Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastside IE shit - Getting turned down by a broad (lol)

3 posters

Go down

Eastside IE shit - Getting turned down by a broad (lol) Empty Eastside IE shit - Getting turned down by a broad (lol)

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 2:26 am

lol at the end...

LOL.....smh

E/S vs 5X (light skinned dude, he got hands) looks like the WG's

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Eastside IE shit - Getting turned down by a broad (lol) Empty Re: Eastside IE shit - Getting turned down by a broad (lol)

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 22, 2012 3:03 am

lol I seen my cuzzin Bear from ESIE in that 1st video on 9th Street.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Eastside IE shit - Getting turned down by a broad (lol) Empty Re: Eastside IE shit - Getting turned down by a broad (lol)

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:16 am

Nyte which one was from the 5's and which from EXS? THe light skinned nigga had good hands fa'sho and yeh that was the wg's. Shit man that area is getting more and more volatile.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 3:31 am

The light-skinned one is from the 5's. If you look at the comments, people were claiming he was Mexican, but the dude himself posted a comment saying he's not, his account name has 5x in it. The skinny dark one is from E/S
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 am

First video: you can tell she didnt want to be bothered by the way she walked in the store. lol. And on the real, i be feeling sorry sometimes for women, cause we be hounding like a mutha fucka. lol. but its all good, to each his own.

The second video: i was laughing because ole girl took that blow and charged like it wasnt nothing. lol. Too bad the video got cut, it looked like some real shit was about to jump off.

Third video: yeah, light skinned dude had some hands for sure. I dont know who was out of pocket for being there (5X guy probably, but he represented) or why it started, but atleast it was a clean one.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:22 am

shit one thing about west side sb hoods in Sb is that nowhere is out of pocket for them but you WON't see it the other way around...unless there is a mutual respect. I said this before in a post a long time ago besides PPHG and ES IE the east has always beeen stomping grounds for robbers, jackers, and dope dealers. This is why you find EVERYONE on the east

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 3:31 am

niners wrote:shit one thing about west side sb hoods in Sb is that nowhere is out of pocket for them but you WON't see it the other way around...unless there is a mutual respect. I said this before in a post a long time ago besides PPHG and ES IE the east has always beeen stomping grounds for robbers, jackers, and dope dealers. This is why you find EVERYONE on the east

West side is rife with that as well, I remember when the intersection at Baseline and Muscott was like a trap. Car jacking galore. But what sets the east side apart is the volatility. I always disliked the east side for that very reason alone. You never know who you might run into. Back when I was doing my thing out there, I might bend the next corner and run into an enemy. That uncertainty makes for a hell of a stress load. That extreme volatility; it's like playing Russian roulette. At least on the west side you KNEW where you were at and what sections to avoid. East side doesn't have that luxury.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri May 25, 2012 2:26 am

The eastside of SB sounds like how ontario used to be back in the day. Everywhere you went, diffferent fool s from different hoods and all that. You didnt know who was what and where, just had to keep low and keep that head on swivel in traffic cause nowhere was really safe.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down