Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS)

+9
wesiderider
WickedMindz1
W.Devil
ninobrown
OldBlue
P_LOKO
Drop Out
Drunky McThuggerton
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS) Empty L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS)

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 pm

jesus christ... we fuckin killed the twins... in 3 games... we scored 35 runs lol... thats a lot for baseball for those of u that have no clue

were catching up to those punk ass dodgers... were gonna take over the best record soon... because dodgers r playin like shit... even with manny back

we are missing our clean up and dh(#3 and #4) hitters... and our rookies... our fuckin rookies r killin that ball right now

see yall in october ball!

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS) Empty Re: L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:08 pm

ya, sure dick, our first losing strak of the year and your ready to say the weak ass angels are better..ha!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS) Empty Re: L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm

oh and ya, you got that new c o n link loc?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:32 pm

dog look at the stats... angels have a stronger team... u guys picked up 1 pitcher... thats supposed to be the set up man for bronxton(doubt it)

look nigga... ima fan of baseball... i know the teams... i know whats up with the players... i dont stick to just 1 team like u do... and the angels r hot as hell right now

Dodgers=64-40
Angels=63-40

lets hope u guys dont lose to the braves tonight... especially since dodgers blew it yesterday lol

and this is not ur first losing streak... because dodgers have only been winnin between 6-7 outta their last 10 games... angels have been winnin at least 8 or 9 outta their last 10 games...

do u know when was the last time dodgers had a streak like this going??? what year was the last time dodgers had a record like this before the all star break???

didnt the dodgers have like this massive lead over every team at 1 time??? and now just 1 game shy of being tied for the best record... for the 2nd straight year in a row!!!

last year around the same time the angels had 1 more win... and we still made it to 100 wins

if anyone is gonna bring another world series back to southern california... its gonna be the angels

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:33 pm

and which cd???

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:42 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:dog look at the stats... angels have a stronger team... u guys picked up 1 pitcher... thats supposed to be the set up man for bronxton(doubt it)

look nigga... ima fan of baseball... i know the teams... i know whats up with the players... i dont stick to just 1 team like u do... and the angels r hot as hell right now

Dodgers=64-40
Angels=63-40

lets hope u guys dont lose to the braves tonight... especially since dodgers blew it yesterday lol

and this is not ur first losing streak... because dodgers have only been winnin between 6-7 outta their last 10 games... angels have been winnin at least 8 or 9 outta their last 10 games...

do u know when was the last time dodgers had a streak like this going??? what year was the last time dodgers had a record like this before the all star break???

didnt the dodgers have like this massive lead over every team at 1 time??? and now just 1 game shy of being tied for the best record... for the 2nd straight year in a row!!!

last year around the same time the angels had 1 more win... and we still made it to 100 wins

if anyone is gonna bring another world series back to southern california... its gonna be the angels

the dodgers were the last team to lose three in a row. and that was the last series against the cardinals...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:05 pm

LOL @ WAITING TELL THE ANGELS COUGHT UP TO TALK SHIT...BANDWAGON ANYONE? LOL NA BUT THATS BASEBALL FOR YA ONE DAY YOUR ON TOP THE NEXT YOUR GETTIN SHIT ON...THATS WHY I STICK TO FOOTBALL, 16 WEEK THEN YOU KNOW WHOS THE BEST.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:57 am

bandwagon???

not even close to being a bandwagon fan

i got the A and the Halo tatted on my elbow and i got the CA with the halo around the A that the angels used from 65 to 96 tatted on my neck

bandwagoners dont get a team tatted on them if they dunno shit bout their team... especially twice... my whole neck is gonna be all angels though Cool

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:53 am

YOU MUST HAVE NEVER MEET A BANDWAGON "RAIDER FAN" BEFOR.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:bandwagon???

i got the A and the Halo tatted on my elbow and i got the CA with the halo around the A that the angels used from 65 to 96 tatted on my neck

bandwagoners dont get a team tatted on them if they dunno shit bout their team... especially twice... my whole neck is gonna be all angels though Cool

shy boy should be a shamed of himself...from the ie and got anahiem tatted on him...lolk

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:00 pm

sorry shibizzle...seems like the experts agree wit me loc...http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/powerRankings

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:16 pm

LA DodgerK

LA LakerK
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

http://espn.go.com/mlb/powerrankings

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm

DxT wrote:
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:bandwagon???

shy boy should be a shamed of himself...from the ie and got anahiem tatted on him...lolk

IF HE COMES TO SOUTH ONTA WE MIGHT TAKE HIM FOR A BLACK ANGEL...THEN HE'LL SPEEK Suspect

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:09 pm

DxT wrote:sorry shibizzle...seems like the experts agree wit me loc...http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/powerRankings

that just proves what???

all that shows is the records in orders

and who got who before the deadline... so i dont see what these experts r agreeing with that u said

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:
DxT wrote:sorry shibizzle...seems like the experts agree wit me loc...http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/powerRankings

that just proves what???

and who got who before the deadline... so i dont see what these experts r agreeing with that u said

if you say you keep up with shit you should know what power rankings are....lolk.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 am

yup...LA Dodger and LA Laker K.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:34 am

Paid_in_full wrote:yup...LA Dodger and LA Laker K.

KUNG FU K.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:38 am

DxT wrote:
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:

that just proves what???

if you say you keep up with shit you should know what power rankings are....lolk.

teams that r doing the most damage in baseball

hittin, runs batted in, men on base, pitchers earned run average, stolen base percentage... over all team percentage... it doesnt take a genius to figure that one out

look who is right behind

angels and dodgers r the 2 best teams in baseball right now

but like i said... dodgers havent played ball like this since 85... thats a long time!

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 am

true...angels aint been playin this good in a since what ? 03? and before that when ? the 70's? if ever.....lolk

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 am

DxT wrote:true...angels aint been playin this good in a since what ? 03? and before that when ? the 70's? if ever.....lolk

Yup if ever!!!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ninobrown Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 pm

BLUEDEVIL wrote:
DxT wrote:true...angels aint been playin this good in a since what ? 03? and before that when ? the 70's? if ever.....lolk

Yup if ever!!!

they fukkin won 100 games last season. they played the same, if not, better......c'mon know b4 speaking
ninobrown
ninobrown
Soldier

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 pm

baseball???? LOOOOOL!

naw.i actually been puttin on angel/dodger games lately..when there aint shit on...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:04 am

ninobrown wrote:
BLUEDEVIL wrote:

Yup if ever!!!

they fukkin won 100 games last season. they played the same, if not, better......c'mon know b4 speaking

well ok then they still fukkin suck!!!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 am

SINCE 04 ANGELS HAVE BEEN PLAYIN GOOD BALL BUT BEFOR THAT THE ONLY THINGS THEY WERE KNOWN FOR WAS A DISNEY MOVIE LOL AND HOW THEY PLAYED IN THE 70s.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum