Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got?

5 posters

Go down

Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got? Empty Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got?

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 pm

I reallly think pretty boy floyd is going to dominate the entire fight.

Back to top Go down

Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got? Empty Re: Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got?

Post  tysuave77 Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 am

I say it's a toss up right now!

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got? Empty Re: Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got?

Post  FONTAxIE Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:49 am

NAH MARQUEZ ALL DA WAY
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 am

Because Manny Pacquiao went the distance with Juan Manuel Marquez twice, and both fights were close, I think Mayweather is going for the KO/TKO (something PBF, normally does not do) when he fights Marquez. Mayweather wants to prove that hes a better fighter than Pacquiao. And in my opinion, PBF is.

I'm a fan of Mayweather and Marquez, but I think Mayweather has all the advantages in this fight, so I think hes going to win, if not by stoppage, at least by majority decision.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ajax Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:57 am

I like Marquez's style of fighting, but Mayweather is going the distance and that is where he has the advantage since he is a boxer and runs around the ring looking for a quick stick and move.

ajax
Soldier

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 am

$MONEY$MAYWEATHER$
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am

No ones mentioned it yet, so I'm wondering if you guys have watched the, Mayweather Marquez 24/7, where Marquez drinks his own piss.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 am

naw, i ain't seen that shit Shocked Is that the part 2 or 3 of that series? I only saw pt. 1.

The reason I think Pretty Boy has this fight is simply because he's fasther. I don't think pretty boy has the power to knock marquez out though. It will most likely go the distance.

Do yaw remember the Prince? What happened to that fool...

Back to top Go down

Marquez vs. Mayweather: who you got? Empty Prince Naseem Hamed...was very dope

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:49 am

He lost to Marco Barera but he was one of the best in the sport...reall cocky ass muthafucka.

Last edited by niners on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  tysuave77 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 am

Yea floyd has all the advanges but you cant never count jmm out.If you really know and have been watching floyd fight then you will know the last fighter to give floyd problems was jois luis castilo who has allmost the same mexican stlye of fighting,and plus floyd is comeing off a 2 year layoff,so with that said I will say this if floyd comes into the ring like his old self then he might win by knock out!

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:46 pm

niners wrote:naw, i ain't seen that shit Shocked Is that the part 2 or 3 of that series? I only saw pt. 1.

The reason I think Pretty Boy has this fight is simply because he's fasther. I don't think pretty boy has the power to knock marquez out though. It will most likely go the distance.

Do yaw remember the Prince? What happened to that fool...

I think it was part #2 where Marquez drinks his piss, here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9I00gLsbe4

PBF, doesn't have one punch KO power, but he does have some power. He holds back because of his hand injuries. All those punches that he lands accumulate and eventually will KO or TKO (stopped by a cut) Marquez. Also remember, this is Marquez first fight above 135lbs(lightweight) Floyd's fought as high as 154lbs when fought De La Hoya.

Naseem Hamed fought one more time after his loss to Barrera. The fight is on YouTube, I seen it not long ago. Honestly I didn't think he did too bad, but still needs to improve his boxing techniques. He was booed for his performance, and that was it. It's rumored that he ducked, Erik Morales, Floyd Mayweather Jr, and Juan Manuel Marquez. I never thought too much of Hamed, he didn't even want a re-match with Barrera.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down