Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some new shit...CALI RYDAZ

+4
American Zombie
jaybr
wolfman
Drunky McThuggerton
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

some new shit...CALI RYDAZ Empty some new shit...CALI RYDAZ

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon May 24, 2010 11:06 pm

WHAT YALL MORKDS THINK BOUT THIS, SOME NEW SHIT CALI RIDAZ ROSCOE UMALI SOME SINGIN DUDE KEAK DA SNEAK AND SOME CENTRAL CALI RAPPER...I THINK A BUSTER...CHECK IT OUT...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

some new shit...CALI RYDAZ Empty Re: some new shit...CALI RYDAZ

Post  wolfman Sat May 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Al Capwn wrote:

WHAT YALL MORKDS THINK BOUT THIS, SOME NEW SHIT CALI RIDAZ ROSCOE UMALI SOME SINGIN DUDE KEAK DA SNEAK AND SOME CENTRAL CALI RAPPER...I THINK A BUSTER...CHECK IT OUT...

dt, I think your Varrio oughtta "ban you"
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jaybr Sat May 29, 2010 11:16 pm

wolfman wrote:
Al Capwn wrote:

dt, I think your Varrio oughtta "ban you"

confused i dont think he has a "varrio" just rides on DTRs nuts.

jaybr
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

lol ya. i posted that shit cuhz it was funny to me. and i aint even gonna respond to gayson, a dude who made up a varrio to be accepted by people he wants to be like on the internet...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  jaybr Sun May 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Al Capwn wrote:lol ya. i posted that shit cuhz it was funny to me. and i aint even gonna respond to gayson, a dude who made up a varrio to be accepted by people he wants to be like on the internet...

lol @ switching the j to a g Rolling Eyes but haha fuck it the way i see it is atleast i came up with my own shit and didnt just ride some other varrio where "i" just happen to live at. but thats cool if your supporting your neighborhood thug on the internet. if thats what you mean by "people i want to be like"?

jaybr
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun May 30, 2010 6:54 pm

jaybr wrote:
Al Capwn wrote:lol ya. i posted that shit cuhz it was funny to me. and i aint even gonna respond to gayson, a dude who made up a varrio to be accepted by people he wants to be like on the internet...

lol @ switching the j to a g Rolling Eyes but haha fuck it the way i see it is atleast i came up with my own shit and didnt just ride some other varrio where "i" just happen to live at. but thats cool if your supporting your neighborhood thug on the internet. if thats what you mean by "people i want to be like"?
i have no idea what ur talkin bout son...if u think i rep my hood "thug" online. ur obviously talkin out ur ass...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  jaybr Sun May 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Al Capwn wrote:
jaybr wrote:

i have no idea what ur talkin bout son...if u think i rep my hood "thug" online. ur obviously talkin out ur ass...lol

no you just didnt get what i said, dont try to turn your ignorance into an insult.

jaybr
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Cheese side Bloomas Killah
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 am

jaybr wrote:
Al Capwn wrote:
jaybr wrote:

no you just didnt get what i said, dont try to turn your ignorance into an insult.

still have no idea what your talking bout lil buddy...lol im pretty sure i didnt insult you there cool guy...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  jaybr Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 am

Al Capwn wrote:
jaybr wrote:
Al Capwn wrote:
jaybr wrote:

still have no idea what your talking bout lil buddy...lol im pretty sure i didnt insult you there cool guy...

lol @ lil buddy, so youre supposed to be a man?

jaybr
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon May 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Sad u cut me deep son...real deep.... lol!

oh and tell ya mama i still I love you her, but i cant get over te fact she let bikers run a train on her... so im sorry you cant call me dad, we just gotta get the dna tests back first...maybe if your mine after all ill take you to a ball game or something, buy you a hooker, get your lil pee pee wet for the first time...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EastRider Mon May 31, 2010 4:12 pm

i thought this thing was gonna be about a music video scratch lol silly me

EastRider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon May 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Al Capwn wrote:Sad u cut me deep son...real deep.... lol!

oh and tell ya mama i still I love you her, but i cant get over te fact she let bikers run a train on her... so im sorry you cant call me dad, we just gotta get the dna tests back first...maybe if your mine after all ill take you to a ball game or something, buy you a hooker, get your lil pee pee wet for the first time...
LOL....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm

EastRider wrote:i thought this thing was gonna be about a music video scratch lol silly me
ya well somepeople dont know how to stay on course i guess.

the main reason i put this shit is cuhz i think that singing ddue is from down here somewhere, but the got that roscoe umali dude who was talk bout norteno sureno shit on one of his songs, and they got keak from the bay and that central cali dude sportin red. just curious to me..

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Keak da Sneek got some banging ass beats...but his voice throws me off sometimes....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EastRider Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 pm

idk about that asian dude but he must be one of the asian crips i heard about on tv cuz he was with a full hood of asians. the central cali fool might be norte but cyphress hill is blood so mexican bloods arent exaclty inpossible or nothing. but i dont know what they counted as central cuz ive never heard about that. its always been north or south as far as i knew

EastRider
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:21 pm

EastRider wrote:idk about that asian dude but he must be one of the asian crips i heard about on tv cuz he was with a full hood of asians. the central cali fool might be norte but cyphress hill is blood so mexican bloods arent exaclty inpossible or nothing. but i dont know what they counted as central cuz ive never heard about that. its always been north or south as far as i knew
you aint never head of the central coast?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EastRider Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:09 pm

ifyou mean like the bay i think i know what you mean but the only time i ever been out of the ie/sgv was when i visited my uncle in denver as a little kid

EastRider
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

EastRider wrote:ifyou mean like the bay i think i know what you mean but the only time i ever been out of the ie/sgv was when i visited my uncle in denver as a little kid
na not the bay area, central cali is the area btween there and say like, above ventura county.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm

EastRider wrote:idk about that asian dude but he must be one of the asian crips i heard about on tv cuz he was with a full hood of asians. the central cali fool might be norte but cyphress hill is blood so mexican bloods arent exaclty inpossible or nothing. but i dont know what they counted as central cuz ive never heard about that. its always been north or south as far as i knew
Cypress Hill are bloods....no shit...I always thought they were a Chicano gang........ya know so.siders ....aren't they from Southgate or Firestone some shit like that?...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:17 pm

wesiderider wrote:
Cypress Hill are bloods....no shit...I always thought they were a Chicano gang........ya know so.siders ....aren't they from Southgate or Firestone some shit like that?...
when i read that i assumed he was talking about b real....lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Al Capwn wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
when i read that i assumed he was talking about b real....lol
B-Real is a blood? Not trying to be ignorant but I never knew that...I don't pay close attention to shit like that...
On the "BEEF" movie, they would've rode for a blood when that static between them & WSC kicked off? According to the documentary.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EastRider Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm

i dont think i ever heard him talk about bein blood but on one of those "stay away from gangs/or these rappers" type sites they all usually list b real as blood. but i dont have ties to him or his hood in any way so all i hear or kno is the bare minimim. and those "stay away from gang" sites are hilarious by the way. dont judge lol

EastRider
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:04 pm

B-Real and i think Sen dogg are supposedly from Swans...maybe just b-real...lol..
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:18 am

THE VIDEO/SONG WAS COOL. KEEK DA SNEAK MESSED UP THE WHOLE SONG FOR ME THOUGH BUT I'M ON MY WAY TO GET IT RIGHT NOW, CALI LOVE, I'M ALL FOR IT!!!! UNIFICATION IS WHAT CALI NEED IF THEY WANT TO GET RESSURECTED BACK INTO THE LIME LIGHT WITH THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. BLACK/BROWN, BLOOD/CRIP, WHATEVER... GET THAT PAPER..... C.A.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next