Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Crips and Bloods: Made In America" New Documentary

+3
SURCALMEX
Drop Out
Wes88
7 posters

Go down

"Crips and Bloods: Made In America" New Documentary Empty "Crips and Bloods: Made In America" New Documentary

Post  Wes88 Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 pm

So I was online saw this new flimdance Documentary thats out called Crips and Bloods:Made in America. Its already out so imma try to see it. but get this shit Jessica Alba came out on a video blurp taklin bout the film and how we gotta focus on the gang violence in america, i appreciate her lookin out but wat the HELL does she kno bout C's and B's, haha idk well if any one see's it drop a line here and lemme kno wats up...its suppose to be real good
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

"Crips and Bloods: Made In America" New Documentary Empty Re: "Crips and Bloods: Made In America" New Documentary

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 pm

FROM WHAT I KNOW ALBA USED TO HANG WITH SOME BLACKS FROM POMONA DONT KNOW IF THEY WERE FROM 357 OR 456 BUT SHE DID HANG ON THE STREETS...MOSTLY IN CLAIRMONT THO LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

"Crips and Bloods: Made In America" New Documentary Empty Re: "Crips and Bloods: Made In America" New Documentary

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:47 pm

DICER wrote:FROM WHAT I KNOW ALBA USED TO HANG WITH SOME BLACKS FROM POMONA DONT KNOW IF THEY WERE FROM 357 OR 456 BUT SHE DID HANG ON THE STREETS...MOSTLY IN CLAIRMONT THO LOL.

LOL isn't she from La Verne
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:
DICER wrote:FROM WHAT I KNOW ALBA USED TO HANG WITH SOME BLACKS FROM POMONA DONT KNOW IF THEY WERE FROM 357 OR 456 BUT SHE DID HANG ON THE STREETS...MOSTLY IN CLAIRMONT THO LOL.

LOL isn't she from La Verne

CLAIRMONT/POMONA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Yeah, they ranned a mean ass train through here...one after the other, back to back
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:49 am

She still cute though.... a lil too thin but i aint mad at it. But about the documentary, yeah, i just ran across that on googlemaps, oddly enough... i'm trying to find it, check it out too. At the "Sunset 5 theatre", right???
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 am

heres the trailer link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-they showin it at the Pasadena Lamelle theaters too

Last edited by Wes88 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 am

gotta go check that out
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 am

is tis the movie that baron davis made?

how many of these blood and crip movies do they need...seems like theres alot of that type of shit
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:36 am

huero wrote:is tis the movie that baron davis made?

how many of these blood and crip movies do they need...seems like theres alot of that type of shit

LOL...yeah, everytime I'm checking out the local video store or discount mall...there's a new Crip and Blood documentary on the shelf.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Wes88 wrote:So I was online saw this new flimdance Documentary thats out called Crips and Bloods:Made in America. Its already out so imma try to see it. but get this shit Jessica Alba came out on a video blurp taklin bout the film and how we gotta focus on the gang violence in america, i appreciate her lookin out but wat the HELL does she kno bout C's and B's, haha idk well if any one see's it drop a line here and lemme kno wats up...its suppose to be real good

get over your self it doesnt take a fucking genius to know that america has a gang probleme so why wouldnt she know? why wouldnt anybody know? shit paris hilton probaly know some shit. it aint that hard the bloods and crips are treated like fuckin pop stars anyway. the bloods and crips are not no damn secret and i wish they would stop making these wack ass documantaries abotu them and all they do is tell the same fuckin stories over and over and over. its like puttin out a new 2pac documantary WHO GIVES A FUCKIN SHIT!
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:

Yeah, they ranned a mean ass train through here...one after the other, back to back

yep everywoman that hangs out with guys has to be fuckin them all right? so i guess all your mothers,aunties and kuzins got ran through by some ese's in visious group orgies in ther day. bekuz its impossible for a woman to hang out with guys with out giving something up Rolling Eyes
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:26 pm

rune sindel wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:

yep everywoman that hangs out with guys has to be fuckin them all right? so i guess all your mothers,aunties and kuzins got ran through by some ese's in visious group orgies in ther day. bekuz its impossible for a woman to hang out with guys with out giving something up Rolling Eyes

LOL. I was joking Rune, lighten up.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:55 pm

its not funny bekuz toomany "boys" are ignorant about that. its nuts i tell ya
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 pm

LOL, damn Rune, you act like I was talking about that was your momma or something. Bench it up man.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL AND WHEN DID RUNE GET MORALS OUTA NO WHERE? YOU TALK DOWN ABOUT ANYBODY WHOS NOT BLACK BUT THEN STAND UP FOR WOMEN LOL COME ON FOOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 pm

LOL, that's what I was thinking.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down