Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FONTANA...

+38
Kingsmurf1211
Pure
Forum Gawd
vthls13
Coka
ache_bullet
smooth909
Mothra
ONTAXSUNKIST
FONTAxIE
SFxSTONER
Yg tana
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
IxERootz
fontana
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Drunky McThuggerton
RJD
PAISA
KPkGCUZZZZ
SURCALMEX
Ink
GUER0_909
mcr
TUK-3_GERERAL-DirtyPussie
Grandhustle_909
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
lilbabyreece
B.G.Nutt YrDp
P_LOKO
spc6364
W.Devil
~OSO~
CaliforniaRepublic
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
dstrm300
Drop Out
42 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

FONTANA... Empty FONTANA...

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:06 pm

IS SOUTH RIDGE REALLY THE VARRIO OF THE FONTANA KINGS? THAT AREA LOOKS SO NICE...

AND WHAT HOODS ARE IN FONTANA? I KNOW A FEW BUT NOT ALOT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

FONTANA... Empty Re: FONTANA...

Post  dstrm300 Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:54 am

I juss kno of a few hoods that claim Fontana,
1. Southside Fontana/ Off-shoots-Chigones, Kings, Hardtimes, Nieghborhood Locos, Tha Hood Locos, Diablos
2. TFK
3. Headhunters
4. Fontana Locotes
5. Trak Gang aka Bedroc Crips- Not that active anymore
6. IEF
7. Seville Park Crips

I kno theres maybe a couple more but that's the big ones, I aint sure if the Kings are n Southridge I thought that was where Headhunters were. I kno they issued an injunction n that area though but said it had no effects on the problems.

Last edited by dstrm300 on Fri May 25, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:43 am

South Side Fontana The Hood locotes and Chingones is the biggest gang in Fontana.
South Side The Fontana Kings 13 claims Southridge as their hood. That area looks nice and is still a fairly new area that was mostly built in the late 80s and early 90s but its not nearly as nice as you may think..They actually have alot of problems there.Looks can be deceiving

TFK's enemies are mainly Head Hunters as far as I know. Alot of HHS used to live in Southridge. I don't know about now. they seem to be in West Fontana now beefing with SSF, DBS, Lx3 and NHL.

North Side Fontana Locos -probably dying out

IEF- still around but don't hear of them much anymore

WSF Neighborhood Locos(NHL)..West Fontana gang they beef with SSF mostly and HHS.

WSF Diablos, they beef with HHS , LX3 and HardTimes.

Fontana Locotes 13 - 3 man gang

Seville Park Gang Hustler Family - I don't know how active they are now..I was told by one of their members(this was in 03) that they were a hustler gang both Bloods and Crips.

Now you got that NS Dog Pound Crip gang too. I went to school with most these guys . seems like they starting bangin the most after high school.

Hard Times Fonta, the second most "popular" gang in Fontana. Beefs with pretty much everybody especially South Fontana

Last edited by cray on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:22 am

THANKS HOMIE...
YEA I SEE IT STILL EVERYONE VS. EVERYONE UP IN FONTA...

WHERES HARD TIMES FONTA HOOD AT?

SO A LA VARRIOs GOT SOME TURF IN FONTA, HOW LONG HAS HHS BEEN GET DOWN IN FONTA? AND WHERES LX3 MAIN HOOD IN LA?

THANKS

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Last I heard HTF was claiming Orange Court as their block but as far as I know they always been spread all around Northen Fontana in all the older blocks.

I don't really think LA gangs have turf but they are spread all over the city going from area to area wherever they can fit in I guess.

Looneys13 claims South East La (Pico) although nobody from there ever heard of them.

HHS been in Fontana since the mid 90's I'm pretty sure.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:03 pm

I KNEW SOME HYNA FROM CHINGONES SHE WAS ONE CRAZY HYNA SHE USED TO TELL ME ABOUT HOW LX3 WOULD ROLL DOWN SLOVER AND JUMP OUT ON ANYONE BANGING IxE MAN, WOMEN, OR CHILD AND TRY AND PUT A BEAT DOWN AND HOW THEY WOULD RUMMBLE WITH HHS TOO...AND WHEN I ASK ABOUT TFK SHE WOULD LAUGH AND SAY THEY WHERE MOSTLY TAGGERS TRYING TO HANG...BUT I KNEW SOME OG VATOS FROM TFK BUT IM NOT SURE HOW THERE VARRIO WORKS NOW A DAYS...

LAST WEEK I WAS AT A PARK IN FONTA CALLD VILLAGE PARK IT HAD SOME CHERRY VILLE POMONA HIT UPs AND DOWN THE STREET ON BEECH AVE. THERE WAS POMONA SUR HIT UPs SO DOES POMONA HAVE NUMBERS IN FONTANA?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Village Park I think is over in the newer homes by Southridge. I forgot to mention theirs kinda like 2 southridges. the new side that was just built within the last year or 2 and the older side over there west of cherry. the new side is much nicer than the old side and theirs no gang activity there. atleast nothing that matters. the older side is where TFK, HHS and mixes of Bloods and Crips live. On this side its more active.

