Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO Empty SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:21 pm

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:15 pm

Some beefs that have been going on for some years now on the Eastside that I was unaware of. Sepovada Boys and Top Gang, had that little area around Baseline, up to 18th and out to G street and South of Baseline jumpin real tuff prior to Operation Phoenix getting implemented in the area. OP got served in the area and has cut these niggas hoods productivity major. Squad G'z is not a click of PPHG's and has no affiliation whatsoever.(I was also unaware of this) Sqaud G'z hood is in and around what I thought was PPHG hood in its enitirty, which was wrong.

The SG's are essentially "baby" Hoovers, Mostly from 52. Some 107 and some 92 as well. And to my surprise have held that area down for many many years now. Since the late 80's. Definatley The ONLY outside hood from the city keeping there original name and ties from LA in SB that I have ever been aware of.. Its Squad G'z first Hoover second. I guess you can basically say this is one of the very rare and few outside hoods that have managed to do so in San Bernardino. But, take in note that there establishment was during a time when Westside hoods where pushing and running out city hoods out of SB or limiting outside activity on the Eastside. (Hence there a ES hood)

Main beefs are with any opposing LA hoods in the area, mainly East Coast, 60's that are over there, Top Gang and Projects. They recently fired up the old Hoover and Projects beef from the 80's and 90's after an incendent that took place in there hood that involved some PJ's about 2 months ago. A young homie from Projects got killed over there after some shit went sour. Its on now. I thought the old Hoover and Project beef had virtually died out in the 90's.

On a side note 52 Hoovers have been in around SB since forever. Its well known that 5X has been connected/ and has ties to these niggas. Dating back to the late 70's and early 80's.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Mattk82 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:25 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:On a side not 52 Hoovers have been in around SB since forever. Its well known that 5X has been connected/ and has ties to these niggas. Dating back to the late 70's and early 80's.

Once again hence the reason why you will see a handful of 5X staying in around they hood on the ES.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:06 pm

DO THE Cs n Bs CLAME IxE OR JUST SB?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 pm

A majority on the Westside do, its a handful outside the West in SB that just claim SB.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:30 pm

SO WHATS UP WITH SOxLOS IN VERDUGO? THEY STILL IN THE CITY OR ARE THEY RUN OUT BY NOW?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:46 pm

SouthxLos never had nothing in SB. I personally never even heard about them outside of Rialto, and they was catching hell from Southside Rialto when they was out there. If they still out there then they small in numbers and scattered. KBS is another one of them hoods, no real dirt. In my eyes killing a little kid who didnt bang dont count.

Eastside X3 remains the only outside varrio ever to even pose any type of problem for any of the Westside varrios.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:A majority on the Westside do, its a handful outside the West in SB that just claim SB.

I should make this more clear. On the West every single hood claims the "E" to the fullest. Minus CGC.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO Empty Early LA presence in the E.

Post  Ty Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 pm

Ah, Ryda the Hoovers been out here like you said since about 83-84. They established themselves in Rialto first on Jackson street and had the apartments behind Ike sown up. Initially things was cool with them as the first few to come out here was moving weight with Freeway Rick. This is when Rick was living in the country club in Rialto. They was older cats and was about business so they wasn't looking for no static and they was helping put money in peoples pockets. They was supplying alot of what was getting moved in the E. Anyway. Mark Gray from the Projects, Kimbo on Gilbert, Sammy, Tony and all them from the Heights you know what I'm sayin. When Freeway Rick got locked up, naturally they wasn't able to maintain that status they had and competition led to jealousy and new rivalries. Shit hit the fan in '93 when Swede got killed. The Hoovers had moved into the heart of 5X's hood on Victoria off Meridian by this time and it was impressed upon them that they loyalty and safety lie in removing the Hoovers from they hood. After Swede got killed lets just say the Hoovers was catchin hell and they retreated back to a small spot on Jackson near Ike.

Unfortunately there were a few casualties as one of the homies "Blue eyed Tre" got caught up in an ambush of the Hoovers when they was gambling in a wash shack on Jackson. Tre had alot of love as he was related to the Cleveland's but was claiming 52 Brim. Go figure, some strange bedfellows are made when chasin paper. It was sometime later that the Hoovers moved out to Highland but Highland was a refuge for LA gang members who didn't want no part of the westside anyway. As close as anybody got to establishing a presence on the westside from LA was these two brothers from Grape who lived on Colorado in the CG's. I went to school with the younger one "Kizziejew" and the older one got killed in the heights. The next major LA presence was put up by the Main Streets who set up over on Sepulveda behind the DMV. They was cool at first but somebody ran up in they spot and killed Big Ant, Lil Ant and a couple others. They hung on for a while but wasn't no factor after that. Playboy Gangster was in the area down by the cemetery on 5th for a while with "Money Mike," Tutt and Player Kev. They died out "literally," due to beefs with other LA transplants. Some people try and put Gangster in the IE but only for a minute because Monster Kody's wife lived in the apartments off Eucalyptus and Foothill. Oh and I can't forget the Big homie from Avalon O Zone who came out in the '80s and got down with the Westsiders at the Rag Man shaken them dice and ridin when times called for it. Much love to yah boy. I ain't gonna put his name up though, don't want to cause no problems legally.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Mattk82 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Dang Ty where u be gettin all this info from? That's sum crazy shit, I aint even kno Ricky Ross ever stayed n the country clubs. Good shit. Hey Ryda, u kno if them Sqaud G's got anymore beef other then the ones u spoke on?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:19 pm

