Man Gunned Down in Riverside Park, Casa Blanca

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man Gunned Down in Riverside Park, Casa Blanca

Post  Shadowplay on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:10 pm

10:00 PM PST on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gunfire fatally wounded a 27-year-old Riverside man last night in that city's Villegas Park, police and Riverside County coroner's officials say.

Gilbert Richard Lozano III was found at 5:26 p.m. Tuesday with several bullet wounds in his upper torso. Lozano died at 6:20 p.m. at Riverside Community Hospital.

"It is unknown why the shooting occurred or who shot the victim," homicide Sgt. Derwin Hudson said in a written statement.

Anyone with information about the crime may call Detectives Rick Cobb at 951-353-7135 or Rich Wheeler at 951-353-7134.

--Richard Brooks

rbrooks@PE.com

I believe this guy is from one of the founding families of the Devilwolves/Evans St.
Shadowplay
Soldier

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Gunned Down in Riverside Park, Casa Blanca

Post  EVANS STR. GANG on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 am

Shadowplay wrote:10:00 PM PST on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gunfire fatally wounded a 27-year-old Riverside man last night in that city's Villegas Park, police and Riverside County coroner's officials say.

Gilbert Richard Lozano III was found at 5:26 p.m. Tuesday with several bullet wounds in his upper torso. Lozano died at 6:20 p.m. at Riverside Community Hospital.

"It is unknown why the shooting occurred or who shot the victim," homicide Sgt. Derwin Hudson said in a written statement.

Anyone with information about the crime may call Detectives Rick Cobb at 951-353-7135 or Rich Wheeler at 951-353-7134.

--Richard Brooks

rbrooks@PE.com

I believe this guy is from one of the founding families of the Devilwolves/Evans St.

REST iN PEACE GiLLY LOZANO YOUR FOREVER iN MY HEART PRiMO
9-6-1982 ~ 11-24-2009
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top