TFK was a tagging crew in the early to mid 90's. but they do have solid gangsters. I guess you can say they earned some stripes and are legit along with WS Diablos which was a crew around the same time.

Fontana is like a 2nd home for alot of Pomona families for some reason. Theirs never been any real established Pomona gang or click in Fontana but theirs always families from Pomona moving in and bringing their kids that bang along with them. During my high school days I ran into fools from P12st, PSOst, PSL, PS13, CVP, KTO ,WSP and more.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Fontana varrios or whats left of them are taking a slap in the face if they letting dudes from outside areas come in and do shit at will so easily. I don't know, the Fontana of today is so much different from the Fontana of the past, so I can't even call it no more, just the way I see it today.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 pm

The way Fontana's gang nieghborhoods are set up its nearly impossiable for them to keep all the outsiders out. Ill explain more when I have time.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:24 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Fontana varrios or whats left of them are taking a slap in the face if they letting dudes from outside areas come in and do shit at will so easily. I don't know, the Fontana of today is so much different from the Fontana of the past, so I can't even call it no more, just the way I see it today.

YEA BACK IN THE DAY FONTA WAS VERY MUCH AN IxE CITY NOW A DAYS THERE TO BUSY BEEFING WITH EACHOTHER AND LA VARRIOS ARE MOVING IN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Back in the day Fontana was much smaller and easier to keep the 2 major areas in check(North and South) no room for outsiders. Now you got houses booming all over the place
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Yeah I hear that. The way a city is structured will play a big part on how outside activity is monitored.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:33 pm

TRUE BUT MOST OF IxE HAS GROWN BUT YOU DONT SEE THE ESTABLISH LA HOODS LIKE YOU DO IN FONTA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:37 pm

Thats what sets IE apart from other areas. Where the next valley over from the SGV, yet where a different county. Are housing market has always been super, cheap compared to LAC. Considerably lower home values. Thats what brought and still brings outsiders here. The hoods/varrios here deal with there own battles, apart from having to make sure outsiders don't get the upper hand in the land. No other area in Southern California has to deal with that kind of strife.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:38 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:TRUE BUT MOST OF IxE HAS GROWN BUT YOU DONT SEE THE ESTABLISH LA HOODS LIKE YOU DO IN FONTA.

Growth/depletion happens in all areas homie.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:46 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Thats what sets IE apart from other areas. Where the next valley over from the SGV, yet where a different county. Are housing market has always been super, cheap compared to LAC. Considerably lower home values. Thats what brought and still brings outsiders here. The hoods/varrios here deal with there own battles, apart from having to make sure outsiders don't get the upper hand in the land. No other area in Southern California has to deal with that kind of strife.

YUP AND IE HAS HELD ITS OWN WHEN IT COMES TO THE LA INVASION CONSITERING HOW DOMINANT LA THINKS IT IS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:59 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Thats what sets IE apart from other areas. Where the next valley over from the SGV, yet where a different county. Are housing market has always been super, cheap compared to LAC. Considerably lower home values. Thats what brought and still brings outsiders here. The hoods/varrios here deal with there own battles, apart from having to make sure outsiders don't get the upper hand in the land. No other area in Southern California has to deal with that kind of strife.

YUP AND IE HAS HELD ITS OWN WHEN IT COMES TO THE LA INVASION CONSITERING HOW DOMINANT LA THINKS IT IS.

Thats why it be killing me when ignorant fools from outside try running they mouth like they know something. Talking about why IE hoods have so many Los Angeles cats spread out here. But, what they fail to recognize or realize is that LA is immense. We talking about the 2nd largest city in the entire NATION. 4 million plus and we right next to it. Its ALOT of city cats out this way cuase they so large in numbers. We can never escape that. In no way shape or form. The hoods out here can minimize it but never stop it. Its almost like a disease in a way, that can't be cured.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Areas like the SGV and SFV only have to deal with the problem to a very small extent. The thing is thats LAC. The cost of living is essentially the same. So the just head more east. Thats why there has and never will be an invasion problem in those areas.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:12 am

Established LA hoods? well if you consider Looneys 13 established. A 10 man gang 20 at the most. No neighborhood. living on only god knows what street. HHS come and go. they get deeper than die off then come back. get pushed from one side of the city to another. I got news for you .. Fontana aint the only IxE city with LA bangers. only difference is the way the neighborhoods are set up theirs way more empty pockets in the city left for outsiders to live and survive in. but almost every IE city has these empty spots. some more than others

Last edited by on Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:17 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:

Thats why it be killing me when ignorant fools from outside try running they mouth like they know something. Talking about why IE hoods have so many Los Angeles cats spread out here. But, what they fail to recognize or realize is that LA is immense. We talking about the 2nd largest city in the entire NATION. 4 million plus and we right next to it. Its ALOT of city cats out this way cuase they so large in numbers. We can never escape that. In no way shape or form. The hoods out here can minimize it but never stop it. Its almost like a disease in a way, that can't be cured.

