What's the story with the Jews?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's the story with the Jews?

Post  wolfman on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 pm

How come they're the most hated people on earth?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:05 pm

wolfman wrote:How come they're the most hated people on earth?

If You Believe What The Bible, Torah, and all Judeo-Christian Writings Said Then Its Simple. In The Olden Times The Lord Chose Abraham As His Leader For A Nation That Will Be As Much As The Stars In The Sky, Abraham Begot Isaac, and Isaac Begot Jacob. Jacob Begot The Twelve Patriarchs Of Israel. The Lord Chose Israel As His Special Possession, They Were His Chosen People.! Since Biblical Times The Israelites Have Been Hated, Persecuted, And Exiled. Since Their Enslavement In Israel to The Assyrian-Babylonian Exile to The Abomination Of Desolation Put On Their Altar By King Antiochus To The Romans Sacking Jerusalem To The Crusades Killing Thousands Of Jews That Were Innocent To Spaniards And The Catholic Church Forcing Them To Convert To Christianity Or Die( They Would Burn Some To The Stake, for Even Practicing Judaism) To Hitler And His Holocaust. In These Days Several Muslem countries Have Threatened To Obliterate Israel From Existence, And In The Bible It Says That In The End Of Days All Nations Will Turn Against Israel. Satan Is To Blame For This He Sturs People Hearts Into Committing Many Horrible Things And Anti-Semitism Is A Big One. I Am A Ferm believer That Islam Was A Religion Founded By Satan Because He Can Appear As An Angel Of Light. Why Else Would HAve Muhamed Seen An Angel That GAve Him A New Revelation, And In That Revelation Hate Towards Christians, And Jews Was pointed Out Clearly. The Quran Teaches Hate Towards Christians, and Jews. Persecution Of Jews, And Christians Is A True Goal Of A True Islamic Believer.
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  wolfman on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 pm

well i know all that history you threw out, but that doesn't explain the why the hate? 'cause even christians hate jews.. unless you want to simplify all the hate towards jews with the fallen angel apparition with false teachings explanation.. you got to break it down with case points.. know what i mean? why the catholics hate the jews? why hitler wasted the jews? why the assyrians came down on the jews? why the beef between philistines and jews? why all the particular hate?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:35 pm

wolfman wrote:well i know all that history you threw out, but that doesn't explain the why the hate? 'cause even christians hate jews.. unless you want to simplify all the hate towards jews with the fallen angel apparition with false teachings explanation.. you got to break it down with case points.. know what i mean? why the catholics hate the jews? why hitler wasted the jews? why the assyrians came down on the jews? why the beef between philistines and jews? why all the particular hate?

Assyria and Babylon Attacked Israel And Exiled Them As A Punishment From God! They Were Disobedient So He Punished Them.! Think Of It Like This Satan Hates People Period! Let Alone The Jews Being Gods Chosen People! He Doesnt Like Jews He Will Even Use Christians, adn Catholics To Go Against Them. And No Christians Don't Hate Jews that Was In The Old Times When A Copy Of The Bible Wasnt Available For Everybody And A Latin version Was Only Available To A Select People. People Could Barely Read Let Alone Latin LOl! They Were Ignorant To What Really Happened With Jesus! Jews Were Christ Killers In Their Eyes They Were ignorant To The Fact that The Twelve Disciples Were JEwish, And That The Founders Of The Early Church Were Jewish. They HATED JEWS AND BELIEVED THE BULLSHIT THE CORRUPT CHURCH OFFICIALS SAID IN THOSE DAYS!! Now These Days Christians Are very Friendly To Jewish People. The Ones That Arent Are Idiots And Must Not Be Aware Of What Christ Said. I Believe What Hitler Did Was Meant To Happen Because In The Aftermath The Jews Finally Migrated bACK To Israel, And Brought Back Their Nation After Almost Two Millenniums! Hitler Basically Was USed By God As His Tool To Bring back ISrael! He Did The Same With King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon And the Kings Of Assyria! He USed Them As His Tools For A Much Bigger Greater Purpose!! He NEver Abandoned His People He Was Only Setting Up Something Good For His People.!! In Peoples Eyes Jews Are Christ-Killers, MoneyGreedyScum, Anti-Socialist, Evil, And Ignorant! Satan Finds Excuses Like These For People To Hate Them Even Though These Are Things You Find In Everyday People! Its All Just What Satan Wants!! They Are His Chosen People From The Seed Of Isaac Muslims Are Mostly From The Seed Of Ishmael They Were Not The Chosen People Ishmael Was Isaacs Older brother! They Believe The Birth Right Was Given To Abrahams First Son!! Why Wouldnt They Hate On The Jews??
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  .02 cents on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Technically, Ishmael should have got the blessing, he was the oldest, but Isaac got the blessing instead, out of place...
avatar
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:12 pm

.02 cents wrote:Technically, Ishmael should have got the blessing, he was the oldest, but Isaac got the blessing instead, out of place...

