Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aw moms, you killing me.

Go down

Aw moms, you killing me. Empty Aw moms, you killing me.

Post  Ty Tue May 20, 2008 10:55 am

Emotional recording heard in trial

Mynisha jury hears defendant, mother talk
Mike Cruz, Staff Writer
Article Launched: 05/19/2008 08:55:02 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - Jurors in the Mynisha Crenshaw retrial heard an emotional conversation with defendant Harold Phillips and his mother when she visited him during a police interview stemming from the deadly November 2005 shooting.
"You shouldn't even been there," Joann Phillips told her son in the recording played for the jury Monday.

"I know I shouldn't been there," Harold Phillips replied.

"You know what that family is going through?" she asked her son.

"Yes, I do know what they're going through," Harold Phillips answered.

"Then why was you there?" Joann Phillips pleaded.

Testimony in the case resumes today in San Bernardino Superior Court.

Phillips and defendant Sidikiba Greenwood face charges in the shooting death of 11-year-old Mynisha and the wounding of her older sister as the family ate dinner in their San Bernardino apartment on Nov. 13, 2005.

San Bernardino Police say a group of gang members fired weapons into the apartment while retaliating against a rival gang. The girls were unintended victims.

Joann Phillips chided her son for hanging out with stupid friends and told him he should have called police when he learned of the shooting.

In the interview, Harold Phillips insisted to police and his mother that he was at the scene but didn't shoot any weapons.

In other testimony, a witness testified that witness Shawn Davis told him in jail that Greenwood, an "OG," - Original

Gangster - had organized meetings before the shooting and ordered the shooting.
"He called him the `G' of all `Gs,"' the witness testified.

Prosecutors requested the witness' name not be revealed because of threats.

Two other defendants are awaiting trial. Eight defendants in the case, including Davis, have taken plea bargains.

So a fear of the "G of all G's," (LOL) was nothing when it came to facing moms.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down