Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIALTO DOGZ

+7
D-Dogg
American Zombie
vthls13
OldBlue
ONTAXSUNKIST
P_LOKO
RIALTO RIDER
11 posters

Go down

RIALTO DOGZ Empty RIALTO DOGZ

Post  RIALTO RIDER Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:55 am

??????????

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

RIALTO DOGZ Empty Re: RIALTO DOGZ

Post  P_LOKO Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 am

Mexican cats that claim to be rebels. I think they were originally based in Colton, I could be wrong though. I had a couple homies from DOGZ. We had a couple DOGZ hit ups on the forum, but I'd be surprised if they still exists.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

RIALTO DOGZ Empty D O G Z

Post  ONTAXSUNKIST Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:35 am

I KNOW SOME PEEPS THAT PARTYD WITH THEM YEAH THEY STARTED IN COLTON/RIALTO NOW THEY EVERYWHERE *VEGAS*LA DAMN TO MANY SPOTS BUT YEAH THEY WERE REBELS ALOT OF EM STILL ARE BUT THEY DEEP AS HELL

ONTAXSUNKIST

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't think I would consider them as "deep" as they once were, especially in the IE. Many of them have moved on to bigger gangs.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:03 am

Some of those fools i remember where from 18st and shit. They were pretty krazy
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:14 pm

BLUEDEVIL wrote:Some of those fools i remember where from 18st and shit. They were pretty krazy
...NONE OF THEM FOOLS WHERE FROM 18ST..THEIR ALL RIALTO AND COLTON NATIVE...UNLIKE YOU FAGET BLUE DEVIL...YOU WHERE RAISED IN FONTANA TRYING TO BANG A FAKE MADE UP HOOD NAMED LOONEYS AKA LOOGIES..COME ON DANIEL WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT FROM LOS YOU WHERE BORN IN THE IE AND RAISED IN FONTANA..I THINK YOUR CONFUSED DOGGY....

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm

thehoodlife909 wrote:
BLUEDEVIL wrote:Some of those fools i remember where from 18st and shit. They were pretty krazy
...NONE OF THEM FOOLS WHERE FROM 18ST..THEIR ALL RIALTO AND COLTON NATIVE...UNLIKE YOU FAGET BLUE DEVIL...YOU WHERE RAISED IN FONTANA TRYING TO BANG A FAKE MADE UP HOOD NAMED LOONEYS AKA LOOGIES..COME ON DANIEL WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT FROM LOS YOU WHERE BORN IN THE IE AND RAISED IN FONTANA..I THINK YOUR CONFUSED DOGGY....

Lol. Its a different Blue Devil.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Dogg Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am

DOGZ was a party crew but they had so many members at one point it seemed more like a gang. They did alot of fighting, robbery, etc. They were pretty much a gang but just dressed different. Although the Colton DOGZ were more like traditional gangsters. Alot of them used to stay near Rancho n Johnston st. area in Colton. Even though some of the DOGZ were in it more for the party n chicks and stuff like that, their was definitely alot of DOGZ that dont play. And they definitely were involved in their share of violence. Nowadays their all spread out and I haven't heard too much about them for a while. But I think the OG's of the DOGZ are still doin their thing with club promotions and other business ventures. Stuff in Las Vegas and Baja Mexico. Making lots of money, legally.

D-Dogg

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mmcguire Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Dogz where party crew that grew to all over So cal and Vegas we did a lot partying and became the largest party crew in the 90's they also made Rosarito hottest place to party for long time . Unfortunately we became to large and a lot Dogz became violent at times that created bad boy image but most of these guys are good people who just wanted to have fun . Many of us are still around taking care of business and making a lot money so the Dogz will always live no Matter what people think of us. There a lot history that was created from Dogz and there probably never be party crew as famous or talented like Dogz ... Well peace out and que Viva Los Peros

Mmcguire

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Mmcguire Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Dogz where party crew that grew to all over So cal and Vegas we did a lot partying and became the largest party crew in the 90's they also made Rosarito hottest place to party for long time . Unfortunately we became to large and a lot Dogz became violent at times that created bad boy image but most of these guys are good people who just wanted to have fun . Many of us are still around taking care of business and making a lot money so the Dogz will always live no Matter what people think of us. There a lot history that was created from Dogz and there probably never be party crew as famous or talented like Dogz ... Well peace out and que Viva Los Peros

Mmcguire

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Which one of those versions of that story did you want to post?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:34 am

vthls13 wrote:

Damn I wish I would of seen this back in 2010 LOL!!!!!!!! There were some fools from 18st too. Maybe fool but he was from 18. I remember the McGuire bros too, they were the shot callers of the whole damn thang. I had many good time with those perros. I only remember the Colton and San Bernardino DOGZ though. No one ever mentioned Rialto really. These ni99az had some heat too!!! Thats All im saying!!!!!!!

Last edited by OldBlue on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added shit!!!!!)
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Soruff Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 am

DOGZ started in East La

Soruff

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dogz364 Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Dogz did not start in East LA.. It started in the IE... And we still deep as fuck..

Dogz364

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down