Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REALITY TV.....WHAT SHOWS YOU WATCH???

4 posters

Go down

REALITY TV.....WHAT SHOWS YOU WATCH??? Empty REALITY TV.....WHAT SHOWS YOU WATCH???

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 am

JERSEY SHORE, BAD GIRLS CLUB OR YOU ENJOY THE SPORTY ONES LIKE OCHOCINCO OR T.O??????

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

REALITY TV.....WHAT SHOWS YOU WATCH??? Empty Re: REALITY TV.....WHAT SHOWS YOU WATCH???

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 am

wesiderider wrote:JERSEY SHORE, BAD GIRLS CLUB OR YOU ENJOY THE SPORTY ONES LIKE OCHOCINCO OR T.O??????
you watch the shore huh fucker? lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

REALITY TV.....WHAT SHOWS YOU WATCH??? Empty Re: REALITY TV.....WHAT SHOWS YOU WATCH???

Post  W.Devil Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 am

I like that Bear Grylls show on Discovery...if that counts, lol.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 am

DontxTrip wrote:
wesiderider wrote:JERSEY SHORE, BAD GIRLS CLUB OR YOU ENJOY THE SPORTY ONES LIKE OCHOCINCO OR T.O??????
Yeah I do, that shits kinda funny to me...the whole guido image and style,culture shock.....lol.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 am

WxE.HUERO wrote:I like that Bear Grylls show on Discovery...if that counts, lol.
I seen some show I believe on discovery channel, where this dude travels the world and eats off the wall shit......dude went to Bolivia, near lake TITICACA(actual spelling..lmao..) they had shit called MOCOCHICHI....crazy shit!!!!

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:28 am

yeah those travel shws are cool..I like Bourdain..and that fat dude Zimmern...shit makes me hungry though.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 am

I get hungry watching 'down home with the neelys'...lol....or food unwrapped!!!!!.....the invention of the 5th avenue candy bar and shit... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:38 am

WHAT ABOUT MAN VS FOOD!...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 am

I don't think I've seen that one but the title makes it sound interesting though.....man vs food, man vs wild.......man vs anything are usually cool shows.....is that man vs food the one where dude eats like 59lb burgers and 8ft burritos and shit????

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 pm

wesiderider wrote:I don't think I've seen that one but the title makes it sound interesting though.....man vs food, man vs wild.......man vs anything are usually cool shows.....is that man vs food the one where dude eats like 59lb burgers and 8ft burritos and shit????

lol..yeah..exactly. Fool finna die from all that shit...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

...lol.....on the real though huh....all that grub he's putting down, double bypass waiting to happen!!!! I can't lie though, that shit looks bomb diggitty......dog, I want the worlds best slice of pizza too.....fuck it ,we got 'sbarros'....... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:16 pm

you foolios watch diners drive in and dives? i like that one, find some dope spots in cali sometimes

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 pm

DontxTrip wrote:you foolios watch diners drive in and dives? i like that one, find some dope spots in cali sometimes
Hell yeah that show is fly......lol at 'fly'......but seriously though that one is tight, my problem is I haven't memorized air times....when I do get a chance to watch it, it's like 15 minutes left and I get blazed so I almost always forget I watched it..... Very Happy

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 am

DontxTrip wrote:
What you know about snooki & angelina throwing blows.....lol.....I know your 'dts' (down to smush) with snickers....I mean snooki!!!!..... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  *illie* Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

dead files & jearsy shore & hip hop an love & mob wives chthats it 4 nowicago &bizarre food andrew zimmerman & diners an dives&

*illie*
Soldier

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down