Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup....

+9
Coka
wesiderider
.02 cents
wolfman
chang
Drunky McThuggerton
SURCALMEX
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

World Cup.... - Page 2 Empty Re: World Cup....

Post  chang Tue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

^ is that bitterness i can hear? shame on you jinky.....when did the scots last qualify for the coppa del mundo? was you even born?

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 pm

chang wrote:^ is that bitterness i can hear? shame on you jinky.....when did the scots last qualify for the coppa del mundo? was you even born?
1998 homeboy, and of course that's bitterness, I'm Scottish.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue May 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Scotland Independence vote on St Andrew’s Day 2010
First minister Alex Salmond has set a date for the poll which could lead to the break-up of the United Kingdom

Mexico has a tough first round schedule.. first they have to get past the home team of South Sfrica, then face off against top ranked France, and then versus 2 time world champ Uruguay. None of those matches will be easy for the Tri-color.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Tue May 18, 2010 11:05 pm

wolfman wrote:Scotland Independence vote on St Andrew’s Day 2010
First minister Alex Salmond has set a date for the poll which could lead to the break-up of the United Kingdom

Mexico has a tough first round schedule.. first they have to get past the home team of South Sfrica, then face off against top ranked France, and then versus 2 time world champ Uruguay. None of those matches will be easy for the Tri-color.

Uruguay havent won it since the 1930's, South Africa arent a good team and France, well you just never know with France, they're not the powerhouse they once were.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Wed May 19, 2010 12:58 am

I would not take away anything from the hometeam of sudafrika.. you must remember that homefield advantage has always played a key role for those countries that have sponsored the world cup event.. remember mexico? remember korea? remember germany? on and on, the home team always does better than expected. and as to uruguay, that is true, uruguay has not won the title in like 50 years or so, but they have a strong futbol soccer tradition and they are like a mini-argentina, needless to say they always play argentina and brazil and chile in south american matches.. kinda like the u.s. always plays mexico, its the same thing with uruguay and its neighbors, so uruguay has game homeboy, they got game.. in regards to france, at one point they were considered odds favorites to take the cup, and you know them frenchies got power players.. they play a hard hitting futbol, and in size (stature) player for player, our mexican boys have shorter legs that seem to always give way to the european fast running style of the game.. so think about it and you can see why mexico will not have it easy.. imo
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 19, 2010 1:09 am

JinkyRctongs wrote:
wolfman wrote:Scotland Independence vote on St Andrew’s Day 2010

Uruguay havent won it since the 1930's, South Africa arent a good team and France, well you just never know with France, they're not the powerhouse they once were.
hey jinks, cant count out the former world champs!!! they can ride that momentum wave from the 30's!!! lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Wed May 19, 2010 5:19 pm

JinkyRctongs wrote:
chang wrote:^ is that bitterness i can hear? shame on you jinky.....when did the scots last qualify for the coppa del mundo? was you even born?
1998 homeboy, and of course that's bitterness, I'm Scottish.

shot us up the arse there jinks, i thought it was longer than that, i can remember the '86 and '82 teams but not the '98 one
where does that anyone-but-england feeling come from? altho' being born in bristol i hate the welsh and love to see them fall on their arses even tho my nan was welsh and i got welsh aunties uncles and cousins, i dont have that feeling about the scots

how do you feel about what wolfman posted, devolution and all that business...

chang
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Wed May 19, 2010 6:26 pm

"Mexico Exhibition Games Before The World Cup"
May 24 Mexico Vs. England, Location London, England
May 26 Mexico Vs. The Netherlands, Location Freiburg, Germany
May 30 Mexico Vs. Gambia, Location Bayreuth, Germany
June 3 Mexico Vs. Italy, Location Brussels, Belgium
I'm Lookin Forward Watching The European Teams We Will Face
21 Days Till The World Cup
World Cup.... - Page 2 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu May 20, 2010 3:43 am

The Champions Leauge Final is on Saturday, I'm sure some U.S channel will show it, Inter Milan Vs Bayern Munich.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu May 20, 2010 4:26 am

Even if Scotland did get independace we still would be getting ran by England anyway.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Thu May 20, 2010 6:05 am

JinkyRctongs wrote:Even if Scotland did get independace we still would be getting ran by England anyway.
how do you mean bruv? believe me it aint england in general, its some pricks in westminster that went to fuckin private school and live on another planet from the rest of us, me and you included.....

chang
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu May 20, 2010 10:45 am

Independence for Scotland would just be for show, Scotland has oil, just off that they wouldn't give us independence, and who's gonna watch theyre nuclear weapons lol?

