Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercial

4 posters

Go down

Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercial Empty Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercial

Post  allmusicg Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:12 am

Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercially successful musician for the last 20 years. He is a versatile music artist having singer, songwriter, musician, and actor tags throughout his music life. "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" or”TAFKAP” was also declared as the 8th best guitarist of the previous 30 years. Prince was always taken a generation inspirational star who has been ruling the hearts of musical admirers for more than thirty years.
The 52 year old singer has announced his new "Welcome 2 America" tour dates starting in December where he will be seen with his band and some other funk, jazz, and R&B artists including new artist Janelle Monae, Mint Condition, Maceo Parker, Lalah Hathaway, Sheila E., Esperanza Spalding, Cassandra Wilson and Graham Central Station. The 7 times Grammy Award winner has promised the tour funky. The Prince Tour announcement came as a surprise for his US fans who were left disappointed during his 20Ten European tour. The talented musician closed his 2nd leg of his 20Ten Tour with a concert in Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on November 14th. "Welcome 2 America" tour will begin on "one a purple day" that would probably be December 14th.
The iconic singer will debut his US tour on Dec. 14 at Izod Center of the East Rutherford, NJ followed by two more performances at the same venue on Dec 15 &17. He will be performing at the Madison Square Garden of the New York City on Dec 18 & 19.
The “Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad” has confirmed his appearance on one of the most popular TV show “The X Factor” who is famous for brining famous celebrity performances. The X Factor audience will see Prince performing on the show coming this December. Simon Cowell, the owner of the show is a die- hard fan of singer and was trying to bring him on the show for a long time and finally Prince has nodded him a yes to perform on the Final of the show this December. However it’s not known yet if he will sever as a guest judge on the panel or just as a celebrity performer. The show has now just 10 constantans to be judged.
Prince has also confirmed his 2011 UK tour plans dates of which will be revealed after his X Factor appearance. He released his latest album 20Ten with free publication in UK but internet freak disallowed the digital downloading of his music. Buy cheap Prince tickets to enjoy his upcoming tour concerts live.

allmusicg

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercial Empty Re: Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercial

Post  wesiderider Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Erotic City is a bad ass jam....people might think prince is or acts gay, but that lil muthafucka has fucked some fine bitches....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercial Empty Re: Prince has undoubtedly been the most talented and commercial

Post  SFxSTONER Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Prince wrote a song about jacking someone off. Can't get into s/him.

SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

^^^Lmao... naw man, it's not like that. When you tell a girl that you are going to jack her off, it means you are going to finger bang her. Just like when you tell her that you are going to give her some head, it means you are going to eat her out. Prince is talking to a girl in that song. Listen to the lyrics closely. Lol, i know it sounds weird though but thats slang that he's using. Women actually use that term too. It's not a real big popular term to use, but neither was MILF back in 92. Now look at it...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:40 pm

I respect prince as an artist. He's put out some great songs that will last longer than we will. Aside from his music, he does seem alittle fem to me, and for years i thought he was gay, and then bi-sexual, but i mean, aint no telling. But i think he's straight. But it doesn't really matter. He's been married, he has kids so if he's anything but straight, i feel sorry for him for trying to hide it. Be true to yourself... whatever that may be. Alot of his songs is about women, so how could he be gay and sing some of them songs like that??? Like micheal jackson. All he needed was a good woman on his side that could handle his schedule and creative muse. But his management and his father took that from him. R.I.P.. to the king of pop. The biggest artist on the planet.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down