Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting CG's

+2
vthls13
TumbleWeed
6 posters

Go down

Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting CG's Empty Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting CG's

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting
Jannise Johnson, Staff Writer
Posted: 06/13/2010 10:34:41 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - A 6-year-old child and two adults were shot and wounded in a drive-by shooting Sunday night.

At 10 p.m., police Sgt. Vicki Cervantes said she believed the boy was in critical condition and said "he's being treated at the hospital." One of the adults was in critical condition, but the conditions of the other victim was unavailable late Sunday. All the victims were taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center.

It was not immediately known if the shooting was gang-related.

Police responded to the area of 14th Street and Colorado Avenue around 8:35 p.m. to a reported shooting.

By 9:20 p.m., several officers were at the scene of the shooting interviewing witnesses and trying to get suspect descriptions.

Police were still at the beginning of their investigation at late Sunday and did not have a suspect description.

Sunday's shooting will stir memories of two deadly child shootings in 2005 in which a girl and a boy, both 11, were killed in separate incidents.

Mynisha Crenshaw was having a Sunday dinner with her family in their apartment on Nov. 13, 2005, when revenge- seeking gang members opened fire, riddling the home with gunfire. Mynisha was killed, and her older sister was wounded in the arm.

About eight months later, Anthony Michael Ramirez, 11, was playing basketball with his brother and a group of friends at a school near his home, when a 15-year-old boy fired into the crowd of players, killing Anthony and wounding his 13-year-old brother.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting CG's Empty Re: Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting CG's

Post  Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 pm

yeh, it spread fast before the news even got it. I really hope this little boy doesn't die. There is just no sense in it. When all this shit settles...another young little CHILD may not even make it...and had nothing to do with anything. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting CG's Empty Re: Boy, 6, two others wounded in shooting CG's

Post  vthls13 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 pm

FUCKEN SAD THAT A LIL KID GOT HIT...THATS WHY YOU DONT DO DRIVE BY'S CAUSE THE INOCIENT GET HIT...I HOPE THE GUNNERS BURN IN HELL....

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:55 pm

The little boy is in very critical condition.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 pm

RIP to that boy. Scandalous shit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 pm

did they ever catch the other dude from the Jetz 4 this?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:17 pm

[quote="dstrm300"]did they ever catch the other dude from the Jetz 4 this?[/quote

I didn't know that. It was some pj's that did it Dstrm?

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm

yea my rele Purp from the Gardens told me they had got n2 it wit sum dudes from the Jetz and they rode thru seen the party craccin and decided to blast. Shits crazy I couldn't shoot n2 a crowd of people and not think about who I might and might not hit. Whats crazy is he said there was only a couple young bangers that were even there. Mostly everybody was OG's or women or kids.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Anybody remember the cover page for the SBSun a few years back.....it had a candle with like 15 or so names of children who died that year next to it???? I kept and framed it......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Thats why i prefer walk ups. Because all that killing little kids, that shit aint cool. You caint dump no party out unless you FOR SURE its g'd up and you catch, by eye, enough cats around the house you know from the hood. Fools be on that silly shit, aiming at nothing and letting off.... aint even pointing at nothing, ole non-shooting ass clowns.... get OUT THE CAR and handle me homey, y'all know what i'm saying?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:44 pm

The shooter/shooters are lames for this one, but in all fairness, there's dudes, kids or not still acting a fool sometimes causing the problem or perpetuating the issue.....someone rolls by staring, your kids around you,fuck it man and let it go cause now and days if you get stupid around your kids fools will take that as an invitation to get all rowdy.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 pm

wesiderider wrote:Anybody remember the cover page for the SBSun a few years back.....it had a candle with like 15 or so names of children who died that year next to it???? I kept and framed it......

Yea I remember that, if im not mistaken that was the year Mynisha was killed right? SB has that shit bad man, every year there's sum silly shit that happens just like this. It's real fucced up.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:49 am

As a matter of fact it was that year she was killed, same as that boy who was killed at MLK.....that was a cold year, kids accidentally shooting their friends and shit was that the same year some youngster was killed on 18st????

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 pm

wesiderider wrote:As a matter of fact it was that year she was killed, same as that boy who was killed at MLK.....that was a cold year, kids accidentally shooting their friends and shit was that the same year some youngster was killed on 18st????

U must be talkin about Jarrod, he got killed on Home ave. in the States hood. And yea that was a cold year, the boy who killed the lil kid Anthony at MLK was a friend of mine, Lemont "Lil Remo" Bagsby. He was only a kid at the time himself, 15 maybe 16. But that doesn't excuse what he did. We were n placement 2 gether at lodge makers, matter fact he had ran away from the home and that was around the time he ended up doin that. Im sure he wishes he could take it bacc now but it's too late now. Hopefully things dnt get tha bad n SB anymore tho, i've noticed it's been a lot mo calm lately.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down