Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

+44
darko
Forum Gawd
Mr.1907
payaso101819
SESDSHERM2SAVEGE
EVANS STR. GANG
allensem2
Ducky
el PINCHE 1
South Bayero
19DAGO04
se619
melissa
Roast Chicken
wolfman
VIKING619
wesiderider
eastsidebloomas3ce
Ceast
SExSD
JinkyRctongs
DID A LIL DIRT
American Zombie
OtayRLS
OGSpider
909VFG909
EASTSIDER
TaskLowk
Flaco .:SSD DIABLxS:.
1960s BanKsTA BlOOD GaNG
WESTERN DIV.
putting it down 38 style
VenomSick19
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
all eyes on me
West Sandiego
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
mcr
GUER0_909
Drop Out
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
48 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS - Page 6 Empty Re: SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

Post  wolfman Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 am

Solo Raider wrote:
wolfman wrote: them nestor boys started torching up too much of that ice that went through their neighborhood and got too "un-disciplined" .. they thought that it would last forever.

By "un-disciplined" i'm taking it that you mean they started banging on citizens or their crime started effecting citizens. Usually that is the reason why gangs get injunctions. They don't just hand out injunctions for pushing product. I'm not dissing that hood I'm just going by what I heard and seen. Nestor is a well respected hood in SD.

NO, by un-diciplined, i mean that they got too krazy and careless in the business they were running., everyone knew where the merchandise was coming from and so the microscope was placed on them., they were doing too much of their own supply and getting too nutty for their surroundings., you know how it is in this part of the border (?)
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  youngstar Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 pm

wolfman wrote:
Solo Raider wrote:
wolfman wrote: them nestor boys started torching up too much of that ice that went through their neighborhood and got too "un-disciplined" .. they thought that it would last forever.

By "un-disciplined" i'm taking it that you mean they started banging on citizens or their crime started effecting citizens. Usually that is the reason why gangs get injunctions. They don't just hand out injunctions for pushing product. I'm not dissing that hood I'm just going by what I heard and seen. Nestor is a well respected hood in SD.

NO, by un-diciplined, i mean that they got too krazy and careless in the business they were running., everyone knew where the merchandise was coming from and so the microscope was placed on them., they were doing too much of their own supply and getting too nutty for their surroundings., you know how it is in this part of the border (?)
also one of the reasons they got an injuction is because they were hangind out everyday in the nestor apartments and the nestor park there was 2 much activity going around there,to this day theres helicopters flyng ontop of the aprtments almost every weekend.u can find the injuction online if u google it.

youngstar

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Mr.1907 wrote:Anybody know what TK is ive seen it by chula vista but know theyre by Palm City are they the Tepa 13 Knightowls??

TK is a crew, no?
TELEGRAPH KANYON from around the 805
going by TK Locos lately
I doubt they're anything to worry about
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:46 am

How the fuck is this the most viewed thread.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Forum Gawd wrote:How the fuck is this the most viewed thread.

that's because you got more wetbacks in SD gangs now than LA had them in the 90s  deadhorsebeating-5
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:49 pm

SD still has all the same old varrios still doing something or something, but most are low key, not much going on anywhere., south bay / south county varrios are quiet right now., a few little skirmishes but not a lot of action., mostly party run into shit, but that's it., not even wallbanging or anything serious., but that's cool, 'cause i live here, so i'm cool having it peaceful., of course southeast still is the most active zone, but a lot of young new crews are the ones doing most of the work on each other., the older varrios are being sidelines., red steps is practically gone, as a neighborhood and as a gang., they been hit hard over the past decade and very little remains., same with others., eastside is where a lot of dumb shit has been pasted on the news the last few years., seems like that area just got swamped with all kind of new faces and the shit has been hitting the fan out there., overall, nothing that big like the old days., gang days as it used to be, goes on the decline more and more with every passing year down here in Dago.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:59 pm

I think that describes just about everywhere in SoCal right?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:16 pm

economics is what it has transformed into over the last two plus decades., the dress code is expensive, the high is more and more expensive, the rides are more expensive, the cost of just having a pad to kick it is way off the roof, everything cost serious feria nowadays, so you just can't go hang out at the corner anymore and freeload off somebody else's., bring your own beer is the name fo the game these days, and if you got no feria, you ain't part of the crowd for too long, you get left behind., go out and make some feria if you wanna be a part of it., so that's what it is today ~> "economics" more than anything., it is not a varrio / hood thing anymore !!!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:22 am

That's true too.

I'm always comparing in my mind the past and the present.

It's like all these "varrios" are just gangs left over from a time from the past.

Back when neighborhoods were more tight knit and people hung out in the hood, certain blocks were the spot or parks whatever. Shit has gone underground.
The strongest and oldest gangs have gone more towards organized crime style where old time neighborhood and cross town beefs have been mostly squashed or kept to a minimum in order to conduct business low key. Rules and dictates being handed down from higher ups.
But this goes for the Inland Empire mostly, with a few exceptions.
Fontana still has simple gang vs gang beefs, but traditional gang turfs aren't really there. Just randoms joining a gang where they can fit in.
People are still dying over this stuff but it's not all out war. Not enough left in the streets for that anyway. What got you a solid 4 years 30 years ago may well land you 15 or 20 now.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:10 pm

true, true, there's still some of that gang vs gang street low level cheit going on., i don't think that's ever gonna go away., it'll be there always., and the higher up going ons have always been there., things where neighborhood loyalty and cheit have been put aside for bigger interests., yeah, it's always been there, but practiced on the low, without much knowledge of it by the lower ranks., but now, it is practiced more openly and everybody seems to know about it, but simply choosing to ignore the fact that money over neighborhood is the name of the game., que no?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:53 pm

San Diego's "Basement" a.k.a. SHELL TOWN GAMMA BOYS making the news again., smoked a cop and damned near another., i have always said it VST is the hardest in SD
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueandYellow Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:28 pm

allensem2 wrote:im bringing up some gang that wasnt mentioned. i grew up in the south side part of sd in the nestor area. all i remember as a kid was a shit load of violence and vandalism in my hood. anybody know some info on the NST gang? all i know is they were the first gang to have a gang injunction slapped on them and were labeled one of sd's most notorious street gangs in the 90s. i been around 2 shootings and seen multiple fights, stabbings and hearing of murders. if anybody thinks im bullshitting, im from the hollister area by iris ave and southwest high school. grew up by the nestor apartments
Nestor alway in the mix. Small but solid varrio.

BlueandYellow

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2018-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6