead cats. I dont care what'chu are or what'chu claiming, as long as you dont bring it my way, downplaying me, i'm not even trippin' on your presence. Thats just how i was raised. I got kicked out of denny's in chino once for getting at some skinhead cats that was calling me on the phone, leaving me messages talking about NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, PORCH MONKEY BOY and all that stupid shit. In my face, they wasnt so tough though.... Didnt take me but a minute to spot them fools walking in before i hit a U, flew in the parking lot, wrapped my knuckles in a rag and got busy on'um..

I've seen a few skinheads that were riders though, so i dont underestimate them fools, but typically though man, they mostly punks. Frustrated, angry, young white rejects....

I don't know if I consider the ones that I met skinheads but I have met a few dudes from IE Peckerwood. One of them as I mentioned before on the forum...is my homie. I will be the first to admit that and have no shame in doing so...as homie always had my back through thick and thin...from the inside to the outs...ever since we was kids till now. Yeah, a lot of these dudes who claim to be with the business are nothing more than a lying sack of shit just looking for somewhere to belong, but I gotta say that my homeboy Smokey from IEPW is one of the downest dudes that I know. Of course, I gotta a lot of down ass homies who wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger and seemingly happy to do so, but this is one of those type of dudes that will catch a clean fade or run up on ANYONE, regardless of size or color. I seen homie get down so many times, it's ridiculous. If there was gonna be some shit that popped off with me in it, he was always there to show his face ready to get down, without me even asking him...the only dude from his Peckerwood clique who would do so.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Like someone said earlier, woods are not functioning nowhere around here. There all around the rural areas, the high desert, the deserts and places where there is little to no activity to begin with. You don't find these dudes operation out in the open especially in metropolitan areas.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IE4LIFE Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 am

Not too many skinheads in the IE anymore. Still some peckerwoods and lots of tweakers though

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:29 am

when and where has there ever been any woods in IE? in recent history? IE has never been the scene of skins in the city areas were the majority is latino in just about every city, people not familiar see skins out in the rural places and in the deserts and automatically assume its IE, its a misconception based on them not knowing.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IE4LIFE Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:59 am

There was a little hold out in Fontana, but they don't put it out there too much. They are a little outnumbered.

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:11 am

There was a lot of whites in Fontana during the mid part of the last century, even in south Fontana which since for several decades has obviously become a very large latino strong holdm but this is the majority of the city anyway. Anyhow if you read, the Hells Angels were also formed at the same time in the late 40's, around the same time when white flight had still not taken place this is the time and place when you had racial groups, or what today would be called skinheads.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  treasurechest Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:15 am

About 4 years ago at Fontana HS and AB Miller there was a group of white kids running around and would attack black and hispanic students. They called themselves Fontana Boyz, they comprised of all white males and one asian kid. Overtime, some of these kids would show up to school wearing shirts that had "wood unit" written on them. Reference to Peckerwoods. Anyways an adult named Bondiminian, or something like that, was killed when he and another Fontana Boy tried to do a drive-by on a black kids house. These guys were not skilled in the art of a driveby and the shooter shot the driver, Bondiminian, in the head with a K. There still around doing the same stuff. There are pockets of Peckerwoods around the eastside of San Bernardino towards Highland, but Ryder is right that you find them in areas where the white population is high (i.e. Yucaipa, the mountains and the desert regions). I don't think you should dismiss these areas because about 2 years ago two blackmen were attacked at a liquor store by 5 white supremist in the City of Claremont. Those 5 white guys came from the Crest Line area in the mountains and Joshua Tree in the desert.

treasurechest
Soldier

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:18 am

treasurechest wrote:About 4 years ago at Fontana HS and AB Miller there was a group of white kids running around and would attack black and hispanic students. They called themselves Fontana Boyz, they comprised of all white males and one asian kid. Overtime, some of these kids would show up to school wearing shirts that had "wood unit" written on them. Reference to Peckerwoods. Anyways an adult named Bondiminian, or something like that, was killed when he and another Fontana Boy tried to do a drive-by on a black kids house. These guys were not skilled in the art of a driveby and the shooter shot the driver, Bondiminian, in the head with a K. There still around doing the same stuff. There are pockets of Peckerwoods around the eastside of San Bernardino towards Highland, but Ryder is right that you find them in areas where the white population is high (i.e. Yucaipa, the mountains and the desert regions). I don't think you should dismiss these areas because about 2 years ago two blackmen were attacked at a liquor store by 5 white supremist in the City of Claremont. Those 5 white guys came from the Crest Line area in the mountains and Joshua Tree in the desert.

true but thats pretty much every city in the country....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next