Exactly. and for example, a city like Fontana cannot keep up with LA's numbers. They're going to keep moving in. Maybe if all Fontana varrios were one big gang they might be more sucsessful but thats never going to happen.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Trust and believe, that's the truth right there... My family came out here cause it was cheaper and a hell of alot safer than L.A. was. I'm sure thats why 99% of L.A. families moved out this way. It's a smart move. Southridge was cheap as hell when it first jumped off in the 90s. I knew alot of fools that lived in there. It wasn't NOTHING really crackin in there at that time, but it's just like the Nova Points in Colton, hard times got cheap livin' lookin' real good and unfortunately got highly potential enemies movin' in real close to eachother.....

Last couple times i been to southridge now, i just laugh cause now i see G's walking around banged up like it's nothing. All the underdeveloped land is being developed into something where out of towners came move in. Which is something the city likes because it brings in more money. I've been telling people for years, if you got money, buy some land.....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:34 pm

.A.

Last edited by ~OSO~ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Jae wrote: My family came out here cause it was cheaper and a hell of alot safer than L.A. was. I'm sure thats why 99% of L.A. families moved out this way. It's a smart move.

If they where move to areas like portions of Fontana nowadays, and similar places of that nature than I would definatley agree with you on that Jae.

BUT and thats a big "but", there is absolutely NO WAY in hell, a family from the city can move to a place like San Bernardino expecting there going to live it up good, safe and away from the same bullshit they running from in the first place.

That silly ass mentality has got ALOT of innocent folks/families run into major problems/tragedies even if it wasnt no gang ties that came along with them to begin with. If a family from the city moves to a place like San Bernardino the reason is either one of two...PERIOD. Simply put.

1: They looking for a much more affordable place to live where the cost of life is not going to equal that of the big city life expenditure, and with that being said most will have no choice but to neglect the other aspects such as having to settle/live with the same problems (Crime, poverty, etc..) Most dont have an option and priorities run very low. Simply said the cost of living out weighs that for most. In there eyes its a good move. Strictly based on that subject.

In reality its not even about them moving to a so called ;and let me say ' ignorantly put "Safe" area. Its the COST of LIVING that drives the majority. Take into mind that the cost of life in Los Angeles city/county is ridiculous high, even for California standards.

Now on to the second reason.

2: Those looking for a safer area, need not look to San Bernardino. Such a decision is not only foolish and ignorant on there part but also spells PROBLEMS, for those that take the risk on such a silly belief.

Most already know what it is before taking the jump, as many already have some type of relatives out this way and have already been here on occasion. But, once again there is ALWAYS those that take the jump blind folded who don't know any better or haven't had any chance to know about it before hand. Those are the families that put their families/run into potential risks they didnt even know about.

Further more, for those that never had the opportunity to venture away from LA city, once they get here they are hit with the big shock when they see they relocated to an area with the same chip over its shoulder. (Its NOT hard to tell from the surroundings. From the jump they already see what it is.) And realize they attempt to get away only took them further East with it. Its unfortunate when it happens but it does and very often.

Anyone who speaks other wise just don't know the truth/real period. I' grew up witnessing this to many damn times to even mention. FIRST HAND.
Shit I was one of the many hard heads out there, causing ruckess, and bringing static to those that did just this..... back in my day. So I know a thing or two. Cool

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:47 pm

I was reading an article published by the LA times or LA weekly I believe a few weeks back, that touched on this very subject. I came across someone who had wrote that outsiders moving into San Bernardino are and I quote "moving out of the frying pan and into the fire."

That simple phrase says everything of what I just spoke on in very simple terms. Thats the truth. And I couldn't have put it better myself.

On a side note I realize that we aint speaking on San Bernardino here, but SB has been a "popular" destination for many many folks from the city in the past and present and so I just had to speak on it............The SUN DONT SHINE ANY BRIGHTER HERE!!

fools get it twisted, those that do know what it is,.. stay up. Those that don't know need to WISE UP.

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 pm

~OSO~ wrote:
Jae wrote:

Trust and believe, that's the truth right there... My family came out here cause it was cheaper and a hell of alot safer than L.A. was. I'm sure thats why 99% of L.A. families moved out this way. It's a smart move.

I agree with your comment. I can speak for my family, whom are all from L.A. that are living out here in I.E.

And my father for bringing us out to Pomona, because my brothers were getting into too much trouble out in L.A.

Thats real OSO. How many families do you know that have done the same?? My guess would be alot.

Pomona has had/has its own damn problems which is exactly what I wanted to get across with my post. They leave to get away from it but unfortunately wind up in similar circumstances.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next