Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio

5 posters

Go down

why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio Empty why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio

Post  pm Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:05 am

i be hearin sum good shit out here on the streets but never on the radio

pm
Wannabe

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio Empty Re: why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio

Post  wesiderider Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 am

99.1 is fucking whack.....the only dudes they'll play is sly boogie & LSOB......93.5 is the shiznit!!!!.....personally I'll bump the music stations on digital cable or Pandora radio or some old cd's of mine cause a lot of this new shit is kinda whack.....to many dudes sound the same or speak on the same shit, there's artists that stand above the rest but imo about 80% of rap now and days is bullshit. Nikki Minaj is a fake ass lady gaga, but she got ass tho......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio Empty Re: why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 am

I only play 93.5 when i'm in the car now, for the art laboe show mostly. They not too bad with putting on some good oldies and some of that early 90s rnb. Everything else is garbage. CD TIME!!! thats what i tell my girl about 5 minutes into the ride,lol... oh, i be getting a gang of westcoast mixtapes offline though. I guess thats about all the hope westcoast can get right now, is a internet buzz with a few shows up and down the coast. It's a shame, all the cool ass artists that will never see the shine of daylight because money runs the industry instead of creativity.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 am

It makes it worst to call themselves local stations and nothing ever gets played from the local artists. Shit dont add up, thats why i dont even support them no more by playing them stations. CD's man, thats all i do, but i keep my ear out to see whats out there and whats coming out though. you know, gotta stay in tune.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:08 am

There's ways to set up a radio station for free/cheap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have people start sending in their tunes, advertise it on message boards, Facebook, etc.

SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

why IE radio stations dont give IE niggas no play on the radio Empty Consolidation

Post  Ty Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:10 am

Clear Channel Communications and their computerized national playlist is the reason you can't get a new, independent or local artists song played on the radio. They found a lazy yet profitable way to operate and it has killed many an opportunity in local markets. It's all about the artist with the corporate backing now. The only hope is to build a following up on local college radio stations but they've even started targeting those outlets as well.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 am

What I used to do,but haven't lately is make it a lil mission to hit Venice beach and buy cd's off dudes that be pushing their shit up&down that mug.....last one's I got was Reign(Phoenix ent), Smoov(Quan ent), Elephant,BlackNate Debiase, Freeze(Quan ent)....a couple of others that I've misplaced.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down