Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned?

4 posters

Go down

I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned? Empty I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned?

Post  Elvo Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 pm

So my old account was banned without a warning or anything like that I never said stuff anything racist or net banged or did anything I think that would offend anyone So donttrip why was I banned? my old account was cham and why was I banned without a warning or a reason for the ban if I try logging into my old account it says dosent say a reason for the ban and another thing all my topics have been deleted I have seen other guys net bangin up the ass on more than 1 occasion or being dicks or immature ppl but apparently If I ask a question I get banned for your info that question I asked info was on the net so if it was a bad question then maybe you should check the guy posting the shit on the net in the first place rather then someone that just wants to be informed, so im back and would like to know the reason as to why I was banned?

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned? Empty Re: I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned?

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 pm

elvo wrote:So my old account was banned without a warning or anything like that I never said stuff anything racist or net banged or did anything I think that would offend anyone So donttrip why was I banned? my old account was cham and why was I banned without a warning or a reason for the ban if I try logging into my old account it says dosent say a reason for the ban and another thing all my topics have been deleted I have seen other guys net bangin up the ass on more than 1 occasion or being dicks or immature ppl but apparently If I ask a question I get banned for your info that question I asked info was on the net so if it was a bad question then maybe you should check the guy posting the shit on the net in the first place rather then someone that just wants to be informed, so im back and would like to know the reason as to why I was banned?
what was your old account name?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned? Empty Re: I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned?

Post  Elvo Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Cham I mean like I said i never talk shit its not my style i think i was banned maybe cause of a question? Idk but I got info from other site u know but id like to at least have a reason u know or a warning cause I never net banged or was a troll or ass to ppl so kinda was confused as to why I got the ban I rember the question I asked to but am reluctant to mention it because maybe it had some unwanted things on it shit I dont know.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 pm

elvo wrote:Cham I mean like I said i never talk shit its not my style i think i was banned maybe cause of a question? Idk but I got info from other site u know but id like to at least have a reason u know or a warning cause I never net banged or was a troll or ass to ppl so kinda was confused as to why I got the ban I rember the question I asked to but am reluctant to mention it because maybe it had some unwanted things on it shit I dont know.
oh, that wasnt me. ill find out tho. illl talk to the other admins. i only delete users with zero posts.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Hope it doesnt affect your view of the forum. might of just been a mistake. feel free to post again.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
elvo wrote:Cham I mean like I said i never talk shit its not my style i think i was banned maybe cause of a question? Idk but I got info from other site u know but id like to at least have a reason u know or a warning cause I never net banged or was a troll or ass to ppl so kinda was confused as to why I got the ban I rember the question I asked to but am reluctant to mention it because maybe it had some unwanted things on it shit I dont know.
oh, that wasnt me. ill find out tho. illl talk to the other admins. i only delete users with zero posts.
if you have any questions like that again you can pm me if you want.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I read forum rules and dont know why I was banned?

LOL.. still reading forum rules.. aha ha ha.. serious cracking up shit.. LOL
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:54 pm

I can't remember who but someone on here posted that "Cham" was suspicious and sounded like "someone" else...basically saying "Cham" was a previously banned person who came incognito. Elvo i'm not saying this...but yeh I remember reading that comment.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:44 pm

niners wrote:I can't remember who but someone on here posted that "Cham" was suspicious and sounded like "someone" else...basically saying "Cham" was a previously banned person who came incognito. Elvo i'm not saying this...but yeh I remember reading that comment.

You're right. Cool
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 am

lol Nyte you clipping wings huh? Dude kind of sounds sincere que no?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum