Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Homicide in 6 days for SB

2 posters

Go down

4th Homicide in 6 days for SB Empty 4th Homicide in 6 days for SB

Post  dstrm300 Fri May 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Police are investigating the shooting death of an unidentified woman whose body was found this morning in a residential area on Western Avenue in San Bernardino.
The shooting marks the fourth homicide in six days in San Bernardino, said Sgt. Gary Robertson. It's also the tenth homicide of the year, putting the city on an even pace with the number of homicides last year, he said.

Police say numerous residents in the 2000 block of Western Avenue reported hearing a couple of gunshots at 5:45 a.m. today.

A woman went outside to check her dogs, and she found a woman on the ground and not moving in an alley

Police are investing the shooting death of an unidentified woman Friday morning in the 2000 block of Western Avenue, in San Bernardino. (By Mike Cruz)behind homes, Robertson said. Officers arrived on scene and began investigating.
The woman, who was described by police as black and in her 40s to 50s, was deceased in the alley with at least one gunshot wound, said Robertson.

Police do not have any suspect information, nor any reason or motive for the shooting, they said. There was no reports of arguing or commotion in the alley prior to the gunshots.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

4th Homicide in 6 days for SB Empty Re: 4th Homicide in 6 days for SB

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Looks like things are heating up before summer time even. It's been quiet for the past few years, like in most areas, but I don't expect that to last much longer. SB homicide count for this year stands at 14, not 10. Still a lot lower murder rate than during the first half of the last decade. It's been cool out there though, hope it would last.

This also reminds me; the SBPD ALWAYS misreports crime data to their benefit and convenience. I posted an article regarding this matter a couple years ago, and interestingly enough, the Sun newspaper was the outlet that covered it. I'll see if I can find it. For a sincere and unbiased source of information regarding this, check out the following site -

http://goodbadcorrupt.com/.

The creator of this site has been chronicling corruption within the SBPD and city politicians for years now. Ole boy was a former SBPD officer who became the victim of the PD's corruption. Interesting reads and proper records of city-wide crimes can be found there.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Fri May 04, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 04, 2012 6:23 pm

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Thats sum deep shit. Whats the point of hiding the truth tho, it's better that people know whats up s they know what the hell they gettin n2 before they get into it. Thats the reason a lot of these people comin from LA think shit is peachy out in the E, not everybody of course but a good majority have that fucced up mind frame. And then when one of they loved ones get shot or a friend they see the aftermath that follow it's always the same story "I came to get away from all this drama," just like in that one article.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 04, 2012 7:06 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Thats sum deep shit. Whats the point of hiding the truth tho, it's better that people know whats up s they know what the hell they gettin n2 before they get into it. Thats the reason a lot of these people comin from LA think shit is peachy out in the E, not everybody of course but a good majority have that fucced up mind frame. And then when one of they loved ones get shot or a friend they see the aftermath that follow it's always the same story "I came to get away from all this drama," just like in that one article.

It's simple, really. Less crime reported, equals better overall image of the Police department, fooling people into thinking that the PD has issues of violent crime under control when they really don't. This also translates into less paper work and less scrutiny. Lots of cities misreport crimes for this purpose.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down