Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Videos from San Bernardino to the 760

Go down

Videos from San Bernardino to the 760 Empty Videos from San Bernardino to the 760

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Videos from San Bernardino to the 760 Empty Re: Videos from San Bernardino to the 760

Post  P_LOKO Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Are these those one Crips from Indio? Garden Block or something like that? Good find Niners.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Videos from San Bernardino to the 760 Empty Re: Videos from San Bernardino to the 760

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:14 am

Paid_in_full wrote:Are these those one Crips from Indio? Garden Block or something like that? Good find Niners.

Yeh, thats them. They obviously got a good movement going out there...i was impressed. I'm going to post some more from a hood out there know as "fo'tre's" or 43. Garden blocc's are from "Tre N9ne" I believe i posted a video a while back from them too.

Back to top Go down

Videos from San Bernardino to the 760 Empty IDK 43 dudes...

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:46 am

Back to top Go down

Videos from San Bernardino to the 760 Empty Besus Cryse Born on 10th and MT. Vernon

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 am

This got some dues from 5X's in it. Some parts are shot in Nicholson park and victoria liquor. some other real recognizable places.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down