True but it was the lords intentions.. plus the lord even told abraham that Sarah would have a son at her old age.. she didn't have patience and her lack of patience had her to let her slave hagaar sleep wit Abraham to have a baby... Abraham believed that was one for the blessing but it wasn't... The blessed one was from sarahs womb..
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  wolfman on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am

Ishmael (Arabs) and Issac (Israelites)., sure, right, but that still doens't get into the why of anti-semitism!
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:29 am

wolfman wrote:Ishmael (Arabs) and Issac (Israelites)., sure, right, but that still doens't get into the why of anti-semitism!

lol like i said satan doesnt like the jews because they are Gods chosen people so he influences people into this anti-semitism... people in society usually want to blame somebody for something... hitler blamed the jews for Germany's problems so look what happened... Arabs obviously hate jews because the quran says to hate non believers... to kill non believers... and like i said that is a religion i believe is influenced by satan... people want to blame something on somebody jews are those people... jesus died so who is to blame... JEWS... there was a fire in Rome in 70 A.D. who did the Romans blame christians and who did they believe the christians were a JEWISH cult... In The Roman Empire everybody was obligated by law to sacrifice to one of their many Gods who do you think didnt do this JEWS.... In the old days when Israel was prospering with Gods blessing of victory with The Ark Of The Covenant all the pagean nations land was taken and destroyed by who JEWS... Palestinians now are being kicked out their land by Israelis claiming their holy land so whos to blame JEWS... when the jews were finally allowed to leave persia after the babylonian captivity thanks to Cyrus they went on to jerusalem to rebuild the temple people didnt like that, arabs they didnt like that why because they are Gods people Satan hates People of God... Christianity came as a result of the prophecies in Judaism everybody hates both but for some reason there is more anti semitism... like i said they are still his chosen Satan hates Gods Chosen!! People Love To blame Jews for Shit because people believe religion is to blame for all the major wars and tragedies that have happened in history.. Jews played a huge role in a lot of this stuff they were usually the victims so why hurt the innocent .. Satan attacks the Innocent.. The Children Of Israel have faced persecution due to this hate satan puts in our hearts... they are not the only ones christians get the same treatment in other countries as well...
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  wolfman on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 am

^ ^ that's more like it
now we're getting somewhere
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 am

Wutsup Nyte Where Are You In This Topic.?? headslam
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  SFxSTONER on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 am

Constantine started the Christian hatred towards Jews around 300 AD when the Catholic church was created. The early Christians observed sabbath on Saturday and celebrated the feasts throughout the year. Constantine banned this and people were put to death for celebrating Passover, while he changed the sabbath day to Sunday. Satan isn't able to create things, but he uses people to corrupt or destroy things. This is especially true for things that are holy. Satan hates us and does everything possible so we can't be saved.

The Last Supper that Christ celebrated was Passover. This feast was created as a means to free us from our bondage and put us on the correct path that God wants for us. If you've ever celebrated Passover, there's symbolism in it that pertains to Christ. For example: when you consider the Trinity (Father, Son & Holy Ghost) Christ is the second or middle part. There's a part in the Passover feast where you have 3 loaves of unleavened bread. In the feast, you take the middle (or second) bread out from the three and you break it, giving it to others. This is the part where Christ said, "this is my body which is given for you, do this in remembrance of me." Keep in mind that the Passover feast goes way back before Christ was even born. Christ has always existed and is also spoken of several times in the Old Testament. Do a search on Christ in the Old Testament and you'll see what I mean. The Old Testament doesn't mention Jesus Christ by name, but if you look at the context you can clearly identify that's who is being spoken of.
avatar
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 42
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  wolfman on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 pm

It has been said that the history of almost all of the Jewish holidays can be summed up succinctly: "They wanted to kill us; we won. Let's eat." Why has anti-Semitism been so pervasive in so many countries, in so many time periods and for so many reasons? (One begins to wonder. Perhaps there is something wrong with the Jews and Judaism? After all, there is an old Yiddish saying -- "If one person calls you a donkey, ignore him; if two people call you a donkey, buy a saddle.")

Between the years 250 CE and 1948 CE - a period of 1,700 years - Jews have experienced more than eighty expulsions from various countries in Europe - an average of nearly one expulsion every twenty-one years. Jews were expelled from England, France, Austria, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal, Bohemia, Moravia and seventy-one other countries.

Historians have classified six explanations as to why people hate the Jews:

Economic -- "We hate Jews because they possess too much wealth and power."
Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."
Scapegoat -- "Jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our troubles."
Deicide -- "We hate Jews because they killed Jesus."
Outsiders, -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)
Racial Theory -- "We hate Jews because they are an inferior race."

As we examine the explanations, we must ask -- Are they the causes for anti-Semitism or excuses for Anti-Semitism? The difference? If one takes away the cause, then anti-Semitism should no longer exist. If one can show a contradiction to the explanation, it demonstrates that the "cause" is not a reason, it is just an excuse. Let's look at some contradictions:

Economic -- The Jews of 17th- 20th century Poland and Russia were dirt poor, had no influence and yet they were hated.

Chosen People -- a) In the late 19th century, the Jews of Germany denied "Choseness." And then they worked on assimilation. Yet, the holocaust started there. b) Christians and Moslems profess to being the "Chosen people," yet, the world and the anti-Semites tolerate them.

Scapegoat -- Any group must already be hated to be an effective scapegoat. The Scapegoat Theory does not then cause anti-Semitism. Rather, anti-Semitism is what makes the Jews a convenient scapegoat target. Hitler's ranting and ravings would not be taken seriously if he said, "It's the bicycle riders and the midgets who are destroying our society."

Deicide -- a) the Christian Bible says the Romans killed Jesus, though Jews are mentioned as accomplices (claims that Jews killed Jesus came several hundred years later). How come the accomplices are persecuted and there isn't an anti-Roman movement through history? b) Jesus himself said, "Forgive them [i.e., the Jews], for they know not what they do." The Second Vatican Council in 1963 officially exonerated the Jews as the killers of Jesus. Neither statement of Christian belief lessened anti-Semitism.

Outsiders -- With the Enlightenment in the late 18th century, many Jews rushed to assimilate. Anti-Semitism should have stopped. Instead, for example, with the Nazis came the cry, in essence: "We hate you, not because you're different, but because you're trying to become like us! We cannot allow you to infect the Aryan race with your inferior genes."

Racial Theory -- The overriding problem with this theory is that it is self-contradictory: Jews are not a race. Anyone can become a Jew - and members of every race, creed and color in the world have done so at one time or another.

Every other hated group is hated for a relatively defined reason. We Jews, however, are hated in paradoxes: Jews are hated for being a lazy and inferior race - but also for dominating the economy and taking over the world. We are hated for stubbornly maintaining our separateness - and, when we do assimilate - for posing a threat to racial purity through intermarriages. We are seen as pacifists and as warmongers; as capitalist exploiters and as revolutionary communists; possessed of a Chosen-People mentality, as well as of an inferiority complex. It seems that we just can't win.
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:03 pm

SFxSTONER wrote:Constantine started the Christian hatred towards Jews around 300 AD when the Catholic church was created. The early Christians observed sabbath on Saturday and celebrated the feasts throughout the year. Constantine banned this and people were put to death for celebrating Passover, while he changed the sabbath day to Sunday. Satan isn't able to create things, but he uses people to corrupt or destroy things. This is especially true for things that are holy. Satan hates us and does everything possible so we can't be saved.

The Last Supper that Christ celebrated was Passover. This feast was created as a means to free us from our bondage and put us on the correct path that God wants for us. If you've ever celebrated Passover, there's symbolism in it that pertains to Christ. For example: when you consider the Trinity (Father, Son & Holy Ghost) Christ is the second or middle part. There's a part in the Passover feast where you have 3 loaves of unleavened bread. In the feast, you take the middle (or second) bread out from the three and you break it, giving it to others. This is the part where Christ said, "this is my body which is given for you, do this in remembrance of me." Keep in mind that the Passover feast goes way back before Christ was even born. Christ has always existed and is also spoken of several times in the Old Testament. Do a search on Christ in the Old Testament and you'll see what I mean. The Old Testament doesn't mention Jesus Christ by name, but if you look at the context you can clearly identify that's who is being spoken of.

Well said.. I am a firm a believer that a lot of Christianity was pageanized during Constantine's rule. It is stupid, and true ignorance for any true Christian too look at Judaism nd its people as heathens for the mistake that a few of them did when they rejected Christ. People seem to forget that The Israelites were the ones who began keeping the lords commandments before our Christ appeared. Early church fathers didn't obligate us to follow these Jewish customs but that doesn't mean we can't follow them no more. Moses started the passover so does that make him an enemy of constantine and all Christianity surely not. Christianity came from Judaism. Christ followed these Jewish customs, his parents did, King David did, and it goes back.
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:13 pm

wolfman wrote:
It has been said that the history of almost all of the Jewish holidays can be summed up succinctly: "They wanted to kill us; we won. Let's eat." Why has anti-Semitism been so pervasive in so many countries, in so many time periods and for so many reasons? (One begins to wonder. Perhaps there is something wrong with the Jews and Judaism? After all, there is an old Yiddish saying -- "If one person calls you a donkey, ignore him; if two people call you a donkey, buy a saddle.")

Between the years 250 CE and 1948 CE - a period of 1,700 years - Jews have experienced more than eighty expulsions from various countries in Europe - an average of nearly one expulsion every twenty-one years. Jews were expelled from England, France, Austria, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal, Bohemia, Moravia and seventy-one other countries.

Historians have classified six explanations as to why people hate the Jews:

Economic -- "We hate Jews because they possess too much wealth and power."
Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."
Scapegoat -- "Jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our troubles."
Deicide -- "We hate Jews because they killed Jesus."
Outsiders, -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)
Racial Theory -- "We hate Jews because they are an inferior race."

uAs we examine the explanations, we must ask -- Are they the causes for anti-Semitism or excuses for Anti-Semitism? The difference? If one takes away the cause, then anti-Semitism should no longer exist. If one can show a contradiction to the explanation, it demonstrates that the "cause" is not a reason, it is just an excuse. Let's look at some contradictions:

Economic -- The Jews of 17th- 20th century Poland and Russia were dirt poor, had no influence and yet they were hated.

Chosen People -- a) In the late 19th century, the Jews of Germany denied "Choseness." And then they worked on assimilation. Yet, the holocaust started there. b) Christians and Moslems profess to being the "Chosen people," yet, the world and the anti-Semites tolerate them.

Scapegoat -- Any group must already be hated to be an effective scapegoat. The Scapegoat Theory does not then cause anti-Semitism. Rather, anti-Semitism is what makes the Jews a convenient scapegoat target. Hitler's ranting and ravings would not be taken seriously if he said, "It's the bicycle riders and the midgets who are destroying our society."

Deicide -- a) the Christian Bible says the Romans killed Jesus, though Jews are mentioned as accomplices (claims that Jews killed Jesus came several hundred years later). How come the accomplices are persecuted and there isn't an anti-Roman movement through history? b) Jesus himself said, "Forgive them [i.e., the Jews], for they know not what they do." The Second Vatican Council in 1963 officially exonerated the Jews as the killers of Jesus. Neither statement of Christian belief lessened anti-Semitism.

Outsiders -- With the Enlightenment in the late 18th century, many Jews rushed to assimilate. Anti-Semitism should have stopped. Instead, for example, with the Nazis came the cry, in essence: "We hate you, not because you're different, but because you're trying to become like us! We cannot allow you to infect the Aryan race with your inferior genes."

Racial Theory -- The overriding problem with this theory is that it is self-contradictory: Jews are not a race. Anyone can become a Jew - and members of every race, creed and color in the world have done so at one time or another.

Every other hated group is hated for a relatively defined reason. We Jews, however, are hated in paradoxes: Jews are hated for being a lazy and inferior race - but also for dominating the economy and taking over the world. We are hated for stubbornly maintaining our separateness - and, when we do assimilate - for posing a threat to racial purity through intermarriages. We are seen as pacifists and as warmongers; as capitalist exploiters and as revolutionary communists; possessed of a Chosen-People mentality, as well as of an inferiority complex. It seems that we just can't win.


Who wrote this.??
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  wolfman on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 pm

maybe israeli thug or jew boi wrote it (?)

avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Anti = Semetism you could say is a Luciferian r :trollface: eligion.
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the story with the Jews?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum