Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper?

+2
Ty
justjason
6 posters

Go down

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper? Empty Who is the hardest I.E. rapper?

Post  justjason Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper?

justjason
Wannabe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper? Empty Hardest?

Post  Ty Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't know about the hardest but Lil Mike Denmon and Toker from the Brownside was real with it. Maybe a little to real for they own good.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper? Empty Best IE Rapper

Post  WestInlandSB Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 am

SkiLL from San Bernardino holds weight. And Bizzle who is from Compton (Not IE)

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-02

http://www.myspace.com/skillinfo www.twitter.com/realskill

Back to top Go down

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper? Empty SkiLL from West San Bernardino

Post  WestInlandSB Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @SkiLL92411 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper? Empty Re: Who is the hardest I.E. rapper?

Post  ieprince Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Is this bizzle guy really trying to say jay z is in some satanic cult...or am i just now reading BETWEEN the lines.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Jay Z has made it more than obvious on several occasions that he is a member of the Freemasons and a deep admirer of occultism. Anyone trying to refute this is going to have a hell of time in doing so. If you aren't familiar with who the Freemasons are, I encourage you to do some basic research on them.

Like many musicians in the music industry, both past and present, Jay Z appears to very fond of the teachings espoused by the late Alister Crowley, a well known and highly regarded 33rd degree Free Mason, one of the early advocates of the "new age" belief systems known as Thelema, and yes, a self proclaimed, satanist. Jay Z's admiration of this character is blatantly seen in one of his recent behind the scenes video shoot, where he can be seen wearing a shirt that reads "Do what thou Wilt", a phrase derived from, and coined by Crowley in his book, "The Book of the Law".

His "music" in recent years, has been permeated with occult themes, masonic symbolism, and other insignia related to the aforementioned. And this dude is far from being the only one. It's all out there, if people would just educate themselves on the matter and become vigilant, the stuff that's commonly regarded as wacky "conspiracy" theory by most, soon becomes undeniable fact.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W3st909 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 pm

TRUE SHIT

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  WestInlandSB Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 pm

They definately worship Satan/Baal. They have your neices, nephews, lil brothers, and lil sisters repeating and chanting satanic lyrics and oaths that will lead them into welcoming spirits of homosexuality, drug addiction, rebellion, and suicide into themselves. Its a fact. Are you guys ok with that? If not, help run these influences out of our land. All opposition is gettin banged on! This isnt just a song. We gonna make the news pretty soon. New I.E.!

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Who is the hardest I.E. rapper? Empty Sevin from Sacramento Cali!!!

Post  WestInlandSB Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Goin Off!!!!! What you think??

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  W3st909 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 pm

WestInlandSB wrote:They definately worship Satan/Baal. They have your neices, nephews, lil brothers, and lil sisters repeating and chanting satanic lyrics and oaths that will lead them into welcoming spirits of homosexuality, drug addiction, rebellion, and suicide into themselves. Its a fact. Are you guys ok with that? If not, help run these influences out of our land. All opposition is gettin banged on! This isnt just a song. We gonna make the news pretty soon. New I.E.!

New I.E. we gotta push it we can be the only area pushin some truthful shit exposing these bitch made bastards about all this ignorance and homosexual flip flop music. (not hip hop) Lets Continue where Pac left off.

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:15 pm

LOL your out your mind man. They WORSHIP satan/baal? really? and lead them to homosexuality huh? I dont swing that way but I hope you realize theres no one out there trying to MAKE our children gay. And rebellion? rebel against what? the church? alongside the government i think the church is something that needs to be rebelled against.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  WestInlandSB Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm

by ieprince on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 pm
LOL your out your mind man. They WORSHIP satan/baal? really? and lead them to homosexuality huh? I dont swing that way but I hope you realize theres no one out there trying to MAKE our children gay. And rebellion? rebel against what? the church? alongside the government i think the church is something that needs to be rebelled against.

Research Ba'al. He is a phoenician/canaanite/babylonian Sun god. Worshipped by Pyramids (pyro-amidst, meaning "fire in the middle", Sun Symbols (sun/fire), Phoenix Birds (bird made of FIRE or fire-bird), etc. Watch Kanye's "Runaway Video" depicting the phoenix (Lucifer falling from heaven), and look up the antichrist which is the "Pope" and his Catholic Church which is the "Whore of Babylon" and his look up his MARK. its not a chip. youtube it. look up where "Sun-day" and SUNday-WORSHIP came from.

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 pm

WestInlandSB wrote:
by ieprince on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Research Ba'al. He is a phoenician/canaanite/babylonian Sun god. Worshipped by Pyramids (pyro-amidst, meaning "fire in the middle", Sun Symbols (sun/fire), Phoenix Birds (bird made of FIRE or fire-bird), etc. Watch Kanye's "Runaway Video" depicting the phoenix (Lucifer falling from heaven), and look up the antichrist which is the "Pope" and his Catholic Church which is the "Whore of Babylon" and his look up his MARK. its not a chip. youtube it. look up where "Sun-day" and SUNday-WORSHIP came from.
Ok...all you did was give me some ancient civilizations to look up. none of this answers any of my questions. And as far as the video goes, yes, it is clearly a phoenix falling from the sky, however there is nothing that refers to satan falling from heaven.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  WestInlandSB Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Ok...all you did was give me some ancient civilizations to look up. none of this answers any of my questions. And as far as the video goes, yes, it is clearly a phoenix falling from the sky, however there is nothing that refers to satan falling from heaven.

a phoenix is NOT a real bird. have you ever seen a phoenix in real life? nope. its ALWAYS related to SUN WORSHIP or the DEVIL. its right under your nose. Arizona State Sun Devils, Phoenix Suns..etc.

theres tons of proof. those ancient beliefs NEVER died is what im saying. people just dont really believe those ancient stories are true so then of course it wouldnt make sense for something untrue to exist today. but it DOES. you have 'politician" caught on TAPE on YOUTUBE worshipping Baal and Molech AND ADMITTING it. watch the youtube video called "Jay Z Deception" by "TheForeRunner777" on youtube. its NOT just about Jay-Z despite the title of it. theres is absolutely no way you can explain away all the evidence.

i'll post some video proof later.

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:52 pm

LOL. I always find it highly amusing when I encounter people who readily dismiss anything and everything that seems to be contrary to what they already "know" to be certain. Only a real fool speaks on a matter before they are properly acquainted with it first.

Before revelation and truth can be known, one must first make an honest effort to engage in objective basis and sound research. One is effectively barring themselves from making a logical conclusion if they choose to not follow these rudimentary steps towards reason first.

I'll be starting a new topic in the "Talk about anything" section regarding this very matter. I'll start by providing basic evidences for what has been discussed in this thread. My intention is not to educate or to persuade anyone in here, rather I aim to spark intrigue in some of you, a spark that might just launch some of you into investigating the matter for yourselves. After that, decision making is entirely up to the individual.

Stay tuned......
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:14 pm

WestInlandSB wrote:

a phoenix is NOT a real bird. have you ever seen a phoenix in real life? nope. its ALWAYS related to SUN WORSHIP or the DEVIL. its right under your nose. Arizona State Sun Devils, Phoenix Suns..etc.

theres tons of proof. those ancient beliefs NEVER died is what im saying. people just dont really believe those ancient stories are true so then of course it wouldnt make sense for something untrue to exist today. but it DOES. you have 'politician" caught on TAPE on YOUTUBE worshipping Baal and Molech AND ADMITTING it. watch the youtube video called "Jay Z Deception" by "TheForeRunner777" on youtube. its NOT just about Jay-Z despite the title of it. theres is absolutely no way you can explain away all the evidence.

i'll post some video proof later.
Just because jay z uses a phoenix in his video and all this other stuff like his album release dates does NOT mean hes a freemason or that he is part of a group trying to start a NWO. this whole thing is speculation and theres really no hard evidence that can really sell me this idea. I think hes an artist and he just comes up with crazy ideas and shit.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 pm

One word. Marketing. Regardless of his supposed affiliation whether it is true or not, it still comes down to marketing. He's a smart guy. Look how many people are talking about this on hundreds of online platforms? Why not give them something more to talk about?

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:47 pm

niners wrote:One word. Marketing. Regardless of his supposed affiliation whether it is true or not, it still comes down to marketing. He's a smart guy. Look how many people are talking about this on hundreds of online platforms? Why not give them something more to talk about?
very true. no news is bad news.

ieprince
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down