It was last week or so, when I was over there on the East checking on some relatives. I came in contact with an old homie who I ran with back in the day. Sqaud G's have several beefs at the moment. But, those where the main ones and the most active ones as of now according to him. That Project beef aint never gonna stop now though as far as I see it. They opened up some old shit from the past with this one. On some foul shit too.

To my surprise though, I was playing off the so called TG's (Top Gang) like they wasn't around. I'm from the West though so I take that into note. They been at it with the Sqaud G's for a hot minute as well.

Oh and Ty Ty good history, you even put in some things that I didnt even know.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO Empty History, our story, my story

Post  Ty Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:28 am

I was born and raised on the westside, its apart of who I am and these stories are part of my life. My family been here since the 40s and we encompass a great deal of history. Unfortunately my youth and portions of my adult life have placed me in a position to have witnessed, played a part in or had access to the people and events we discuss here. Its like what somebody said on the old forum, alot of these youngsters is out here bangin but have no sense of history. You got no shortage of fools from various hoods dressin up playing the gangster role but when you start choppin it up with em about they OG's and the reason why they hood is enemies with another hood they get this blank stare.

What they really need to know is what comes next. I mean later in life, if you lucky enough to make to a later stage without the hinderance of bars and 400 miles of distance between you and all you know. When all the homies you grew up with is dead and gone. When you look at your own seed and start to realize the magnitude of your actions. Even worst when you see one of your lost loved ones kids and see their eyes, or smile or maybe hear they laugh and the child don't even know that they got that from they dad. Good, bad or indifferent it is what it is but thats where all these stories comes from.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Ty wrote:I was born and raised on the westside, its apart of who I am and these stories are part of my life. My family been here since the 40s and we encompass a great deal of history. Unfortunately my youth and portions of my adult life have placed me in a position to have witnessed, played a part in or had access to the people and events we discuss here. Its like what somebody said on the old forum, alot of these youngsters is out here bangin but have no sense of history. You got no shortage of fools from various hoods dressin up playing the gangster role but when you start choppin it up with em about they OG's and the reason why they hood is enemies with another hood they get this blank stare.

What they really need to know is what comes next. I mean later in life, if you lucky enough to make to a later stage without the hinderance of bars and 400 miles of distance between you and all you know. When all the homies you grew up with is dead and gone. When you look at your own seed and start to realize the magnitude of your actions. Even worst when you see one of your lost loved ones kids and see their eyes, or smile or maybe hear they laugh and the child don't even know that they got that from they dad. Good, bad or indifferent it is what it is but thats where all these stories comes from.

Thats some real talk right there.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:04 am

Hey Ryda, do 18th and the Landz got ne cliques? And do the Zions and Dorjils got beef?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:48 pm

The LZ's and Dorjils is basically the same hood homie, you count the Drojils as a clique if you wanted to. No beef there= Same Hood. They beef with 18's, right across the street from the LZ's. Literally. Maze is a small hood, no cliques that I'm aware of. The lands is basically beefing with every hood on the West. Same with Maze.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:14 pm

They where catching hell by so many hoods last year, but still manage to hold on. In my opinion the Maze niggas is some riders. Even though I'm not to found of these niggas. ( They killed my little homie Ojomoh R.I.P. from the Heights last year.) They hella small yet they beefing with some power houses on the West, and managing to hold on.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:11 pm

yea I used 2 go 2 skoo wit this foo named Keith Slaughter from the Maze, he locced up 4 that shootin over on Home st. and sum other shit he had done. That nigga was a lil ryda 4 sho, a lil crazy. I heard about that, it happened n the Dorjils right. That was sum foul shit. Everybody I talk 2 about it seem like they really miss him 2, he must have been a cool nigga.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:15 pm

I don't want to put to much info out there. But Its been 18k with pretty much most hoods on the West for a minute now. One of the most hated hoods if not the most. The CG's is they only allies so to speak. Its been some tensions brewing with some Maze niggas and the Macons for a while now too.

