Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl

+4
D33PSIDE GC
American Zombie
W.Devil
dstrm300
8 posters

Go down

Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl  Empty Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl

Post  dstrm300 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 pm

FONTANA
Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl
A 10-year-old Fontana girl was robbed of her bike Friday as she was riding home from school.

Fontana police officers were called about 2:40 p.m. to the intersection of Mango and Melon Avenues, where the robbery occurred.

The girl told police that a teenage boy walked up to her and demanded her bike, according to a police news release.

After he took the bike, the robber rode south from the area. Police searched the area for the robber but did not find him, according to the news release.

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_15944731#ixzz0y9Oxy6Zf

what the hell is the world comin to lol, I can pictuer sum thugged out nigga rollin up on shorty like "give me that shit, the pink strings and the horn too." And he rides off to hit another liq, people need to get it 2 gether lol.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl  Empty Re: Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl

Post  W.Devil Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 pm

cray....you sick bastard...how could u do this.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl  Empty Re: Robber takes bike from 10-year-old girl

Post  American Zombie Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:57 am

LOL...damn
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  D33PSIDE GC Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:54 pm

shit i was wonderin why the 1 time was thicc as fucc that day. I was at veterans park thicc and most of us had on d hats justed posted and I thought they were trying to surround the park so we all couldnt get away and the ghetto bird was low as fucc circling the park but eventually they left.
D33PSIDE GC
D33PSIDE GC
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:22 pm

WxE.HUERO wrote:cray....you sick bastard...how could u do this.

Lol u burnt Huero
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:34 pm

D33PSIDE GC wrote:shit i was wonderin why the 1 time was thicc as fucc that day. I was at veterans park thicc and most of us had on d hats justed posted and I thought they were trying to surround the park so we all couldnt get away and the ghetto bird was low as fucc circling the park but eventually they left.

Four people, who were hanging out in a Fontana park after hours, were stalked and robbed by a large group Saturday.
The victims, ranging from 20 to 27 years old, were inside Jack Bulik Park, 16581 Filbert Street, about 1:10 a.m. when seven men and one woman arrived and lingered around for about 30 minutes, according to a Fontana police news release.

The group suddenly ran toward the victims and circled them, police said. One of the robbers took out a a large knife while another held a black flashlight.

The victims were told to empty their pockets or they would be stabbed. Complying with the threats, the victims produced an Apple iPhone, a Zippo lighter and an undisclosed amount of money.

The robbers left in a dark colored truck, according to the news release.

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_15952301?source=rss_viewed#ixzz0yJtg5hzl

This is prolly what u seen
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

dstrm300 wrote:
D33PSIDE GC wrote:shit i was wonderin why the 1 time was thicc as fucc that day. I was at veterans park thicc and most of us had on d hats justed posted and I thought they were trying to surround the park so we all couldnt get away and the ghetto bird was low as fucc circling the park but eventually they left.

Four people, who were hanging out in a Fontana park after hours, were stalked and robbed by a large group Saturday.
The victims, ranging from 20 to 27 years old, were inside Jack Bulik Park, 16581 Filbert Street, about 1:10 a.m. when seven men and one woman arrived and lingered around for about 30 minutes, according to a Fontana police news release.

The group suddenly ran toward the victims and circled them, police said. One of the robbers took out a a large knife while another held a black flashlight.

The victims were told to empty their pockets or they would be stabbed. Complying with the threats, the victims produced an Apple iPhone, a Zippo lighter and an undisclosed amount of money.

The robbers left in a dark colored truck, according to the news release.

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_15952301?source=rss_viewed#ixzz0yJtg5hzl

This is prolly what u seen

VETERANS PARK IS ON MERRIL AND JACK BULILK PARK IS ON JUNIPER

Last edited by FONTAxIE on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 pm

gacho!! how u gunna take a bike from a 10-year old??
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 am

Maybe that dude worked for ups, was late delivering his packages......like Tom Hanks in 'castaway'..... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:19 pm

From 10 year old girl getting jacked to pregnant women getting beat down.

Crime news: Pregnant woman is brutally attacked and robbed in Fontana

Published: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:27 AM CDT
A 23-year-old Fontana woman who is six months pregnant was brutally attacked and knocked unconscious during an early-morning robbery on Aug. 31, according to the Fontana Police Department.

The victim was walking to her vehicle in the driveway from her residence in the 16600 block of Windcrest at 3 a.m. when she was assaulted from behind.

The attacker punched, kicked, and choked the victim, leaving her unconscious.

A witness observed the assailant taking the victim's purse and fleeing eastbound from the location.

The woman suffered bruises and lacerations on her face and upper body and was treated at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Fontana is not the place for females right about now...
What's next, elderly woman is beating then robbed then murdered......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:35 pm

wesiderider wrote:Fontana is not the place for females right about now...
What's next, elderly woman is beating then robbed then murdered......
give it a week, be tits the same dude

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down