TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Number of posts: 6913
Registration date: 2008-01-18

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:15 am

Some beefs that have been going on for some years now on the Eastside that I was unaware of. Sepovada Boys and Top Gang, had that little area around Baseline, up to 18th and out to G street and South of Baseline jumpin real tuff prior to Operation Phoenix getting implemented in the area. OP got served in the area and has cut these niggas hoods productivity major. Squad G'z is not a click of PPHG's and has no affiliation whatsoever.(I was also unaware of this) Sqaud G'z hood is in and around what I thought was PPHG hood in its enitirty, which was wrong.

The SG's are essentially "baby" Hoovers, Mostly from 52. Some 107 and some 92 as well. And to my surprise have held that area down for many many years now. Since the late 80's. Definatley The ONLY outside hood from the city keeping there original name and ties from LA in SB that I have ever been aware of.. Its Squad G'z first Hoover second. I guess you can basically say this is one of the very rare and few outside hoods that have managed to do so in San Bernardino. But, take in note that there establishment was during a time when Westside hoods where pushing and running out city hoods out of SB or limiting outside activity on the Eastside. (Hence there a ES hood)

Main beefs are with any opposing LA hoods in the area, mainly East Coast, 60's that are over there, Top Gang and Projects. They recently fired up the old Hoover and Projects beef from the 80's and 90's after an incendent that took place in there hood that involved some PJ's about 2 months ago. A young homie from Projects got killed over there after some shit went sour. Its on now. I thought the old Hoover and Project beef had virtually died out in the 90's.

On a side note 52 Hoovers have been in around SB since forever. Its well known that 5X has been connected/ and has ties to these niggas. Dating back to the late 70's and early 80's.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:25 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:On a side not 52 Hoovers have been in around SB since forever. Its well known that 5X has been connected/ and has ties to these niggas. Dating back to the late 70's and early 80's.

Once again hence the reason why you will see a handful of 5X staying in around they hood on the ES.

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:06 pm

DO THE Cs n Bs CLAME IxE OR JUST SB?

Drop Out
Boss

Number of posts: 5007
Registration date: 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:23 pm

A majority on the Westside do, its a handful outside the West in SB that just claim SB.

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:30 pm

SO WHATS UP WITH SOxLOS IN VERDUGO? THEY STILL IN THE CITY OR ARE THEY RUN OUT BY NOW?

Drop Out
Boss

Number of posts: 5007
Registration date: 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:46 pm

SouthxLos never had nothing in SB. I personally never even heard about them outside of Rialto, and they was catching hell from Southside Rialto when they was out there. If they still out there then they small in numbers and scattered. KBS is another one of them hoods, no real dirt. In my eyes killing a little kid who didnt bang dont count.

Eastside X3 remains the only outside varrio ever to even pose any type of problem for any of the Westside varrios.

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:51 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:A majority on the Westside do, its a handful outside the West in SB that just claim SB.

I should make this more clear. On the West every single hood claims the "E" to the fullest. Minus CGC.

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

Early LA presence in the E.

Post  Ty on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:01 am

Ah, Ryda the Hoovers been out here like you said since about 83-84. They established themselves in Rialto first on Jackson street and had the apartments behind Ike sown up. Initially things was cool with them as the first few to come out here was moving weight with Freeway Rick. This is when Rick was living in the country club in Rialto. They was older cats and was about business so they wasn't looking for no static and they was helping put money in peoples pockets. They was supplying alot of what was getting moved in the E. Anyway. Mark Gray from the Projects, Kimbo on Gilbert, Sammy, Tony and all them from the Heights you know what I'm sayin. When Freeway Rick got locked up, naturally they wasn't able to maintain that status they had and competition led to jealousy and new rivalries. Shit hit the fan in '93 when Swede got killed. The Hoovers had moved into the heart of 5X's hood on Victoria off Meridian by this time and it was impressed upon them that they loyalty and safety lie in removing the Hoovers from they hood. After Swede got killed lets just say the Hoovers was catchin hell and they retreated back to a small spot on Jackson near Ike.

