Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A former psyop soldier speaks on currently unfolding global events, the hidden government agenda, and FEMA camps.

2 posters

Go down

A former psyop soldier speaks on currently unfolding global events, the hidden government agenda, and FEMA camps. Empty A former psyop soldier speaks on currently unfolding global events, the hidden government agenda, and FEMA camps.

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:13 am

Here's a video I found highly interesting. This video was filmed in December, 2011. To do a quick run-down on what is spoken of in the video; The soldier mentions "Fast & Furious" as being used to blame our 2nd Amendment, the government labeling any dissenters/protesters as "terrorists", and that FEMA camps and detention facilities are a real threat. He was also aware, and makes mention of, the dangers of the NDAA bill (before it was signed).

I feel he's very informed and that his words are worth sharing. His information is solid and stems from personal experience with the military and from a variety of government connections.

Some of his key points in the video:

1) Avoid the FEMA and detention camps at any cost, when/if that day comes.
2) Use your 2nd Amendment if they come to take your weapons by force. Don't even think otherwise.
3) Not everything is going in favor towards the government's agenda. There is hope.

He also gives his take on Osama Bin Laden, 9/11, JFK and more. All in all, a very informative and interesting watch.

*Note that the video's title and the info posted under it is not entirely relevant to the video itself. The user who posted it isn't the one speaking. But I find what he wrote interesting, that there would be an "event" this October which will cause the activation of FEMA camps and martial law....hmmm.

"In 2012 Our military along with Japan and Russia military will activate their underground FEMA camps for American population control, after America the same thing will be done in India, and then the rest of the world after the event. Read your Georgia Guide Stones right now!"

Now I'm not saying this is a reliable source. Anyone could have wrote that. But interestingly enough, on the Alex Jones radio show, there was a St. Louis officer who said they were training with the military in preparation for "an event" in October. He says it would require "air and ground support". Air? ......Interesting.

What could this "event" be? It would have to be something highly serious. Time will tell, but for now, we wait.

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

A former psyop soldier speaks on currently unfolding global events, the hidden government agenda, and FEMA camps. Empty Re: A former psyop soldier speaks on currently unfolding global events, the hidden government agenda, and FEMA camps.

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 am

lol @ being scared of gangsters...but yea...
"On March 8, President Obama signed a law that makes protesting more difficult and more criminal. The law is titled the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act, and it passed unanimously in the Senate and with only three “no” votes in the House. It was called the "Trepass Bill" by Congress and the "anti-Occupy law" by everyone else who commented.

The law “improves” public grounds by forcing people - protestors - elsewhere. It amends an older law that made it a federal crime to “willfully and knowingly” enter a restricted space. Now you will be found guilty of this offense if you simply “knowingly” enter a restricted area, even if you did not know it was illegal to do so. The Department of Homeland Security can designate an event as one of “national significance,” making protests or demonstrations near the event illegal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Beginning of what dude was saying imo. This law will lead to American Citizens being rounded up for protesting.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

A former psyop soldier speaks on currently unfolding global events, the hidden government agenda, and FEMA camps. Empty Re: A former psyop soldier speaks on currently unfolding global events, the hidden government agenda, and FEMA camps.

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 am

He made the video about 2 and a half weeks prior to the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) law passing in congress. Prior to that, it was speculated that the probabilities of the bill passing were minute, due to it's controversial and seemingly unconstitutional nature, but low and behold, it was passed by the Obama administration just one day before the new year on December 31st, 2011.

Many people were/are oblivious to implications such a law has for the American people. For one, it gives them the right to detain and imprison ANY American citizen indefinitely, without the right to an attorney or other type of defense. Basically, they can arrest you on the grounds of being who they deem as alleged "domestic terrorist", lock you up, and throw away the key.

Now with them steadily becoming more aggressive in their strides towards total control of the population, we are starting to see that what they deem as potential threats can be just about anybody who defies them; i.e., protesters, government dissenters, and yes, even people like you and I, "conspiracy theorist". That's all it takes now.

In the words of Obama singing statement on NDAA " I have the power to detain Americans… but I won’t"

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum