Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kebo Gotti fighting Slim Dunkin

2 posters

Go down

Kebo Gotti fighting Slim Dunkin Empty Kebo Gotti fighting Slim Dunkin

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 am

South niggaz look funny when they square up

Back to top Go down

Kebo Gotti fighting Slim Dunkin Empty Re: Kebo Gotti fighting Slim Dunkin

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Lool, I don't even know who these dudes are. They mainstream?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Keebo is like the OG of the Grove st. hood in South ATL. Something where some of them are bloods and the others are repping Green rag to separate themselves from the outside influences. Appearantly there are more outsiders from all over in ATL than ATL niggaz lol. I suppose Waka Flacka is running w/bloods and he's saying that he's a Grove St. Boss. That shit pissed his old homies off who he turned his back on. So when waka flaka got shot up by some Crips, Keebo found out who it was and sent one of his goons to choke the crip out, which they put on youtube. The goon who did the work for waka ended up getting killed a few mo's after that incident. Probably the same dude who shot waka and got choked out for the world to see...streets is a mutha. But after that, Deb (waka's mom) was fired by Hit Squad which is the origin of Brick Squad. When that happened Waka turned on them and started running w/ New York and LA Bloods. Thats why you see'm doing vid shoots in Compton Elm hood and all in other blood hoods. The OG grover's are pissed because none of them ever got paid but now waka is paying the bloods..(payin' his way on basically). So now they say Waka can't come back to his hood. Now waka uses Slim Dunkin to do his dirty work. He knocked out a dude from CTE and also knocked out a Grove St. dude too. So the next morning, after Keebo called him out, slim dunkin actually showed up to scrap...which is what u see going down at the end of this vid. He knocked him out but as respect for Slim Dunkin being a real nigga keebo isn't releasing the full tape. But he said he knocked him out at the end of this fight. Now slim dunkin is one rapper who talks alot of hood shit and he's a blood from South Carolina. So this is the same shit as we just saw with the other gangstas. Slim Dunkin is 6'8 Nyte...that nigga keebo is about 5'10 and 220lbs penitentary muscle...waka and his whole clik is SILENT so far. Just like the Game after he allegedly got knocked out. But yeh they are on the way to being mainstream...we'll here alot in 2012 if these dudes don't get killed also

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 pm

basically the nigga Keebo is a Real one and waka turned his back and went hollywood. But like JazzyPhae alot of kats don't know he's from out here or went to Ike. His brother is a real Blood from one of the LA sets. Still locked up, if i'm not mistaken. My nigga who is jazzy phae's age used to beat both him and his brother up, yet they were friends...one time when jazzy phae was sitting on the toilet (after talking some shit about the homie) the homie went into his they're house (parents weren't home) and I believe this was in the rialto golf course homes...forgot what the nieghborhood is called...but he found jazzy in the bathroom and hit or kicked him in the stomach and made shit go everwhere lol...Rodney said it was over money. But the point i'm making is Rodney and Jazzy Phae will talk once every blue moon for 5 minutes on the phone. And my boy Rodney keeps wanting jazzy to put some of the homies on. But Jazzy keeps making excuses or just won't answer the call. So my boy says when he see's Jazzy he's going to beat him up for acting like a bitch. So...with that story I can kind of see waka's situation. Obviously something happened to where he ain't fuckin' with them because maybe they're bullying him to do things w/his career he doesn't want to do. Why else would he not put on any of his homies but put on strangers from inglewood NHB's and New York Bloods. Personally, I think this is the main reason these so called gang bangers put on other REAL gangbangers...because they need protection and loyalists to fight they're battles...weak shit but it seems to be more widely accepted these days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:26 pm

lol i was just watching it again...that nigga keebo tore into his ass you can tell...slim dunkin was running from the little pitbull nigga. That punch sounded like it broke some ribs. Look at the niigas feet though, he was skramblin'. Fuckin youtube man...washin' niggaz careers up...I remember when a battle was only for the mic. now these niggaz is linin'em up on camera SMDH

Back to top Go down

Kebo Gotti fighting Slim Dunkin Empty keebo keeps exposing Waka Flaka

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Funny shit is, even his own mama is on youtube saying her son didn't grow up "like this" and he must be rebelling...lol naw he just buying his way on...wanna be a gang banger so bad these niggas kill me

Back to top Go down

Kebo Gotti fighting Slim Dunkin Empty These Grove St. dudes is thick

Post  Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I was from Grove Street too, when I used to play GTA San Andreas. We beefed it hard with them punkass ballasK Los AztecasK and santos vagosK.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:32 am

cray wrote:I was from Grove Street too, when I used to play GTA San Andreas. We beefed it hard with them punkass ballasK Los AztecasK and santos vagosK.

Yeh when I first heard about grove st. I thought GTA but Its a lil' wierd they also wear the same colors as the video game lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 am

what else is crazy is the Cold Blooded Gangstas out of Encino...they HAD to have jacked the name from GTA

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta police say the rapper Slim Dunkin was gunned down Friday evening in a music studio as he was preparing to record a video.
Police Maj. Keith Meadows said the rapper, whose real name is Mario Hamilton, was fatally shot in the chest after getting into an argument with another individual.
He was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Meadows told The Associated Press late Friday that police have not been able to identify the shooter. He said investigators have been interviewing those who were inside the studio. He said as many as 20 people were inside the small office-type building at the time of the shooting, which took place around 5:30 p.m. local time, but they were in different places.
Police have not recovered the handgun that was used. Investigators remained at the scene late Friday evening.
"Right now we're just trying to....identify who may have seen what, really just trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together," Meadows said. "It seems everybody witnessed something very different. We're just trying to go back and make sense of everything."
Slim Dunkin had appeared on a number of songs with the rapper Waka Flocka Flame. The website Mtv.com reported that the Brick Squad Monopoly rapper was on a solo track and had recently released a 20-track mix tape that featured Gucci Mane, Roscoe Dash and Pastor Troy.
"It appears the victim was scheduled to do a photo shoot," Meadows said of Friday's events. "Before the video shoot took place, it appears the victim and suspect got involved in a verbal altercation. We don't know what that altercation was about."
"The suspect produced a weapon, discharged that handgun one time, striking the victim in the chest," Meadows said.
Meadows said the victim was in his early 20s and resided in the Atlanta area.
Many fans were posting messages late Friday night on a Facebook page for the rapper.
The website AllHipHop.com last February described Slim Dunkin, a Detroit native, as an up-and-coming talent with "a unique lyrical ability and style all his own."
In an interview with the website, he described himself as someone "trying to provide for his family by making something out of nothing just trying to beat the odds."
"I don't have amazing lyrical ability I just know how to speak on what I been through and where I came from," he said.
Asked what to expect from him in 2011, he responded: "Music, music, music!"
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Damn RIP another one fallen...these dudes gotta leave the streets behind...I thought that was the reason of doing good in music...nobody is untouchable. aNd I thought o'l boy was from the Carolinas not Detroit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down