Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Bernardino homicide???

3 posters

Go down

San Bernardino homicide???  Empty San Bernardino homicide???

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm

San Bernardino police homicide detectives came to an 11th Street neighborhood this morning after someone found a body.
Police received a report of the body at 9:05 a.m. at the rear of a residence in the 200 block of East 11th Street, according to Sgt. Gary Robertson. About a dozen officers and eight police vehicles are at the scene.

A resident had reported smelling a suspicious odor from the back of the home. Officers investigated and found a five-foot hole in the backyard. Pieces of wood and other debris were covering the body of a person who had been dead at least several days, Robertson said.

"Everything is very suspicious in nature at this point in time," Robertson said.

Officers are rounding up witnesses for their investigation, police said. They are also awaiting the arrival of the coroner's department on scene.

Police have not yet determined if the person is the victim of foul play.

How the hell do they not know if the person was a victim of foul play but the body was covered by debris in the bacc yard in a five foot hole?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

San Bernardino homicide???  Empty Re: San Bernardino homicide???

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 3:34 pm

LOL....I posted about this a few minutes ago. But yeah, it's a homicide. No questions about it. Neighbors noted the stench, so apparently the body was decomposing for a few days.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Tue May 22, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 22, 2012 3:36 pm

yea I jus seen that shit lol
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Makes you wonder how many people can really be murdered in the city, taken somewhere else, or buried, and never get investigated or counted as a homicide. I've said this before, but they used to find remains of bodies in the wash in between Rialto and the west side all the time. I've heard of bodies being dumped in Secombe Lake too, and bodies being taken out to the desert.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 22, 2012 3:52 pm

I heard a story, don't know how much truth is in it but ole dude said that they had drained the lake along ways bacc and found a couple bodies in it.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm

dstrm300 wrote:I heard a story, don't know how much truth is in it but ole dude said that they had drained the lake along ways bacc and found a couple bodies in it.

Damn, I wonder how they drain it. I know it's man made, but were all that water go? Maybe the rumor about SB being built on top of a giant water reservoir is true. Crazy. But I think a few years back they found a dude floating in the middle of Secombe, little kids playing on the side made the discovery.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm

I use to see niggaz fishin there, i'd never eat no fish outta secombe lake. There used to be a giant goldfish in that shit maybe a koy or sumthing. Me and my cuzzins used to say he spawned out of the radioactivity in the lake lol.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 22, 2012 4:45 pm

LOL!.....hell naw. Don't eat fish from there ever! I've seen homeless people pissing and shitting in there. Nasty shit.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Angel Cortez, 21 found dead & buried, but not a homicide according to SBPD Rolling Eyes

By Melissa Pinion-Whitt, The (San Bernardino County) Sun

05/23/2012

A body found in a 5-foot hole in a San Bernardino backyard Tuesday has been identified as that of a 21-year-old San Bernardino man. Angel Cortez was pronounced dead at the scene in the 200 block of East 11th Street. Police came to the scene shortly before 9 a.m. after the owner of the rental property smelled a suspicious odor. Police said the owner came to the property because he was preparing to rent it. Previous reports that people were already renting the property were incorrect. "The landlord located the odor while conducting a maintenance check of the rental property," said San Bernardino police Lt. Raul Williams. Police have no motive in the death. They have not ruled it a homicide, although homicide detectives were at the scene conducting an investigation.

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm

'Two Homicides in San Bernardino This Week!, Boyle Heights has 4, year to date.' -S.B.P.D

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:13 am

Yeh they do drain it from time to time Nyte they put that water in big ass tanks and suck it thru hoses. But thats not rumor of sb being built on water. Its true. Thats why they have always said this region would have alot of quicksand areas because of that. The streams and lakes project that the city is actually STILL WORKING on...smh...is water that is underneath us. The planners wanted to make use of the water to relieve some of it. you can google all this too...but there ya go

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 3:19 am

Ok, I read about it. You're right, it's true. Damn, and the crazy thing is that there is concern of the city completely buckling inwards and essentially being swallowed up by the ground should a major quake strike the area. I was keeping tabs on the Lakers And Streams "project" for the last few years and last I knew was that it had been placed on indefinite detention with most believing that the chances of it happening are slim to none given the economic situation and the likelihood for failure.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu May 24, 2012 4:56 pm

SAN BERNARDINO -- A body found in a 5-foot hole in a San Bernardino backyard Tuesday has been identified as that of a 21-year-old San Bernardino man.
Angel Cortez was pronounced dead at the scene in the 200 block of East 11th Street. Police came to the scene shortly before 9 a.m. after the owner of the rental property smelled a suspicious odor.

Police said the owner came to the property because he was preparing to rent it. Previous reports that people were already renting the property were incorrect.

"The landlord located the odor while conducting a maintenance check of the rental property," said San Bernardino police Lt. Paul Williams.

Police have no motive in the death.

They have not ruled it a homicide, although homicide detectives were at the scene conducting an investigation.

How the hell did he die. They aren't lettin out ne kinda useful info.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Apparently he died, fell into a ditch, and somehow his corpse managed to bury itself nicely with debris and rocks. Quite a feat for a dead man.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down