Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Cajon student found in north San Bernardino

Go down

Missing Cajon student found in north San Bernardino Empty Missing Cajon student found in north San Bernardino

Post  dstrm300 Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Police on foot and horseback searched throughout the morning for a 17-year-old Cajon High School student who was reported missing Monday.
Officers eventually found the boy north of the corner of F Street and Hill Drive about 12:30 p.m. He was unharmed, but police are unsure why he was in the area.

San Bernardino City Unified School District police began investigating the boy's disappearance after his family contacted them Monday, said San Bernardino police Lt. Paul Williams.

A person walking in a wash area north of F and Hill Drive found a backpack and other items belonging to the boy at 9:19 a.m. this morning. San Bernardino police came to the area and searched the hills.

The boy was found a short distance from the backpack

Last edited by dstrm300 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Missing Cajon student found in north San Bernardino Empty Re: Missing Cajon student found in north San Bernardino

Post  Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 am

did you post the wrong one? This boy they said was unharmed, fortunately.

Back to top Go down

Missing Cajon student found in north San Bernardino Empty Re: Missing Cajon student found in north San Bernardino

Post  dstrm300 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

naw I read over it too fast my bad
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down