Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotha Lynch Hung signed to Tech N9ne and Strange Music...another chapter of siccness

3 posters

Go down

Brotha Lynch Hung signed to Tech N9ne and Strange Music...another chapter of siccness Empty Re: Brotha Lynch Hung signed to Tech N9ne and Strange Music...another chapter of siccness

Post  P_LOKO Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 pm

I been smokin blunts damn near every night with the homie from Sac Town GBC lately. To my surprise, he says Brotha Lynch is a straight up studio gangster, or that's at least what dudes in the hood think according to him. Says the ones who really get respect in his hood is C-bo and X-raided.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Brotha Lynch Hung signed to Tech N9ne and Strange Music...another chapter of siccness Empty Re: Brotha Lynch Hung signed to Tech N9ne and Strange Music...another chapter of siccness

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 pm

yeh but people always say shit like that. But, we as in you and i don't know brotha lynch hung personally. You're boy could be the one who isn't as real or he could be a hater. To prove my point you have kats that talk down on 40 glocc all the time saying he's extra'd out and all that. BUt, I know Tiny personally and can vouch that he ain't no studio gangta. C-bo gets respect from any and everyone...thats obvious. I don't think i've ever heard anyone diss him mattafact...

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:14 pm

LOL, naw nobody would dare diss the Bo-Loco. He dissed the shit outta Young Buck and what does Buck do? Signed his ass. And who knows? For all I know he could be bullshitting...but I'm letting everybody know what a dude from Brotha Lynch's hood had to say about him. I was chopping it up with a older black lady in her 50s who grew up in the Zoo. She said she used feed and babysit 40 Glocc and Kay Nine when they was kids LOL, telling me all these stories about them when they was young. She went from the Zoo to Medical Center...says the Zoo was just too much for her during that time...in the 80s...when CG's would pull into the SB Liquor Market across the street and let loose
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:12 pm

oh really? I was living in the VG's during those times but I always thought it was PJ's shooting from that parking lot. I know pj's and CCC were going at it big time in the late 80's early 90's. CG's and CCC have several family members in the midst so if they went at it thats news to me. Damn when did C bo diss BUck? Lemme head to youtube!

Last edited by niners on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Bo and Yuk were making money as a group called Thug Lordz. Yuk has a group called Regime which was dedicated to dissing to G-Unit including Buck, so Yuk took that beef with him when they had the Thug Lordz thing going on, so C-Bo took shots at Buck too, saying shit like he don't want none, or he can get stuck. LOL, I'm sure all the gangs of the same ethnic group in San Bernardino have members that are related to eachother somehow. That definitely ain't gonna stop them from beefin. Too much politics involved. But you guys already know, nothing you hear can be deemed as 100% fact so you can't personally believe everything...so I don't know if CCC or CG has ever had beef or not...that's just what the lady spoke up on growing up in the Zoo throughout the 80s. Also spoke up on the dudes who would post up on the roof at night...ready to bust back when dudes from other hoods wanted to ride.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 pm

oh I know its very common to have family members in different hoods no lol about that. But, the ties when I was growing up over there were very deep rooted. Multiple family members they even clicked up with ccc pphg and cg'z is my point. The only real wars i can remember were with pj's. CCC does most if not all their dirt in san bernardino. It was real had to get at them because the complex was gated and speed bumbs every which direction so most times people would dump from the sb liquor across the street. Yeh, I remember when they were on the rooftops and during one shoot out in 88' or 89' they shattered the windows of stater bros across the street from stray bullets. Sound like you were talking to Blacky's mom just from some of the stuff you said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:02 am

Paid_in_full wrote:LOL, naw nobody would dare diss the Bo-Loco. He dissed the shit outta Young Buck and what does Buck do? Signed his ass. And who knows? For all I know he could be bullshitting...but I'm letting everybody know what a dude from Brotha Lynch's hood had to say about him. I was chopping it up with a older black lady in her 50s who grew up in the Zoo. She said she used feed and babysit 40 Glocc and Kay Nine when they was kids LOL, telling me all these stories about them when they was young. She went from the Zoo to Medical Center...says the Zoo was just too much for her during that time...in the 80s...when CG's would pull into the SB Liquor Market across the street and let loose

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1. Jack Lantern
2. The Mummy
3. Invisible Man
4. You Wouldn't Like Me
5. Attack of the Blob
6. Evil Dead
7. Freddy Krueger
8. Se7en
9. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
10. Ghetto Werewolf
11. Do You Like Me
12. Pinhead
13. Seed of Chucky
14. Van Helsing
15. Frankenstein
16. Zombieland
17. Michael Myers
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 am

Paid_in_full wrote:LOL, naw nobody would dare diss the Bo-Loco. He dissed the shit outta Young Buck and what does Buck do? Signed his ass. And who knows? For all I know he could be bullshitting...but I'm letting everybody know what a dude from Brotha Lynch's hood had to say about him. I was chopping it up with a older black lady in her 50s who grew up in the Zoo. She said she used feed and babysit 40 Glocc and Kay Nine when they was kids LOL, telling me all these stories about them when they was young. She went from the Zoo to Medical Center...says the Zoo was just too much for her during that time...in the 80s...when CG's would pull into the SB Liquor Market across the street and let loose

1. Jack Lantern
2. The Mummy
3. Invisible Man
4. You Wouldn't Like Me
5. Attack of the Blob
6. Evil Dead
7. Freddy Krueger
8. Se7en
9. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
10. Ghetto Werewolf
11. Do You Like Me
12. Pinhead
13. Seed of Chucky
14. Van Helsing
15. Frankenstein
16. Zombieland
17. Michael Myers
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:03 am

1. Jack Lantern
2. The Mummy
3. Invisible Man
4. You Wouldn't Like Me
5. Attack of the Blob
6. Evil Dead
7. Freddy Krueger
8. Se7en
9. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
10. Ghetto Werewolf
11. Do You Like Me
12. Pinhead
13. Seed of Chucky
14. Van Helsing
15. Frankenstein
16. Zombieland
17. Michael Myers
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:12 am

niners wrote:oh I know its very common to have family members in different hoods no lol about that. But, the ties when I was growing up over there were very deep rooted. Multiple family members they even clicked up with ccc pphg and cg'z is my point. The only real wars i can remember were with pj's. CCC does most if not all their dirt in san bernardino. It was real had to get at them because the complex was gated and speed bumbs every which direction so most times people would dump from the sb liquor across the street. Yeh, I remember when they were on the rooftops and during one shoot out in 88' or 89' they shattered the windows of stater bros across the street from stray bullets. Sound like you were talking to Blacky's mom just from some of the stuff you said.

I know she has a son, seen him around but never spoke to him...but if her name starts with a C...that's her LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Redrona1337 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:21 pm

HIS NEW ALBUM DINNER AND A MOVIE CAME OUT, ITS SICC! ESPECIALLY THE 3 PART MOVIE!!! SO SICC WID IT! on strange musics website u can buy clothes with his album shit on it

Redrona1337
Wannabe

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down