Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MANSA MUSA (one of the best rappers out right now!)

2 posters

Go down

MANSA MUSA (one of the best rappers out right now!) Empty MANSA MUSA (one of the best rappers out right now!)

Post  P_LOKO Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:32 pm

A few months back I posted up a few songs from the BNTG Buck Wild In The Game rap group from Hemet/San Jacinto. One of the main rappers of this group is the three finger bandit.....my boy MANSA MUSA...or just better known as MUSA. The homie just did 12 years in the pen and barely just got out a few years ago. He's originally from Bounty Hunter Watts but moved out to Moreno Valley (now Hemet) when he was younger, so he be reppin the IE hard on the tracks. Not being being bias, but this dude right here is one of the hottest spitters in the game...no joke. Check out his myspace page. Listen to the first three songs, Souljah Story, Homies and Wake Up. I'll post up some more of his music soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

MANSA MUSA (one of the best rappers out right now!) Empty Re: MANSA MUSA (one of the best rappers out right now!)

Post  P_LOKO Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:45 pm

I posted this up before but since he got his own thread going now, I'm gonna post it up again.

Musa from the BNTG clique- Walk With Me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

MANSA MUSA (one of the best rappers out right now!) Empty Re: MANSA MUSA (one of the best rappers out right now!)

Post  Coka Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

post some shiit where i can download the tracks?

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:36 pm

You can download that last song WALK WITH ME if you click on that link and hit that Download button. I'm gonna post up some more tracks soon, I got the CD's with some new shit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum