Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?

2 posters

Go down

ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION? Empty ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION? Empty Re: ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?

Post  Underdog Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:46 am

This is another deep topic.

(Was it by chance or fate that brought me to this forum? Which I found BTW looking for Par:AnoIA.)

It's because of this idea that so many of us find the movie 'The Matrix' so interesting. It appeals to our most deepest conscious level; the same consciousness that is released and reunited to our pre-incarnate origins upon 'giving up the ghost' i.e. physical death.

"Then the dust will return to the earth as it was: and the spirit will return to God who gave it." (Ecc. 12:7) [Notice it doesn't say Heaven or Hell; that's 'religious' mumbo jumbo]

We are living in a world that has already happened. The future is a repeat of the past on another dimension. As the bible says, "The thing that has been, it is that which will be; and that which is done is that which will be done: and there is nothing new under the sun." [in this physical realm] (Ecc. 1:9)

Imagine our world as it is with all its present technology turning to chaos. 'Cyberspace' is the realm now where we communicate and entertain ourselves. Along comes God at the apex of all this chaos and as a way of showing us how we all ended up in this chaotic state, like a great sorcerer of fabled tales turning princes into frogs, he puts us all in an alternate dimension. He puts us all into Cyberspace and makes it our reality.

Why? Because what once was, will be again... as a testimony... where the verdict will be unanimous among all of us... as Justice is served to The Deceiver and his followers.

BTW, to be one of the guilty in this trial, you'd have to know The Truth. Few, if any of us 'common folk' know The Truth. We're not on trial here; The Deceiver is. We're just witnesses and players in the re-enactment of his crime.
headslam

Last edited by Underdog on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Underdog
Underdog
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down