I'm no expert on the matter and I'm sure there alot more reasons why, But England have tried to hard over the hunders of years to keep scotland under opression.

And btw, Scottish people dont really hate English PEOPLE, they hate the country, the government and all that, no the people persay, unless you're from London lol
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 pm

what sport is this? Question Question lol futbol?

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 pm

The biggest sport in the world. Laughing
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

and gayest i cant see how anyone watches that shit.

Coka
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Thu May 20, 2010 2:14 pm

dont be hating choka.. just because you prefer to see all them tall black dudes in shorts playing dunkball
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu May 20, 2010 2:52 pm

I don't watch or even like soccer but there's no denying it's "world" dominance.....some of the poorest countries would prefer to play soccer than most other sports....but I'm sticking with good'ol American Football.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 20, 2010 3:25 pm

wolfman wrote:dont be hating choka.. just because you prefer to see all them tall black dudes in shorts playing dunkball

ok wolfie we all know that your pro african. we get it, you love the continent and all things black...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Thu May 20, 2010 7:32 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
wolfman wrote:dont be hating choka.. just because you prefer to see all them tall black dudes in shorts playing dunkball

ok wolfie we all know that your pro african. we get it, you love the continent and all things black...

where do you fit in all this? who was talking to you, noodle lover What a Face

~> now back to futbol
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 20, 2010 9:11 pm

wolfman wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:

~> now back to futbol

well you seemed to have changed the convo..as usual... to your under cover racist bullshit, and i fit in every where youngster...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri May 21, 2010 12:29 am

DONTxTRIP wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:

~> now back to futbol

well you seemed to have changed the convo..as usual... to your under cover racist bullshit, and i fit in every where youngster...

dont trip i just dont understand why you have to keep wasting time trying to wear me down with your cop this and racist that retort.. its old news vato.. give it up already. as to me changing the convo, i thought that i was just fucking with choka in regards to "futbol" but you came out of nowhere and started with your pee brain remarks.. so please noodle lover ~> mind your own bees and grow up already
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri May 21, 2010 2:06 am

wesiderider wrote:I don't watch or even like soccer but there's no denying it's "world" dominance.....some of the poorest countries would prefer to play soccer than most other sports....but I'm sticking with good'ol American Football.....
That's cause its easier to play than most sports, all you need is a ball and your good to go, other sports need alot of extra shit.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Fri May 21, 2010 3:06 am

hahaha hoofman sike. i watch football and basketball cuz they real sports not no kickin a ball around. jus cuz you go around screamin viva chivas. viva tijuas i think soccer some paisa shit

Coka
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri May 21, 2010 8:22 am

wolfman wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:

~> now back to futbol

dont trip i just dont understand why you have to keep wasting time trying to wear me down with your cop this and racist that retort.. its old news vato.. give it up already. as to me changing the convo, i thought that i was just fucking with choka in regards to "futbol" but you came out of nowhere and started with your pee brain remarks.. so please noodle lover ~> mind your own bees and grow up already

if you cant take it dont dish it old paisa boi. tellin me to grow up but your the first to pop out with the childish name callin...so sad. go back to your failed forum with all your none sense...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri May 21, 2010 8:41 am

JinkyRctongs wrote:
wesiderider wrote:I don't watch or even like soccer but there's no denying it's "world" dominance.....some of the poorest countries would prefer to play soccer than most other sports....but I'm sticking with good'ol American Football.....
That's cause its easier to play than most sports, all you need is a ball and your good to go, other sports need alot of extra shit.
True that.....you need helmets....padding all kinds of equipment....but soccer.....two goals and dedication and your ready to go....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum