Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!!

3 posters

Go down

Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!! Empty Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!! Empty Re: Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!!

Post  Elvo Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Dude your fucking stupid

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!! Empty Re: Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:50 pm

I'm Not The One Beggin Another Dude On The Internet For A Grown Black Mans Picture funny-emoticons-4
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Slave of Allah wrote:I'm Not The One Beggin Another Dude On The Internet For A Grown Black Mans Picture funny-emoticons-4
lawlz affraid

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:54 pm

The Devils Advocate wrote:
Slave of Allah wrote:I'm Not The One Beggin Another Dude On The Internet For A Grown Black Mans Picture funny-emoticons-4
lawlz affraid
'

WTF you laughing about you two spend all day in chat exchanging pics thats why bullet has your pic dt and yall looking at naked bullet and cocc pics facepalm

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 pm

elvo wrote:
lawlz affraid
'

WTF you laughing about you two spend all day in chat exchanging pics thats why bullet has your pic dt and yall looking at naked bullet and cocc pics facepalm
at least i dont ask for em. he makes people look at em. like a form of torture. lol!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm

elvo wrote:
lawlz affraid
'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] funny-emoticons-4 banana-fuck-4
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Puro Petho facepalm Official Hood Song For Dread Locked Barbarian Savages.!! Wabs.!! 3332704151 funny-emoticons-2

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

banana-fuck-5
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum