Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. Empty ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:04 am

ONTERIO VARRIO SUR LOS BLACK ANGELS-OVS BA
VARRIO SUNKIST STREET-V.SKT ST.
VARRIO BELMONT LOCOS-V.BMT LOCOS/BMT ST.

NORTH SIDE ONTERIO-NSO (small in numbers and some mostly youngsters clame earth angels Rolling Eyes )

EAST SIDE ONTERIO-ESO (former taggers from YGW)
VARRIO 4th STREET

4th STREET TOKERS (here and there mabey 15 to 20 deep but not a factor)

4th STREET HUSLER (mostly youngster mabey 15 deep or so)

NIGGAS AINT WEAK GANG-NAW (a small gang of drop out bloods and crips from LA mostly in North Onterio,Upland, and Cuca)

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:23 am

Does YGW stand for Youth, Gone, Wild ? I remember you would see them hit up all over the place, as well as OCP and TDK, in the 90's.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:07 am

IM NOT SURE I JUST HEARD THAT ESO WAS A TAGGER CREW CALLED YGW FROM A HOMIE THAT HAD A RUN IN WITH THOSE VATOS THAT WAS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. NEVER REALLY SEE THESE VATOS TAGG UP JUST AROUND 4th AND GROVE BUT IT WAS CROSSED OUT BY D2D AND D2D WAS CROSSED OUT BY OVS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Ontario H.S. is where the youngster's from the B.A.'s and OVS go to school right ?

So who goes to Chaffey H.S. ?

And who are the B.A.'s allies, who do you get along with in I.E. ? Montclair, Upland etc. etc. ?

I know not CUCA !

I was in the holding tank with one the B.A.'s years ago, he told me that the a lot of the B.A.'s and the CUCA ks were family.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:09 pm

YEA ONTERIO HIGH HAS ALOT OF YOUNGSTERS FROM OVS...BUT I THINK CHAFFEY MIGHT HAVE MORE CUZ MORE YOUNGSTERS GO TO THAT SCHOOL. I WENT TO MONTCLAIR FOR TWO YEARS AND WE HAD SOME GOOD NUMBERS THERE WE WHERE BUSES THERE CUZ ONTA HIGH HEAD TO MANY HEADS..THEN I WENT TO VALLE VIEW N CHAFFEY WEST WHERE THERE WAS ALSO SOME HOMIES THERE TOO...

OVS IS ALLIED WITH MONTE CLARA CUZ WE HELP THOSE VATOS WITH SOME VARRIO FROM LYNWOOD BUT I HAVENT KICK IT WITH A VATO FROM MCR FOR A LONG TIME, WHERE ALSO COOL WITH WS VERDUGO BUT NOT ALL THERE CLICKA LIKE SUR CRAZY ONES CUZ OF SOME SHIT OVER A LADY THAT GOT OUTA HAND...

YEA OVS BA AND CUCA HAVE A LONG HISTORY AND OVS IS A LARGER VARRIO WITH MENY HEADS SO THERES BOUND TO BE FAMILY...I GOT FAM IN CHINO SINNERS,WS BLOOMAS, AND CVP.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:32 pm

That Montclair varrio your talking about, MCR. Are they even active??
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:44 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:YEA ONTERIO HIGH HAS ALOT OF YOUNGSTERS FROM OVS...BUT I THINK CHAFFEY MIGHT HAVE MORE CUZ MORE YOUNGSTERS GO TO THAT SCHOOL. I WENT TO MONTCLAIR FOR TWO YEARS AND WE HAD SOME GOOD NUMBERS THERE WE WHERE BUSES THERE CUZ ONTA HIGH HEAD TO MANY HEADS..THEN I WENT TO VALLE VIEW N CHAFFEY WEST WHERE THERE WAS ALSO SOME HOMIES THERE TOO...

OVS IS ALLIED WITH MONTE CLARA CUZ WE HELP THOSE VATOS WITH SOME VARRIO FROM LYNWOOD BUT I HAVENT KICK IT WITH A VATO FROM MCR FOR A LONG TIME, WHERE ALSO COOL WITH WS VERDUGO BUT NOT ALL THERE CLICKA LIKE SUR CRAZY ONES CUZ OF SOME SHIT OVER A LADY THAT GOT OUTA HAND...

YEA OVS BA AND CUCA HAVE A LONG HISTORY AND OVS IS A LARGER VARRIO WITH MENY HEADS SO THERES BOUND TO BE FAMILY...I GOT FAM IN CHINO SINNERS,WS BLOOMAS, AND CVP.
B.A.'s use to kick it at De Anza Park, they were cool with eachother.

Last edited by ~OSO~ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:55 pm

THATS FUNNY CUZ CV IS THE ONLY POMONA VARRIO I GOT BIG RESPECT FOR, I MEAN P12 DOING THERE OWN THING BUT CV GOT THERE CALLES ON LOCK MY AUNTS BOYFRIEND IS AN OG FROM CV THEY CALL HIM BIG PAUL AND HIS PRIMOS ARE BAs...

YEA ALMOST ALL HS IN ONTA HAVE OVS HEADS I EVEN KNOW LIL YOUNGSTERS THAT HAVE SOME NUMBERS IN OTHER IxE HS...

YEA MCR STILL AROUND MOSTLY BEHIND MONTCLAIR HIGH AND OFF RAMONA AND HOLT TOO...

AS FAR AS I KNOW CYCLONES AND MONTE CLARA RIFA/LOCOZ ARE CLICK TOGETHER BACK IN THE DAY YOU WOULD ALWAYS SEE THEM HIT UP TOGETHER..AS FAR AS NUMBERS IM NOT SURE BUT THERE STILL AROUND AND THEY BEEN BEEFING WITH CLARA MONTE AND P12, ALSO WITH OUTSIDERS LIKE F13 AND 18 TOO...

YEA MY HOMIE STAYS ON THE BORDER OF MONTCLAIR AND POMONA ON MILLS AND WHEN IM THERE ITS LIKE NO MANS LAND.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Thats kind of by all them apartments near Holt right?? Thats where I always thought it had to be.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:46 pm

YUP RIGHT THERE AND ALL DOWN KINGSLEY TELL YOU HIT MILLS THAN THATS POMONA. ALSO BY MONTCLAIR PLAZA OFF OF MILLS AND 10FWY ACROSS FROM THE OAK PARK CEMETERY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Every high school i went to had atleast 1 or 2 fools that claimed OVS.. and I never went to school in Ontario.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:12 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:YUP RIGHT THERE AND ALL DOWN KINGSLEY TELL YOU HIT MILLS THAN THATS POMONA. ALSO BY MONTCLAIR PLAZA OFF OF MILLS AND 10FWY ACROSS FROM THE OAK PARK CEMETERY.
Ive seen hit ups from Compton

Last edited by ~OSO~ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:28 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:

AS FAR AS I KNOW CYCLONES AND MONTE CLARA RIFA/LOCOZ ARE CLICK TOGETHER BACK IN THE DAY YOU WOULD ALWAYS SEE THEM HIT UP TOGETHER..AS FAR AS NUMBERS IM NOT SURE BUT THERE STILL AROUND AND THEY BEEN BEEFING WITH CLARA MONTE AND P12, ALSO WITH OUTSIDERS LIKE F13 AND 18 TOO...

Claramonte ? I haven't heard or seen any hit ups from them in years.

Now as for Doce, that's a whole different story.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:37 pm

YEA MY HOMIE STAYS ON THE BORDER OF MONTCLAIR AND POMONA ON MILLS AND WHEN IM THERE ITS LIKE NO MANS LAND.

Right there on Mills and Kingsley, have you ever noticed that there were blacks moving in around that area ? Right there where those apartments are at on the Pomona side.

Check out this video I found.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:15 am

Man, that boy Shannon was my homeboy. I aint kno the girl but me and him used 2 kicc it bacc n the day. I even knew met the lady n the video, his stepmoms a couple times. He wasn't as good as she was tryna make it seem, but he was a koo dude. He started a lot of shit matta fact the 1st time we met we was gonna get down, bacc when he was stayin n Rancho. But all in all nobody deserve that. Yea though blacc people been movin over there 4 a minute. That used 2 b a big ass dope spot, I aint been thru lately so I aint sure how shit been bacc that way, but as far as I kno since them injunctions and shit all the blacc hoods n Pomona except maybe a couple like 456 migrated all over the city so u can find a few blaccs almost anywhere u go. I used 2 kicc it wit sum niggaz from the Village over there that nigga Shannon 2. There was also sum Island niggaz W/S Mafia's and GTC's juss 2 give u an idea of how mixed it was. Most niggaz n Pomona are on sum money shit now and that was a koo lil money spot but the ones shut a lot of shit down. I'm surprised that blocc still got shit goin down on it.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Yeah right there where that happened, sometimes I would drive by and see some blacks kicking it there, you know just hanging out.

Then a few hours later at that very same spot, there would be some chicanos (youngster's) kicking it there.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:12 pm

~OSO~ wrote:
OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:YUP RIGHT THERE AND ALL DOWN KINGSLEY TELL YOU HIT MILLS THAN THATS POMONA. ALSO BY MONTCLAIR PLAZA OFF OF MILLS AND 10FWY ACROSS FROM THE OAK PARK CEMETERY.

Those apartments across from Oak Park Cemetery, I know what your talking about. They are all fixed up nice now. But I don't see anyone around there. I knew one of the homies from MCR that lived behind those apartment's. But that was years ago.

All around Kingsley I don't see anyone either, Ive seen hit ups from Compton and whittier this past summer, but nothing from MCR.

YEA I WAS OVER THERE NOT TO LONG AGO AND THERE ALOT NICER THAN EVEN A FEW YEARS AGO...I HEARD CUZ MONTE CLARA BORDERS CLARMONT AND THAT CLARMONT WAS THE CITY THAT HELP PAY FOR THE BUILD UP CUZ THEY DONT WANT MC MAKING THEM LOOK BAD OR SOMETHING THATS WHAT MY HOMIE SAID WHO LIVED THERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:16 pm

~OSO~ wrote:

Right there on Mills and Kingsley, have you ever noticed that there were blacks moving in around that area ? Right there where those apartments are at on the Pomona side.

Check out this video I found.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I KNEW SOME FOO I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH FROM MAFIA CRIP WHO LIVED THERE HE EVEN SAID THERE WAS VARRIO AND HOODS FROM LA,HIGH DESERT,IE ALL OVER.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:19 pm

~OSO~ wrote:

Claramonte ? I haven't heard or seen any hit ups from them in years.

Now as for Doce, that's a whole different story.

I BEEN HIT UP BY YOUNGSTERS FROM 1st BUT THEY WHERE WANNABEZ SO IM NOT SURE HOW ACTIVE THERE HOOD IS ALL I KNOW IS MCR GOS OUTA THERE WAY TO TALK SHIT BOUT THESE FOOS SO SOMETHING MUST BE GOING DOWN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:33 pm

~OSO~ wrote:Yeah right there where that happened, sometimes I would drive by and see some blacks kicking it there, you know just hanging out.

Then a few hours later at that very same spot, there would be some chicanos (youngster's) kicking it there.

Say Oso, what about them apartments a few blocks from Mills around that area? I forget the street that they on, but they in that area on the eastside of Pomona. My homie had some of his people living in there, said it would get crackin in there sometimes. Said it was a bunch of Mafias from LA in there, they would beef it with the Pomona mafias.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:01 pm

Karesh st ? Or around that area has always had some traffic. I had a few homies that lived in that area. Lots of apartments there.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:05 pm

yeah thats sounds like it. Karesh street. so it even any established hoods in this area?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:32 pm

As far as I know, no. Just people from all over Pomona there. And out of towners.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:06 pm

I THOUGHT KARESH ST WAS 12st HOOD?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:48 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:I THOUGHT KARESH ST WAS 12st HOOD?

Karesh st. is north of Holt blvd, between Indian Hill blvd and East end st.

North west of the Indian Hill swapmeet.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next