Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adelanto, perris, quail valley, and romoland got hoods too

+8
JinkyRctongs
Drop Out
iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
FONTAxIE
shadow11
TumbleWeed
P_LOKO
American Zombie
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

adelanto, perris, quail valley, and romoland got hoods too - Page 2 Empty Re: adelanto, perris, quail valley, and romoland got hoods too

Post  .02 cents Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:Romoland is probably the most DANGEROUS city in the whole IE when it comes to this G shit.....naw, serio though. cat

dont you mean ranchololand, serio though, lol
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

adelanto, perris, quail valley, and romoland got hoods too - Page 2 Empty Re: adelanto, perris, quail valley, and romoland got hoods too

Post  FONTAxIE Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:03 am

niners wrote:
FONTAxIE wrote:
niners wrote:And can't forget about the bloods in Adelanto...

THEYRE AINT NO BLOODS IN ADELANTO THE ONLY BLACK OFFICAIL GANGS IN ADELANTO THAT ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD NUMBER ARE PROBABLY GHETTO CROWND?HAVNT HEARD OF THEM IN A WHILE THOUGH AND 4'5 AND THEYRE A BLACK RAGG GANG

Old Adelanot there is a hood with bloods. They call it the "L" Gang or something. Next time I holla at my bro i'll get the exact name. If they are/were black rag then like so many others they seemed to have adopted a color which is red. And what is 4'5? Four foot five lol. I know they had the 4F gang in the Highdesert if thats what you're reffering too. Find'em Feel'em Fuck'em Forget'em is what it stood for.
yea 4'5 it was gang that they named cuz of someones brother died on the middle of 4th st and 5th st and they jus named the gang that ol
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 am

Jinky wrote:LOL, Didn't even notice the difference. My bad.

its ok cuzz... u aint from around this way so we will let u slide! lol

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:22 pm

shadow11 wrote:let me tell you wats goin on with banning and beaumont in banning theres east banning sapos, east side ruthless mobb, 18st lbz, loko blue soldiers, east side park ganster crips, west side banning, 3100 block p.m, 6st night owlz,

in beaumont theres ss bmt 4st, ssbmt 8st, and thats all i know of in beaumont

what does the PM stand for in "3100 block pm" stand for?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:49 am

where are these hoods located at? What general area? These banning gangs i mean.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hello*out*there Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 am

damn I think its just crazy they still be banging I.E...do what you got to do ..but damn..dont they think they are a little far from the true heart of I.E...I thought they would claim High Desert or something...lol..handle your business tho..if it ant broken than I guess dont fix it type of situations..lol..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2