Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Street Watts Crip - Big Bent Loc...Barstow?

2 posters

Go down

Front Street Watts Crip - Big Bent Loc...Barstow? Empty Front Street Watts Crip - Big Bent Loc...Barstow?

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 3:48 am

Besides the video and the dude being total garbage LOL, what about FSWC? It's in the middle of nowhere with the tumble weeds and desert winds blowing, but supposedly Barstow is kind of cracking. I know there's a few sets in Barstow. When SB pushed out most of the city (LA) cats out in the late 80's/early 90's, LOTS of them started setting their sights on the boony places like Barstow, Victorville, Banning etc. some set up shop and established turf. I think the IVC's went out there and established a hood, and I've heard about the Drive Crips out there too (which I hear were originated by some 5X), but now it looks like FSWC too? Who knows about Barstow?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Front Street Watts Crip - Big Bent Loc...Barstow? Empty Re: Front Street Watts Crip - Big Bent Loc...Barstow?

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu May 24, 2012 1:16 am

hahaha i went to Job korps wit tht dike bitch tht was krip walkin..lmaoo not aktive at all straight buster she best friends wit dis hood hop nigga named Ricky tht was from 357 when i met the nigga now he bang ES Strolla boy krip in Bakersfield lol

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Front Street Watts Crip - Big Bent Loc...Barstow? Empty Re: Front Street Watts Crip - Big Bent Loc...Barstow?

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 2:33 am

LOL!

That's a female? Damn, could of fooled me.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu May 24, 2012 2:35 am

hahaha yea bro thts a female.. look klosely

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FSWC from Watts giving a shout out to Barstow FSWC At 1:27.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down