Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drug War Rages In Mexico And Border Towns

5 posters

Go down

Drug War Rages In Mexico And Border Towns Empty Drug War Rages In Mexico And Border Towns

Post  JinkyRctongs Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Drug War Rages In Mexico And Border Towns Empty Re: Drug War Rages In Mexico And Border Towns

Post  SURCALMEX Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:40 pm

-[ Jinky ]- wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah Mexico is on fire right a gang load of crazy shit is going down their and im going to the state of Jalisco in June its not one of the top 10 most dangerous states but even there is crazy ass hell a gang load of narco active has rise in the past 3 years
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Drug War Rages In Mexico And Border Towns Empty Re: Drug War Rages In Mexico And Border Towns

Post  P_LOKO Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:25 pm

From what I read in the news, 6000 people died in the year of 2008 alone due to the drug wars in Mexico...that's if I remember correctly. Police officer heads getting chopped off in Tijuana and ending up displayed on some street in Rosarito...shit is crazy out there man...colleges all over the country are asking their students not to go out there for Spring Break because of all the shit going on...some ain't dettered by it all the warnings though...but I know I am...I won't be seeing Rosarito for a long while, till everything calms down...whenever that will be.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:From what I read in the news, 6000 people died in the year of 2008 alone due to the drug wars in Mexico...that's if I remember correctly. Police officer heads getting chopped off in Tijuana and ending up displayed on some street in Rosarito...shit is crazy out there man...colleges all over the country are asking their students not to go out there for Spring Break because of all the shit going on...some ain't dettered by it all the warnings though...but I know I am...I won't be seeing Rosarito for a long while, till everything calms down...whenever that will be.

Plus the people that werent reported 2000 more
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 pm

its been 7,337 since january 07...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  lonche08 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 pm

JinkyRctongs wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lonche08
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down