Unfortunately there were a few casualties as one of the homies "Blue eyed Tre" got caught up in an ambush of the Hoovers when they was gambling in a wash shack on Jackson. Tre had alot of love as he was related to the Cleveland's but was claiming 52 Brim. Go figure, some strange bedfellows are made when chasin paper. It was sometime later that the Hoovers moved out to Highland but Highland was a refuge for LA gang members who didn't want no part of the westside anyway. As close as anybody got to establishing a presence on the westside from LA was these two brothers from Grape who lived on Colorado in the CG's. I went to school with the younger one "Kizziejew" and the older one got killed in the heights. The next major LA presence was put up by the Main Streets who set up over on Sepulveda behind the DMV. They was cool at first but somebody ran up in they spot and killed Big Ant, Lil Ant and a couple others. They hung on for a while but wasn't no factor after that. Playboy Gangster was in the area down by the cemetery on 5th for a while with "Money Mike," Tutt and Player Kev. They died out "literally," due to beefs with other LA transplants. Some people try and put Gangster in the IE but only for a minute because Monster Kody's wife lived in the apartments off Eucalyptus and Foothill. Oh and I can't forget the Big homie from Avalon O Zone who came out in the '80s and got down with the Westsiders at the Rag Man shaken them dice and ridin when times called for it. Much love to yah boy. I ain't gonna put his name up though, don't want to cause no problems legally.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts: 279
Registration date: 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:55 am

Dang Ty where u be gettin all this info from? That's sum crazy shit, I aint even kno Ricky Ross ever stayed n the country clubs. Good shit. Hey Ryda, u kno if them Sqaud G's got anymore beef other then the ones u spoke on?

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts: 1030
Registration date: 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:19 am

It was last week or so, when I was over there on the East checking on some relatives. I came in contact with an old homie who I ran with back in the day. Sqaud G's have several beefs at the moment. But, those where the main ones and the most active ones as of now according to him. That Project beef aint never gonna stop now though as far as I see it. They opened up some old shit from the past with this one. On some foul shit too.

To my surprise though, I was playing off the so called TG's (Top Gang) like they wasn't around. I'm from the West though so I take that into note. They been at it with the Sqaud G's for a hot minute as well.

Oh and Ty Ty good history, you even put in some things that I didnt even know.

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

History, our story, my story

Post  Ty on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:28 am

I was born and raised on the westside, its apart of who I am and these stories are part of my life. My family been here since the 40s and we encompass a great deal of history. Unfortunately my youth and portions of my adult life have placed me in a position to have witnessed, played a part in or had access to the people and events we discuss here. Its like what somebody said on the old forum, alot of these youngsters is out here bangin but have no sense of history. You got no shortage of fools from various hoods dressin up playing the gangster role but when you start choppin it up with em about they OG's and the reason why they hood is enemies with another hood they get this blank stare.

What they really need to know is what comes next. I mean later in life, if you lucky enough to make to a later stage without the hinderance of bars and 400 miles of distance between you and all you know. When all the homies you grew up with is dead and gone. When you look at your own seed and start to realize the magnitude of your actions. Even worst when you see one of your lost loved ones kids and see their eyes, or smile or maybe hear they laugh and the child don't even know that they got that from they dad. Good, bad or indifferent it is what it is but thats where all these stories comes from.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts: 279
Registration date: 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:54 am

Ty wrote:I was born and raised on the westside, its apart of who I am and these stories are part of my life. My family been here since the 40s and we encompass a great deal of history. Unfortunately my youth and portions of my adult life have placed me in a position to have witnessed, played a part in or had access to the people and events we discuss here. Its like what somebody said on the old forum, alot of these youngsters is out here bangin but have no sense of history. You got no shortage of fools from various hoods dressin up playing the gangster role but when you start choppin it up with em about they OG's and the reason why they hood is enemies with another hood they get this blank stare.

What they really need to know is what comes next. I mean later in life, if you lucky enough to make to a later stage without the hinderance of bars and 400 miles of distance between you and all you know. When all the homies you grew up with is dead and gone. When you look at your own seed and start to realize the magnitude of your actions. Even worst when you see one of your lost loved ones kids and see their eyes, or smile or maybe hear they laugh and the child don't even know that they got that from they dad. Good, bad or indifferent it is what it is but thats where all these stories comes from.

Thats some real talk right there.

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Hey Ryda, do 18th and the Landz got ne cliques? And do the Zions and Dorjils got beef?

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts: 1030
Registration date: 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeedBity on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:48 am

The LZ's and Dorjils is basically the same hood homie, you count the Drojils as a clique if you wanted to. No beef there= Same Hood. They beef with 18's, right across the street from the LZ's. Literally. Maze is a small hood, no cliques that I'm aware of. The lands is basically beefing with every hood on the West. Same with Maze.

TumbleWeedBity
Boss

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top