Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 year old young hispanic kid killed on east side 1500blk belle st

4 posters

Go down

15 year old young hispanic kid killed on east side 1500blk belle st Empty 15 year old young hispanic kid killed on east side 1500blk belle st

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:54 pm

For those that don't know that area is notorious for gang related activity. Alot of Projects and Delman Heights in that area and alot of Lil Counts over there too. This kid was a young hispanic kid and they just had a shooting over on wall st. (which is next block over)a few days earlier...same thing it was a drive by. 15yrs young and he was just going to a yard salehttp://www.pe.com/local-news/san-bernardino-county/san-bernardino-county-headlines-index/20120128-san-bernardino-15-year-old-killed-in-shooting.ece

Back to top Go down

15 year old young hispanic kid killed on east side 1500blk belle st Empty Re: 15 year old young hispanic kid killed on east side 1500blk belle st

Post  Cham Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Why would they shoot this kid? I hope they had a reason cause that suck if he was innocent. What do gangsters look for when they shoot some fool tattoos clothing his reputation in the area or do they just shoot for no reason?

Cham
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

15 year old young hispanic kid killed on east side 1500blk belle st Empty Re: 15 year old young hispanic kid killed on east side 1500blk belle st

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 am

Cham wrote:Why would they shoot this kid? I hope they had a reason cause that suck if he was innocent. What do gangsters look for when they shoot some fool tattoos clothing his reputation in the area or do they just shoot for no reason?

If you're a young man, a teen, etc...and you live in a gang neighborhood that has active rivalry with another neighborhood, sometimes you have to be smart about who you hang around and how you dress, because if you choose to walk around in your area, hang out, etc... sometimes when rivals (of your neighborhood gang) ride by, they assume you are apart of, or affiliated with, the gang they are looking for so you become a target. And regardless of how nice the papers and family members make some individuals seem when their stories hit the papers or whatever, many times those "innocent" teens aint so innocent. Sometimes the wrong people get shot, but if you a gangsta and you on a mission and all you see is someone who might be affiliated with who you're looking for, possibly from the same gang, popping them will typically satisfy the shooter(s). Its stupid to just shoot anybody, but sometimes you gotta pop something to drop something, to make a point. Show'um that y'all got guns and dont play around. Alot of times, people know who did what and are usually looking for a specific person or a set of people who did whatever when they enter enemy turf, depending on what happened. Its unfortunate that alot of bangers dont know how to shoot, dont observe their backgrounds (lines of fire) and basically just point it and pull it without aiming and hitting specific people, but i mean, thats how the game go. Sometimes random shit jumps off and you just gotta blast. Most targets aint standing still, so... sometimes innocent people get hurt and killed. It's a cold thang but i mean, as long as you got guns and groups in the world, people will oppose, beef, and use them tools. You just gotta stay alert, know whats what, and keep an eye on your surroundings at all times. Gangbangin or not. Thats just a smart way to live. Anybody can get it, for any reason.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 am

Thats the truth. Gangbanging will only continue to evolve but will never stop...unless Jesus himself comes back or whatever "God" you choose to put in place of that. In the papers there were "RIP Kane" posters in the makeshift memorial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cham Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks jae also who does 5x crips and WSVMB beef with cause I'm around there and don't want to get caught slippin outside you know lol?Do gangs beef with ppl that have family members in gangs?Like I know bloods might dislike me cause of my dad but would they consider me a target even though I don't bang lol I'm paranoia now Razz another thing what I think some bs they put stupid ass stories on yahoo but why don't they ever report on the poverty or hardships in poor areas. It seems the only story's the news look for now a days is murders like trying to make the public afraid of shit pisses me off.

Cham
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 am

damn shits going down. Last night they gunned down two more dead on Sepulveda which is two streets down...i'll save my speculation for now but I already see where this is going. Cops are saying its unrelated...bullshit. Its a war going on outside no man is safe from...shook ones

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 am

who else was killed I mean race wise? That area has become the hot spot for murders as of late. I remember it was bad bacc n the days when the Yellows were really poppin but bacc then most of the murders came from Westside shootings. Now its flip flopped, be on the look out for an increased police presence and what yall baccs out there, and be safe it could turn out bein one of those years in the Dino.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 pm

well just copp'd a sack (i'm always doing that huh) but over there on 15th by the yellows and from what the weed man told me theres been more shootings but nobody hit and he said that people are getting chipped off/shot at over petty shit. He didn't elaborate and I didn't probe. I don't know the race of the 2 killed actually it was 3 shot two dead I believe. My little brother was shot in his elbow in December in that general area and to this day nobody knows why or who shot him. He can't even use his arm right now shit is bad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 pm

The two deceased are hispanic. RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=8529043

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 pm

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Two young men were killed in San Bernardino, where they were gunned down on the driveway of an apartment complex.

The shooting happened just two blocks away from where a teenage boy was shot less than a week ago.

Although the two deadly shootings happened in the same neighborhood, San Bernardino police say they do not believe that they are connected.

When police arrived on scene of the latest shooting on the 1400 block of North Sepulveda Avenue at about 9:14 p.m. Wednesday, they saw two young men on the driveway of an apartment complex, and both had been shot to death.

Police had detained witnesses for questioning but no arrests were made.

Roberto Elizarraraz Jr., 19, and Angel Xavier Perez, 22, were shot and killed after an argument with suspects. The context of the argument remains unknown.

"There was some form of a gathering at that location. During that gathering, an argument ensued and gunfire erupted," said San Bernardino Police Department Lt. Paul Williams.

Witnesses say two suspects were seen running from the location, but there were no more details regarding their descriptions. Police canvassed the area to gather more information.

The neighborhood has grown accustomed to the sound of gunshots. One resident said things seem to be getting worse day by day and she's thinking of moving.

"It's really been bad. It's like a shooting every week," said Arana Cleveland, a mother of two who manages an apartment building down the street from the location of the double murder.

"I don't let my kids come out and play. I don't. They stay in the house," said Cleveland.

Neighbors say the area has long been home to gang violence, but some residents feel they've tolerated the mayhem long enough. Anthony Miller says it's time to move.

"It makes me feel unsafe. Me and my mother were talking about moving out of here. We've been here for like four years, and it's been a mess the whole time," said Miller.

One of the victims was a known gang member, but investigators are not sure if the shooting itself is gang related.

Related Content

Story: IE teen shot in head dies; suspects sought

Last Friday night, 15-year-old Steven Guzman was shot in the head on the 1500 block of North Belle Street.

Police stepped up patrols in the area after the drive-by shooting. Authorities don't know a motive behind the shooting, and the suspects in that case are still on the loose.

Police are looking for witnesses who can come forward with tips regarding both of the shootings. If you have any information, you're urged to contact the San Bernardino Police Department at (909) 384-5663.

(Copyright ©2012 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm

I understand the rules of the game but death by homicide is really messed up. Babys losing fathers, mothers and fathers losing sons and so forth. I think it was Jae or someone who recently said it "its a cold game" Young kats man RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 pm

That's sum real shit and I think u right niners that sounds like a lil war about to pop off or atleast sum kind of retaliation for one of those shootings. There are a lot of Verdugo's mainly LCG, Valles, and WG's. But i've ran into MBR's over there too. Also in know a lot of taggers that are low key wit the bizz that stay over there. And not to change subjects but did yall know there's a tagging crew called the WG's that hang out in the watermans?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:43 am

you know it was a tagger shooting not too long ago at that Valero gas station. Them two dudes just got sentenced for that too. Fuckd up but them taggers i think use that shit to get into the head hancho gangs. The young dude was asking for money because him and his mom ran out of gas. THey told him they'd give him some gas money for cigaretts. THe dudes mom gave them some ciggs and they started set trippin' asking him what tagging crew he was from...then they beat him up and shot him in front of his momma...fuck them dudes man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 am

dstrm300 wrote:That's sum real shit and I think u right niners that sounds like a lil war about to pop off or atleast sum kind of retaliation for one of those shootings. There are a lot of Verdugo's mainly LCG, Valles, and WG's. But i've ran into MBR's over there too. Also in know a lot of taggers that are low key wit the bizz that stay over there. And not to change subjects but did yall know there's a tagging crew called the WG's that hang out in the watermans?

its all unclear right now what it is. All I know is that all the victims appear to have been hispanic. This could turn out to be a beef with two hispanic gangs or who knows really its all speculation at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 pm

niners wrote:you know it was a tagger shooting not too long ago at that Valero gas station. Them two dudes just got sentenced for that too. Fuckd up but them taggers i think use that shit to get into the head hancho gangs. The young dude was asking for money because him and his mom ran out of gas. THey told him they'd give him some gas money for cigaretts. THe dudes mom gave them some ciggs and they started set trippin' asking him what tagging crew he was from...then they beat him up and shot him in front of his momma...fuck them dudes man.

Damn thats cold blooded, and stupid.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 am

They arrested a 19 yr old for the murder of the first kid 15yr old homicide victim. The Police were tipped off to his location which was in ESV MBrifa's hood on 200 blk of Kingman. Right in the heart of MB hood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down