Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Varrio Redlands Hood?

+3
CaliforniaRepublic
TumbleWeed
dstrm300
7 posters

Go down

Varrio Redlands Hood? Empty Varrio Redlands Hood?

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 22, 2012 1:32 am

Redlands police are looking for a shooter who opened fire on a man riding a bike Saturday.
The 36-year-old victim was riding east on Brockton Avenue near Lombard Street when he was struck by gunfire, police said.

Officers came to the scene at 5:20 a.m. and found the victim. Paramedics took him to an area hospital where he was listed in stable condition.

This is in VRL hood right?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Varrio Redlands Hood? Empty Re: Varrio Redlands Hood?

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 am

Nah thats in a nice area pretty much where all the students stay from LL and RUniversity so thats strange...pretty much the South West portion

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 22, 2012 3:18 pm

I googled it and thats right on the outskirts of where the Outrageous 1's hood is supposed to be. Matter of fact I think that this street was a street over from where those boys from OR1's got killed. Shit do look low key nice, but I wonder if they even have any real numbers over there ne more. Have any of yall been thru there lately?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 3:30 pm

That's the "hood" part of Redlands, all through that area. It's the northside were NSR is/was. It looks nice there in certain areas but it's kind of low-income. All of those apartments there are section 8 as far as I know. Also, NSR claims ALL of the north, including the area around the University. But you could live there and never come across any gangs, that's Redlands for you.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 3:49 pm

dstrm300 wrote:I googled it and thats right on the outskirts of where the Outrageous 1's hood is supposed to be. Matter of fact I think that this street was a street over from where those boys from OR1's got killed. Shit do look low key nice, but I wonder if they even have any real numbers over there ne more. Have any of yall been thru there lately?

Yeah, I visit a relative in there on occasion. Was there about 2 months ago. "ORS 1's" has no presence in the apartments off of post street, or at least none that I saw. My relative was telling me that they were kind of active around 2005, which is when they formed. Their riders and main heads weren't from Redlands but San Bernardino. So I'm guessing they put on a few of the high school kids there. They claimed "E/S IE ORS 1's", main heads were from PPHG and the CG's, but for whatever reason they decided to claim E/S.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 23, 2012 3:28 am

Is orange street the dividing line bewteen NSR and VRLS, with NSR being on the eastern side?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Jae wrote:Is orange street the dividing line bewteen NSR and VRLS, with NSR being on the eastern side?

It's the freeway, from what I've heard.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:18 am

ahh shit I see i was waay off though thinking the other part of brockton

Back to top Go down

Varrio Redlands Hood? Empty GOOD INFO

Post  E/S PPHG Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:I googled it and thats right on the outskirts of where the Outrageous 1's hood is supposed to be. Matter of fact I think that this street was a street over from where those boys from OR1's got killed. Shit do look low key nice, but I wonder if they even have any real numbers over there ne more. Have any of yall been thru there lately?

Yeah, I visit a relative in there on occasion. Was there about 2 months ago. "ORS 1's" has no presence in the apartments off of post street, or at least none that I saw. My relative was telling me that they were kind of active around 2005, which is when they formed. Their riders and main heads weren't from Redlands but San Bernardino. So I'm guessing they put on a few of the high school kids there. They claimed "E/S IE ORS 1's", main heads were from PPHG and the CG's, but for whatever reason they decided to claim E/S.
i wuz ther whn it all started first i wuz post st riders thn it change to or1s it wuz not ay real hoodk thy got deep real quicc bkut thy only had bkout 10 niggas tht would kill thy use to fuk the esek up all the time real tlk and thm bkoy tht killed ovr ther only one of thm were from ther nsrk is fake a.f. thy make (esek 13k) look bkad vrlsk all bkitchs fukem all

E/S PPHG
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Good info bro I know somebody said something like that before on here, did PPHG start them or what? But chill on the esek and 13k, we show respect to eachother on here no matter what the circumstances. I hate when people get on here sayin nigga killa this and that, so I wont let any of my Blacc folks get on here doin it to anybody either. Every person on here blacc, white, or Hispanic has to go thru that on the streets or has been thru it. This site isn't about that bro, we all got love 4 eachother and come from the same places, I promise u nobody will get on here net banging on u either and if they do The forum leader will set them straight, u got my word. Keep posting tho folks u not the only PPHG who gets on here. It would be nice to here some more history on yall hood. Im actually tryna start a timeline on yall from when yall 1st started to present.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Varrio Redlands Hood? Empty wtf

Post  E/S PPHG Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

naw pphg didnt start it. thy had nun to do wit pphg the riders from 1's kicc it wit the BGz and got put on da hood. ay cuz i feel wut u say bkout the (k)s=KILLA and shit bkut at the same time idgaf cuz i say wut i wanna say cuz and i can bacc evrthing i say up any hood i put k behind ive smash on.

E/S PPHG
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Im not doubting that u do kinfolk it's all love baby boy, believe me. But some of my homeboys that started this site and even sum who just get on to chop it up are being disrespected by that to. Almost every nigga on here bangs so we gotta make sure we respect where everybody comes from cuz if not this shit turns into youtube with niggaz comin on here just to diss folks. And thats not what it's about, it's like shit used to be in the Dino bacc in the days you feel me. That IE love that everybody seems to have lost. We all fighting tha same war bro bro. And I promise u not one Hispanic man or Woman is fightin that war against us even tho it's portrayed that way. Man sum of yall should come out here to Texas to see how sensless it really is. They Blaccs and Browns out here grow up together and bang together. Very rarely is there any competition amongst the two. I used to get mad when I 1st came I heard every ese sayin nigga. I was like hell to the naw cuz how the hell the blaccs let yall get away with that. But I realized that they were not sayin it to be rude or foul in any way. They actually said it because they relate to it, they also used it as a term of indeerment same as blaccs. When they say it to someone it's because they feel like they are our niggaz fa real which is something I began to agree wit, because when u seperate the word and make it so not just one specific group is targeted by it the word looses it's power. Now everybody is a nigga u feel me lol. Imagine if everybody called eachother idunno, chinks or craccers. I bet it would make Asians and Whites happy lol. But what im gettin at is I understand that sum Hispanics have prolly not been the best of friends when it has come to blaccs and vice versa but there's no need to bring that anomosity here. The ese's on here are cool as fucc bro, I think my nigga Bullet may actually be a blacc man trapped in a Hispanic boys body, srry Bullet had to use u as an example lol. But to each his own and I hope things change for u bro. Remember sometimes it's not what u know but who u know that makes life easy for u. One love!
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Damn I swear weed be bringin out the philosopher in ya boi. I think I might start sum memoirs or sum shit like that. I'll call them the diaries of a sad blacc man.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Varrio Redlands Hood? Empty E/S

Post  E/S PPHG Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 pm

I HEAR U CUZ,I GOT HOME BKOYS THT R MEXICAN.. MY LIL SISTER BF FROM CV70X3 REAL ESE I DNT CARE WERE U FROM IN TILL U FUK WIT ME R PPHG. I GOT RESPECT FOR REAL NIGGAS IF I FEEL THY LAME THN FUKEM ALL WIT AIDS DICCS. AND I DIDNT START GANG BKANGIN TO HAVE ONE LOVE FOR EVR BKODY NAW NOT ME FUK THT I LIKE ACTION CUZ IVE BKEEN TRY TO GET INTO THE ARMY FOR YEAR THY WNT LET ME IN I LIK TO FUK SHIT UP IT MAY SOUND STUPID BKUT THTS THE WAY I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE PPHG TILL DEATH. OUT OF RESPECT ILL KEEP THE (k)s OUT OF IT

E/S PPHG
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:55 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Im not doubting that u do kinfolk it's all love baby boy, believe me. But some of my homeboys that started this site and even sum who just get on to chop it up are being disrespected by that to. Almost every nigga on here bangs so we gotta make sure we respect where everybody comes from cuz if not this shit turns into youtube with niggaz comin on here just to diss folks. And thats not what it's about, it's like shit used to be in the Dino bacc in the days you feel me. That IE love that everybody seems to have lost. We all fighting tha same war bro bro. And I promise u not one Hispanic man or Woman is fightin that war against us even tho it's portrayed that way. Man sum of yall should come out here to Texas to see how sensless it really is. They Blaccs and Browns out here grow up together and bang together. Very rarely is there any competition amongst the two. I used to get mad when I 1st came I heard every ese sayin nigga. I was like hell to the naw cuz how the hell the blaccs let yall get away with that. But I realized that they were not sayin it to be rude or foul in any way. They actually said it because they relate to it, they also used it as a term of indeerment same as blaccs. When they say it to someone it's because they feel like they are our niggaz fa real which is something I began to agree wit, because when u seperate the word and make it so not just one specific group is targeted by it the word looses it's power. Now everybody is a nigga u feel me lol. Imagine if everybody called eachother idunno, chinks or craccers. I bet it would make Asians and Whites happy lol. But what im gettin at is I understand that sum Hispanics have prolly not been the best of friends when it has come to blaccs and vice versa but there's no need to bring that anomosity here. The ese's on here are cool as fucc bro, I think my nigga Bullet may actually be a blacc man trapped in a Hispanic boys body, srry Bullet had to use u as an example lol. But to each his own and I hope things change for u bro. Remember sometimes it's not what u know but who u know that makes life easy for u. One love!

Preach on my nukka Preach it bruh bruh.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:44 pm

E/S PPHG wrote:I HEAR U CUZ,I GOT HOME BKOYS THT R MEXICAN.. MY LIL SISTER BF FROM CV70X3 REAL ESE I DNT CARE WERE U FROM IN TILL U FUK WIT ME R PPHG. I GOT RESPECT FOR REAL NIGGAS IF I FEEL THY LAME THN FUKEM ALL WIT AIDS DICCS. AND I DIDNT START GANG BKANGIN TO HAVE ONE LOVE FOR EVR BKODY NAW NOT ME FUK THT I LIKE ACTION CUZ IVE BKEEN TRY TO GET INTO THE ARMY FOR YEAR THY WNT LET ME IN I LIK TO FUK SHIT UP IT MAY SOUND STUPID BKUT THTS THE WAY I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE PPHG TILL DEATH. OUT OF RESPECT ILL KEEP THE (k)s OUT OF IT

I appreciate it kinfolk, you seem like you gotta a coo head on ya shoulders rele. I kno shit hot out there right now, C safe man but Yea folks my ass was tryna get in the army at one time and got denied for a pistol case I had when I was 16. What that shit taught me was the army aint the only way to get right you know. Man shit is tough in Cali bro, it's a concrete jungle out there, but outside of Cali is some wild shit man and it's a lot easier to survive. Truthfully I dn't feel like I could ever really feel as comfortable in Cali as I do now. I got 2 jobs one i'll start on the 18th and the other is Avis/Budget car rentals. I help my boy down at a bar out here from time to time which is off the chain. I mean I aint never get them type of gigs in Cali. Off bacc niggaz tryna sticc yo ass n a hot ass kitchen for 8 1/2 buccs and call it a day. So i'm like fucc it I start school in the fall and my son already finna turn 2 come the end of the month, I might as well just post up out here till I get my degree and come bacc when lil man around 6 or 7. That way he aint gotta see the same shit daddy did ya hear me. You just gotta have a plan whatever it is u doin and don't let nobody come in they way of that. If u wanna bang do that shit 100 percent to the full, if thats you. Dont loose that respect tho trust me that shit will get you more far then short. But whatever you wanna do is a possiblity, keep ya head up loco.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BWAR Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 am

You all are a joke. Web bangers! LOL!! Everybody on the northsidw knows mexicans run this hood. I see you all walking scared every day. Real bangers dont post thier shit on the net! Better be good too! Homies from san bernardino rolling through alot lately too. You know they dont tolerate the niggers either!

BWAR

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 am

BWAR wrote:You all are a joke. Web bangers! LOL!! Everybody on the northsidw knows mexicans run this hood. I see you all walking scared every day. Real bangers dont post thier shit on the net! Better be good too! Homies from san bernardino rolling through alot lately too. You know they dont tolerate the niggers either!

Who's web banging? I don't see any regular users coming her banging hoods. The only one web banging right now is you by yapping your mouth through the forum. You should get the fuck out of here, and go on with your life. If you don't like this forum then oh fucking well get the fuck out. Nobody gives a shit about your Redlands imaginary stories. How many gang related murders a year does Redlands have like 1? lol.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  calixprynce Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:16 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Im not doubting that u do kinfolk it's all love baby boy, believe me. But some of my homeboys that started this site and even sum who just get on to chop it up are being disrespected by that to. Almost every nigga on here bangs so we gotta make sure we respect where everybody comes from cuz if not this shit turns into youtube with niggaz comin on here just to diss folks. And thats not what it's about, it's like shit used to be in the Dino bacc in the days you feel me. That IE love that everybody seems to have lost. We all fighting tha same war bro bro. And I promise u not one Hispanic man or Woman is fightin that war against us even tho it's portrayed that way. Man sum of yall should come out here to Texas to see how sensless it really is. They Blaccs and Browns out here grow up together and bang together. Very rarely is there any competition amongst the two. I used to get mad when I 1st came I heard every ese sayin nigga. I was like hell to the naw cuz how the hell the blaccs let yall get away with that. But I realized that they were not sayin it to be rude or foul in any way. They actually said it because they relate to it,  they also used it as a term of indeerment same as blaccs.  When they say it to someone it's because they feel like they are our niggaz fa real which is something I began to agree wit,  because when u seperate the word and make it so not just one specific group is targeted by it the word looses it's power. Now everybody is a nigga u feel me lol. Imagine if everybody called eachother idunno, chinks or craccers. I bet it would make Asians and Whites happy lol. But what im gettin at is I understand that sum Hispanics have prolly not been the best of friends when it has come to blaccs and vice versa but there's no need to bring that anomosity here. The ese's on here are cool as fucc bro, I think my nigga Bullet may actually be a blacc man  trapped in a Hispanic boys body, srry Bullet had to use u as an example lol. But to each his own and I hope things change for u bro. Remember sometimes it's not what u know but who u know that makes life easy for u. One love!

Realest shit Ive heard on here. And my plan was to come to this thread and diss Redlands and all they dead homies because of my homie Quinn. I read this and decided to omit that. I just wanna say it's funny how Legaspi got beat up, got his homies together, shot my homie and his friends, and now look.... The youngster that was in the halls turned Informant, telling on all three of his homies, in exchange for 21 years. I was doing 4 years in CYA when I got out and heard about my boy being murdered. That shit hurts. I would have paid anything to have ANYONE of them hit CYA so we could used them hands all mf day, we aint got nuthin but state time. Now I look at it tho, I know they regret they woke up that morning and I wish them lucc in the Pen, especially the nigga goin SNY. With that being said, I feel I had every right to cracc ears for eses but that post ^ up there spoke knowledge to me.

calixprynce
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2014-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down