Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rialto police officer accused of molesting child SMH

3 posters

Go down

Rialto police officer accused of molesting child SMH Empty Rialto police officer accused of molesting child SMH

Post  Hazzard909 Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Prosecutors have charged a Rialto police officer with 20 counts of committing sex acts with a child.

Theodore Ralph Fernandes, 50, of Fontana was booked Tuesday into West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga on suspicion of committing lewd and lascivious acts with a girl. He was held in lieu of $2 million bail.

"I am deeply saddened by the news," said Rialto Police Chief Tony Farrar. "My thoughts are with the family during this time. As the chief of police, I can assure the public that whatever the outcome, I will take the appropriate action, doing what is best for the police department and the community."

Police began investigating the case in early February after the victim reported the crimes. They spent several months completing the case due to its complexity, police said.

"She's an adult now," said Fontana police Sgt. Billy Green of the victim. "She was a juvenile when the crimes were alleged to have occurred."

A complaint filed by the San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office says the victim was 14-years-old when the crimes began.

The crimes were committed between September 2002 and September 2006, according to the complaint.

Prosecutors charged Fernandes on Monday with numerous sex crimes, including lewd and lascivious acts with a child and unlawful sex with a child.

Fernandes was arrested at the Fontana Police Department on Tuesday.

Farrar said Fernandes was hired by the department in 1995 and most recently worked as a motorcycle
Advertisement
officer in the traffic division.

"Immediately upon being notified of the investigation by the Fontana Police Department, Officer Fernandes was placed on (paid) administrative leave, which is standard procedure," Farrar said.

The chief said he couldn't comment further on the case because the criminal investigation is being conducted by a different agency and it is also a personnel matter.

Police do not suspect there are additional victims, but if there are victims who have not been identified they may call Fontana police, 909-350-7740.

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_20593468/rialto-police-officer-accused-sexually-assaulting-female-relative#ixzz1uVfFQ1ld

My city is full of criminals doesn't matter if your on the laws side or tyrant's side

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Rialto police officer accused of molesting child SMH Empty Re: Rialto police officer accused of molesting child SMH

Post  dstrm300 Thu May 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Throw his bitch ass under the jail. Fucc that shit, if a police officer does sum shit like thie he needs to be shown no mercy.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Rialto police officer accused of molesting child SMH Empty Re: Rialto police officer accused of molesting child SMH

Post  Forum Gawd Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Sick fucking bastard I hope his bitch ass gets stuck in the pc yard! By some duece five motherfucker!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzard909 Thu May 10, 2012 11:38 pm

sad shit is, rialto pd is know for some grimer shit!
i remember when i went to the old rialto middle school cops would try and hit on the girls pale pale

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri May 11, 2012 12:55 am

Hazzard909 wrote:sad shit is, rialto pd is know for some grimer shit!
i remember when i went to the old rialto middle school cops would try and hit on the girls pale pale

SMH!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down