Ojomoh was my little homie though, young YG from the Heights, use to stay over there on Flores. He got caught slipping when he was over there with some Gilberts, he made his way to the Zions running by foot but they got him like two doors down from his girl spot. She the one who found him.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:59 pm

That's a fucced up story, RIP 2 yo boy Ojomoh. Hopefully he made it 2 them gates so he aint gotta have no more worries n life.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:28 pm

Westside:
1. IE Projects Black Rag Mafia: Carver Dales, Ramona st, 9th st, 10th st, 11th st
2. California Garden Crips: Lightside, Darkside, Colorado st, 14st, Grand street
3. Delman Hieghts Block Bad Boys Bloods: P Blk, F Blk, 28th st, 27th st
4. Westside Verdugo: Manor Boyz, Sur Crazy Ones, Lil Counts, Royal Counts, Junior Counts, 7th st.
5. Dizneyland Black Rag Mafia 2200 Blk
6. 5 Time Hometown Gangster Crips
7. Gilbert st Kill Gang Bloods
8. 18th st Maze Gang Black Rag Mafia
9. Magnolia states Bloods 1700 Blk
10. Dorjil Estates Gangsta Bloods
11. Lil Zion Bloods Block Bad Boyz
12. Macon Mafia Hustlers/Gang

Eastside:
1. Eastside IE Crazy Locced Out Gangsta Crips
2. Top Gang Crips
3. Pimp Playa Hustler Gangsta Crips PPHG
4. Squad G's
5. Sepulvada Boyz Bloods
6. Eastside Mafia Crips
7. Capone Family Crips-Defunct
8. Eastside Verdugo: Waterman Gardens 13, Meadowbrook 13, Valles 13
9. Alley Boyz Crips

Southside:
1. Southside Verdugo Flats: Congress st, Pear st, Marijaunos

Northside:
1. 48th st Mafia

I kno I missed a few clicc's, hopefully I aint miss no hoods tho. Is the Mt Vernon Rifa it's own hood or juss a clicc of the Verdugo's?

Last edited by dstrm300 on Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 pm

The states is 1700 Blk, I changed it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:53 pm

I must take notice to Eastside Verdugo and the cliques you listed though. What or where is California Gardens 13?? confused What about Eastside Crazy Locced out Crips?? Shit sound like some type of a gimmick for name rather than a real hood. Almost like one of them offbrand asian hoods in other areas that claim the C or B.

And also all the Westside varrios operate on there own, they come together if need be and claim Westside Verdugo, but they essentially seperate varrios rather than cliques. The same applies for Eastside Verdugo, except there is no such thing as a strong hold known as Eastside Verdugo as a whole like the Westside.

Waterman Gardens X3 is up in the air for me as of now, as whether or not they active/an actual hood. I see more Crip niggas in there then anything and latinos but families only, no ese's.

And whats the 48th street Mafia?? I never heard of that. And unless they claim the North end near Delrosa, then I would question them as a legit hood.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:08 pm

I made some touch ups on the list. Nothing major just seperated some things.

Westside
Project Gang (Black Rag Mafia): Carver Dales, Ramona st, 9th st, 10th st (Dime Block), 11th st.
Dizneyland (Black Rag Mafia) 2200 Blk
18th st Maze Gang (Black Rag Mafia)
Delmann Height(s) Bloods P Blk, (Porter st.) F Blk, (Flores st.) 28th st, 27th st
Gilbert Street Gang (Bloods) 1500 Blk
Magnolia states (Bloods) 1700 Blk
Little Zion Bloods 1900 Blk
Dorjil Gangsta Bloods 1800 Blk
Five Time Hometown Gangster Crips: 2700 Blk
California Garden(s) Crips: Liteside, Darkside, Colorado st, 14st, Grand street
Macon Mafia Hustlers/Gang
7th st (Calle Siete Locos)
Mt.vernon Rifa
Sur Crazie Ones
Little Counts
Royal Counts
Junior Counts
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:38 pm

Eastside I.E CLOGC is a real hood my nigg, they been around since like the 80's. My cuzzins is from there they not so active now and dayz as they used 2 be but they've did they share of dirt as a hood. I'm not sure if u heard about 2 dudes gettin killed last year on the E/S while they was n they Caprice but that had 2 do wit them. Eastside Verdugo CG's as far as I kno is n the Gardens if not then around that area. I heard they beef with the Sepulvada Boyz so i'm guessin they have 2 have sum type of credibility as a hood. But I really cant speak on it cuz i've never met nobody from there 2 ask. 48 Mafia is on 48th street by all those ghetto lookin apartments, they really the only hood i've ever heard of from the North end. I was locced up wit one of they homies my nigga Skylar he let me kno the deal on them. They legit, aint did nuthin spectacular but have been doin they thing.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:15 pm

Do these Eastside cats have a small beef going on with the CG's??

And this Eastside Verdugo CG's X3?? Where do they claim turf? and what CG's are we exactly talking about here??
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next