Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have a movie blog

4 posters

Go down

i have a movie blog Empty i have a movie blog

Post  rune sindel Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm

i have the best information for upcoming movies so check my blog from time to time and if yall got questions just ask fuckers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

i have a movie blog Empty Re: i have a movie blog

Post  SFxSTONER Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

Oh hey, I remember you.

SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:36 pm

HAHAHAHA!... I'd fuck me. So Runes back from the dead to promote his "blog."

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

actually its a pretty good blog. unless its all copy n pasted from other articles.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm

rune sindel wrote:i have the best information for upcoming movies so check my blog from time to time and if yall got questions just ask fuckers.

Your blog is lookin awesome. Great to see Ridley Scott returning to helm another science fiction film, ALIEN happens to be one of my favorite sci-fi franchises. Unlike many fans, I love the original film and the fourth film, Resurrection best. James Cameron's ALIENS remains a fanboi favorite. Resurrection was a natural evolution of the storyline with clones of Ripley with xenomorph instincts and strengths vice versa clones of xenomorphs with almost human intellect, not to mention cross breed engineering and space pirates. But also Resurrection has a great deal more humour (ALIENS does have it's locker room moments) than the rest of the films and a nice rundown of character actors such as Dan Hedaya (as General Perez), Ron Pearlman, Brad Dourif, Wynona Ryder, and Michael Wincott. Yes, the ending is over-the-top and plenty of suspect CGI. ALIEN 3 is the weakest film but not a bad film by any means.

More news on the third Christopher Nolan Batman installment, Anne Hathaway is a fox and Tom Hardy (Bronson) is a great choice as Bane.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 pm

ieprince wrote:actually its a pretty good blog. unless its all copy n pasted from other articles.

pretty much but i make it so that people cna only go to one place to find this knd of information. plus i post movies that people might find interesting
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm

3l3m3ntal wrote:
rune sindel wrote:i have the best information for upcoming movies so check my blog from time to time and if yall got questions just ask fuckers.

Your blog is lookin awesome. Great to see Ridley Scott returning to helm another science fiction film, ALIEN happens to be one of my favorite sci-fi franchises. Unlike many fans, I love the original film and the fourth film, Resurrection best. James Cameron's ALIENS remains a fanboi favorite. Resurrection was a natural evolution of the storyline with clones of Ripley with xenomorph instincts and strengths vice versa clones of xenomorphs with almost human intellect, not to mention cross breed engineering and space pirates. But also Resurrection has a great deal more humour (ALIENS does have it's locker room moments) than the rest of the films and a nice rundown of character actors such as Dan Hedaya (as General Perez), Ron Pearlman, Brad Dourif, Wynona Ryder, and Michael Wincott. Yes, the ending is over-the-top and plenty of suspect CGI. ALIEN 3 is the weakest film but not a bad film by any means.

More news on the third Christopher Nolan Batman installment, Anne Hathaway is a fox and Tom Hardy (Bronson) is a great choice as Bane.

i was disapointed about the villains for the new batman film. kuz i thought nolan was going to put villains in the movies that vaent been on the big screen befor. alot of the fanboys wanted blackmask and hush to be the villains and i never been to big on comics but form what i read about those 2 it would of been perfect!. i mean come on you already know who bane and catwoman is! so the idea of them just bores the shit out of me but im gona see the movie regardless kuz i have trust in nolan
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm

ieprince wrote:HAHAHAHA!... I'd fuck me. So Runes back from the dead to promote his "blog."

i was never dead. this site is just boring i dont wona be on here reading up on gang shit all day and getting depressed by the sad stories in the process lol.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:00 pm

rune sindel wrote:
3l3m3ntal wrote:

i was disapointed about the villains for the new batman film. kuz i thought nolan was going to put villains in the movies that vaent been on the big screen befor. alot of the fanboys wanted blackmask and hush to be the villains and i never been to big on comics but form what i read about those 2 it would of been perfect!. i mean come on you already know who bane and catwoman is! so the idea of them just bores the shit out of me but im gona see the movie regardless kuz i have trust in nolan

It was kinda a letdown to hear that Nolan is placing Bane and Catwoman in yet another Batman film. Who could possibly be a better Catwoman than Michelle Pfeiffer? And Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robin was heinous garbage that had the Bane appearance.

Yeah if I can get over the hurdle of Michelle Pfeiffer and Joel Schumacher's Batman nipple debacle and place trust in Nolan's capable hands.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:58 pm

nolan gona do this justice i know he is
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Hughes brothers (Menace II Society, Book of Eli) are adapting a movie of the anime hit Akira. That might be interesting as the Hughes brothers are notorious for their exciting action sequences and cinemotographic gimmicks.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:10 pm

yeah akira been in talks for a very long time i just hope that its not pg 13 and waterd down just like theyre tryin got make a battle angel movie but theyre going for a pg 13 rating. the anime only had 2 episodes but those 2 episodes were good as fuck. its mostly a manga book tho. but the comic book movie i look forward to the most is hackslash. i wish robert rodriquez and quentintarantino would tema up for this shit for real.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down