Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

triple shooting in north San Bernardino

2 posters

Go down

triple shooting in north San Bernardino Empty triple shooting in north San Bernardino

Post  Shadowplay Wed May 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Hours after a triple shooting killed two men and wounded another in north San Bernardino, area residents say the violence is the first homicide in about a year in what they describe as a quiet neighborhood.

"I heard six shots in rapid succession," Eric Steans recalled of the 11:10 p.m. gunfire Tuesday along the 3900 block of Genevieve Street. "There were two bodies on the ground.

"The whole block was taped off. I just went back inside."

Dead are two 22-year-old San Bernardino men. A 21-year-old city resident underwent emergency surgery. Their names haven't been released.

The shooting scene is just south of the parking lot of Celebrities Sports Grill, at the southeast corner of Genevieve and 40th Streets, and roughly a block north of Arrowhead Elementary School and the Cal Fire headquarters for San Bernardino County.

The bodies were found near two apartment buildings.

Among those who heard the gunfire was 25-year-old apartment resident Darren Booker, who is a caregiver for his grandmother and was watching TV.

"It's strange, because I was watching 'The First 48.' It was about how to solve a crime in the first two days after it happens," he said. "I heard some scattered gunshots, but my granny wouldn't let me come out."

Police are seeking the public's help in determining the motive for the shootings and identifying who is responsible for the violence. Anyone with information may call Detective Glen Oneal at 909-384-5745.

Shadowplay
Shadowplay
Soldier

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

triple shooting in north San Bernardino Empty Re: triple shooting in north San Bernardino

Post  Shadowplay Wed May 18, 2011 5:34 pm

What's going on in the north end of SB? Seems to be a lot of stuff going on up there as of lately? Like the shootings on Electric avenue about a year ago. What gangs run this area?
Shadowplay
Shadowplay
Soldier

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

triple shooting in north San Bernardino Empty Re: triple shooting in north San Bernardino

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm

might be in connection with another murder they DIDN't put in the paper a few days before. A young hispanic male was shot and killed on wall and 14th. As for the north end it has always had violence they just don't publicize it like they would an east side or west side shooting...or any other side for that matter. But yeh, 40th street and all of its little side streets is active as well as small portions of kenall dr. the north isn't as pretty and calm as people tend to believe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:27 pm

and no gangs RUN the area but you'll find Grape Streets, Tre Rocs, Verdugo's, really it is no mans land. Alot of everyone over there. LA, IE, SGV, you name it. I actually ran across a youngster from E/S Riv don't remember what particular set though. Low income housing. Their was a murder a few weeks ago in Arrowhead Farms so I don't know why they act like thats the first murder in a year in the north. Also, there is the old northend and the new north end too.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm

You will find someone from just about every SB gang in the north end. Even more after injunctions have been served.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum