Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"RYALTO" CITY SONG/VIDEO GETS ATTENTION FROM COPS..LOL

+4
Drop Out
American Zombie
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
8 posters

Go down

"RYALTO" CITY SONG/VIDEO GETS ATTENTION FROM COPS..LOL Empty "RYALTO" CITY SONG/VIDEO GETS ATTENTION FROM COPS..LOL

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:04 pm

LOL @ these idiots tripping on this wack ass song and video.

Police rip rap video on Rialto
Jason Pesick, Staff Writer
Article Launched: 02/27/2008 10:45:46 PM PST

RIALTO - A rap music video on YouTube.com has become the talk of the town.

Residents and the police chief were so offended by the video, which had been viewed 26,299 times as of Wednesday afternoon, that they are trying to convince the popular video-sharing Web site YouTube to take it down.

But the rapper featured in the video said he's just expressing what he's experienced in the city.

"I'm just really representing how I grew up," said the rapper, "Cam-Capone," who would not provide his real name.

Cam-Capone, 30, and his crew perform the song "Rialto City," which is full of profanity, gang references and includes the group drinking alcohol in public, holding guns and pointing them at the camera.
Some, including police, find a rap video called Rialto City on YouTube, below, offensive. (Courtesy Photo)

At one point, the group is sitting on the sign at Birdsall Park, right next to Carter High School.

The Police Department first learned of the video on Feb. 4, Police Chief Mark Kling wrote in an e-mail to members of the community.

"Clearly this video steps over the line and promotes the violent nature of gangs," he wrote to YouTube in an effort to convince the Google-owned site to take down the video.

YouTube responded to the police chief by saying the video does not appear to violate its terms of use.

Kling and other residents are encouraging others in the community to complain to YouTube.

A YouTube spokeswoman said the site doesn't comment on individual videos.

Growing up in Rialto, where he graduated from Eisenhower High School, Cam-Capone said he was a member of a gang.

"I'm still from there. I'm always going to be from there," he said when asked if he was still in the gang.

He described it as a group members join for life.

Cam-Capone, whose album is called "Ridin High/909 Ways to Die," said he's performed in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado and will have a booth in May at a lowrider auto magazine show at the National Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino.

He wouldn't say whether the guns in the video are real, but he said the video doesn't hurt anyone.

"I mean I'm really not doing anything against the law. I've got freedom of speech, and I can say what I want to say," the Rialto resident said.

Lt. Joe Cirilo, a Police Department spokesman, said he doesn't know if anything illegal took place in the video and that he's not sure if the guns in it are real.

He called the video "absolutely disturbing."

"It misrepresents this city and the good citizens that live here," he said.

He tried to minimize the impact of the video, saying "We don't want to give them the attention that they want."

Janis Strong, the president of the North Rialto Little League, said she was shocked by the video.

The league's snack bar at Birdsall Park was robbed last week, and she called for more vigilance.

"Everybody just needs to be more aware of what's going on," she said.

Cam-Capone said he thinks the city is becoming a better place to live and he doesn't want to encourage gang activity or violence.

When asked what he would say to people in the city who are upset by the video, he said:

"I would say just enjoy it. It's good music. It is what it is."
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

"RYALTO" CITY SONG/VIDEO GETS ATTENTION FROM COPS..LOL Empty Re: "RYALTO" CITY SONG/VIDEO GETS ATTENTION FROM COPS..LOL

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Lt. Joe Cirilo, a Police Department spokesman, said he doesn't know if anything illegal took place in the video and that he's not sure if the guns in it are real.

Shocked ..... Laughing ...
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

"RYALTO" CITY SONG/VIDEO GETS ATTENTION FROM COPS..LOL Empty Re: "RYALTO" CITY SONG/VIDEO GETS ATTENTION FROM COPS..LOL

Post  W.Devil Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:29 pm

LOL YEH I HEARD ABOUT THIS...

I BUSTED UP LAUGHIN WHEN I SEEN IT...SHIT IS RIDICULOUS

CAM CAPONE OR WHATEVER IS ALL POSTING THE SHIT ON MYSPACE BRAGGIN ABOUT IT AN SHIT...LAME...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 pm

I HATE extra'd out fools.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:06 am

LOL!! well this wouldn't be so bad if the music was actually good. lol..

but for real the police need to shut the fuck up.all they did was give it more attention. Rialto IS fuckin crazy though
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 pm

"It misrepresents this city and the good citizens that live here," he said.
[quote]

I had to take issue with this comment. In what way shape or form is this "misrepresenting" the city? Now unless we talking about the country club or the far North section, then its obvious that the comment is just plain ridiculous.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:27 pm

DAMN THIS SHIT IS GETING OUTA HAND NOW I SEEN THIS VATO ON FOX 11 ON MONDAY TALKING ABOUT HIS LAME RAP VIDEO LOL ANYONE SEE IT?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:40 am

LOL! Damn on the tube now?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:59 am

I just seen that video, one fool has a bullet proof vest on, and this other fool puts his own gun in his mouth.

I always thought real gangster's kept everything low.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:28 pm

These dudes is extra'd out, like most of these rap cats.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:37 pm

~OSO~ wrote:I just seen that video, one fool has a bullet proof vest on, and this other fool puts his own gun in his mouth.

I always thought real gangster's kept everything low.

EXACTLY! Where i come from, if you pull out a weapon, you use it. You dont show it off. That's stupid.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:43 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:These dudes is extra'd out, like most of these rap cats.

Thats why they fit in, lol.. But i'm not mad at dude for going on T.V. or being interviewd by the media/papers talking about it, thats publicity for his shit. You see they dropped the album name, his name, where the video at, the whole nine. If he smart, he got a link to his CD sale spot. Atleast for the single.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:38 am

i think this fool is just trying to get attention so he can get known in the rap game but this dude is trying to hard but yeah the police always trying to arrest anyone for the stupidest shit and they always commit crimes and get away with it some foo i know was chillen with his homies up in some apartments in moreno valle a couple of weeks ago and then the cops pull up and ask them there names and shit like that because it was past ten and this lil homie is only about 16 so once that happened he tried to hide some brass nuckles on his jacket and then the cop thought he was pulling out a gun so the cop was almost going to shoot him he got probation for a year just for doing this and if the cop would of shot him and killed him the cop would get away with it and next day he would go out to patrol the streets like nothing had happened to look for some other kid to kill good thing that the cop didn't shoot or else i would problably be in the RIP's
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:04 am

LOL @ these haters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 am

LOL...mannn, haters taking hating to a whole new level.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 am

LOL @ the threats from some fool from Sage St on his page "we'll find you" lol
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:14 am

Rialto a nice ass city? LMAO! Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:12 pm

I was in the Renassiance Village yesterday. LOTS of activity. Internet shit like this is meaningless.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 pm

This fool Cam and a couple of his homies got punked by the homie's older brother from NS Rialto (1 deep) when they came recording street signs and tryna post up in random hoods for their "Rialto City" music video. He tried to offer dude a pack of beer to cool thangs down but had to kick rocks.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum